Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree; I don't believe that either.
  • Why go across town from airport to a (job? Date?) with a large heavy suitcase, plus backpack and purse?
  • Where's the CCTV that shows her entering the Lyft? All major airports have these cameras at the loading/unloading areas.

the police said she took the Lyft to the park with her luggage

I agree; I don't believe that either.
  • Why go across town from airport to a (job? Date?) with a large heavy suitcase, plus backpack and purse?
  • Where's the CCTV that shows her entering the Lyft? All major airports have these cameras at the loading/unloading areas.

We don’t know the answer, but it stands to reason that it made sense to her. There was a reason for it.

Why would they show CCTV of her entering the Lyft?

That would expose the vehicle of an innocent person, for no reason at all.

I’m so glad they didn’t do that, especially in light of the unfair criticism he was subjected to, and the ridiculous notion that he was involved.

The point of those stills was to show what she looked like when she was last seen in public.

The more I think I know about this case, the less I know.

I am so confused. Other than knowing these facts, the rest is a bunch of question marks:

1. Kenzie came home on a flight from her grandmother's funeral
2. Kenzie took a Lyft ride to the park, got into another vehicle
3. Kenzie reported missing three days later
4. Kenzie missed her flight to her friend's wedding
5. LE tracks Kenzie to suspects house. Has a warrant, collects evidence, Kenzie's tissues found there
6. AA arrested for her murder

The rest is just a mess, trying to figure out the before, during, and afters. Everyone going back and forth on her lifestyle, whether it was a paid or not situation, dating or not situation, did she know him before or not.

All I know is we have a victim of a cruel and cold hearted murder by a man who, in my opinion, was seeking to do something like this with either Kenzie or another woman- before or after. He could have done this before, we don't know. Had he gotten away with Kenzie's murder, I think the thirst would be constant- he'd want more.

I don't dare read his garbage book- not one page. Going by what members here and elsewhere have said, it's a terrible book, poorly written, and pretty violent. The fact that it resembles his real life is chilling to me. Many wonderful crime authors write violent books, but they're not violent themselves. This guy it seems to me, was writing out his fantasy, to which he eventually made it a reality.

Poor Kenzie- may she rest in peace. I can't stop thinking of her family and friends right now.

Well, with his concealed soundproof room with hooks on the walls, (if he ever got it built) he may have been planning something like the 'Silence of the lambs' captive situation.
What an easy way to get female victims in your house offering an AirB&B they need to check to see if any women who rented the basement went missing.

Yes - he was in the KSL video footage as well. Both AA and guy were taken away in unmarked vehicles, and this guy was released without being identified.

May I please have a link to this? Thank you!

Sorry if this is a repeat - I don't remember seeing it.

Former prosecutor: MacKenzie Lueck's accused killer could face death penalty if convicted
[...]

The next step for Ajayi will be an initial appearance in court, at which time he could announce he has hired a defense attorney or could ask the court to appoint a public defender.

Ajayi will eventually face an arraignment hearing, at which time prosecutors would have a 60-day window to decide if they wanted to pursue the death penalty.

[...]

Morgan estimates there are approximately a dozen attorneys in the state who are qualified to handle death penalty cases.

[...]

It’s anticipated prosecutors will formally file charges against Ajayi in court early next week.

76-5-202. Aggravated murder https://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title76/Chapter5/76-5-S202.html?v=C76-5-S202_2017050920170509

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee