Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it’s even sadder that she probably felt comfortable with him. Combine the way she was dressed, no or little make-up, and the fact that she had just returned from her grandmother’s funeral, and I believe she was comfortable with him. I clearly remember the summer my grandfather died when I was in college and I’m putting myself in her shoes.

I also have a gut instinct about the friend who warned her. I have nothing to base this on except my gut and experience, but I’m betting he was at least a little bit in love with Kelsie. And if she sensed that, she may have taken his warnings less seriously, thinking perhaps it was just jealousy.
Seems like he got it right.

There is no published footage from the airport curb of MacKenzie's load into the Lyft vehicle, anyone loading her luggage into the Lyft vehicle, the Lyft driving away, or the person driving .

The public does not need that information. Law-enforcement does and will pass it along to the prosecution. I guarantee there are many, many other things that we have not heard and will not hear or see for quite a while.

Quite simply, it isn’t any of our business, no matter how much personal curiosity we might have.

JMO

Yes, it’s even sadder that she probably felt comfortable with him. Combine the way she was dressed, no or little make-up, and the fact that she had just returned from her grandmother’s funeral, and I believe she was comfortable with him. I clearly remember the summer my grandfather died when I was in college and I’m putting myself in her shoes.

I also have a gut instinct about the friend who warned her. I have nothing to base this on except my gut and experience, but I’m betting he was at least a little bit in love with Kelsie. And if she sensed that, she may have taken his warnings less seriously, thinking perhaps it was just jealousy.
Yep
Woman's intuition here...wanted to have guts to post that but didn't!
Poor guy......he genuinely cared & to watch her go into the arms wherein his MALE intuition was screaming 'no!' - I don't wonder that wants to meet up face to face with AA

Why haven't we seen the last known photos of Kenzie? Instead, we see her collecting luggage. The plane landed at 130AM. She left the airport at 2:45AM. That's a lot of time to be at the airport. Did she quickly change before taking the Lyft?
the plane landed at 2a. given the time it takes to unload plane and wait for baggage, it's very likely the photos were taken closer to the time she left than the time she landed.

Last edited:
Call me silly but I think finding Mackenzie's flesh in the yard pretty much shows she got to his house and didn't leave. Slam dunk.
Silly! :p
Or silliasaurus....or...
well: if monty python fan: you know where that goes ;)

<modsnipped rude comment>

This is slam dunk case

If AA 'smart' sure seems he's not: he'll finagle his way out of the death penalty - promising to tell everything...be interesting to see, if this happens, if Kenzie's family would go for that.....tough call

Last edited by a moderator:
The airport authority films everything at the loading area. For situations exactly like this. Also for injury claims. Just like schools and public buildings.
That Lyft pickup is on film. It has to be. All of it . Meeting driver. Loading her luggage.
Mackenzie's movements that night will be vital to the prosecution of the case.
Of course it’s on film. I don’t think anyone thinks it isn’t. But we aren’t going to see it unless/until it is presented at trial.

Here's the listing from when the house was last for sale a year ago. Looks like a nice home.

https://www.movoto.com/salt-lake-ci...KfppFbZhP5twe0-vBW2VMApPLQmGCYH0#popphotoview

1498216_0_nRzrAi_l.jpeg

1498216_0_Nz7mui_l.jpeg

1498216_0_AuEUUJ_l.jpeg

More photos at link including the basement area.
This looks so cozy compared to the house now. Maybe it's because of what happened to Kenzie inside of it, but the vibe of the home went from cozy and cheerful to creepy and unwelcoming.

It’s weird, because it would make far more logical sense for him to have initially attacked her in his house.

Here’s the issue:

He had her meet at that parking lot so the trail would go cold.

Her phone had to be off in order for the deception to be completed.

That happened.

I don’t buy that he said “please turn your phone of,” or that she did it for some other reason.

It was 3:00 a.m., and it’s not like they would be interrupted.

I just don’t don’t see that happening. That’s why I think the illogical occurred, and the attack began in that car.

At the very least, she knew she was in trouble then.

A gun would do that. Restraints would do that.

It’s not like a neighbor would have spotted him bringing an unwilling victim into his house, considering the time of night.

[bbm]

chilling to read that

Perhaps the mattress? I'm still mulling the theory, MOO, that maybe no one was coming for that old mattress to AA arranged to have an unsuspecting friend pick it up (maybe to keep for a bit). Then, maybe, the friend discovered that LE were searching for the mattress and contacted them. Perhaps the friend was nervous and LE agreed to "arrest" the friend so AA would not realize that he had been ratted out. This is just a theory and could make for an interesting plot for a novel. Still, as a said before, it is striking that the mattress was located right after the arrest. MOO, once more.
IDK - good thinking! Did they locate the box spring? The fact that he posted the mattress and box spring separately, on two different sites and at different times, piqued my interest. My initial gut feeling was he was desperate to get them out of the house quickly. I do agree that the mattress and box spring contain evidence and the timing was shady. JMO!

Allow me to clarify, @MemPat.

Prosecution needs to prove exactly how McKenzie got to that house, who brought her there her condition on arrival at the house.
Her movements that night 17th, after her plane's landing, are going to be vital to Prosecution.

they have her tissue at the house, along with charred remains of her belongings
why would they need to prove how she got there???

MemPat - btw to be clear totally joking calling you 'silly' okay...just to be clear!!!

You are right on!
sorry for obscure monty python references folks

due to a certain troll my snark-o-meter is in overdive

Self imposed time out ......

I keep going back to how she is dressed - comfy. There’s no doubt in my mind that she knew this guy, or at least she thought she did. If she had never met him before, she would have dressed differently, unless, of course, the meeting was forced upon her in some way - “I already paid you, so you have to meet me.”

LE said AA was in contact with ML 6/16 IIRC. He could have lured her by offering her a free stay at his Air BnB (I’m sure he would have made it sound 5 star) since she was coming in late. Plus it would be a quiet place to study for exams.

Just theorizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member