Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes when people keep adding gasoline, the fire climbs up the gas stream and catches them on fire. I’ve known good people that it’s unfortunately happened to. Too bad that didn’t happen in this case.
Yes, it's too bad.
That very thing happened to my uncle. His clothes caught on fire and he ran to the lake and jumped in. I guess he forgot to stop, drop and roll. He's fine now, though.

I do wonder how this guy managed it. Was it an enclosed fire pit with rocks around it?
I don't think he could have possibly reduced a body to ash and bone fragments. I'm still confused as to whether they have found all her remains or not.

It’s weird, because it would make far more logical sense for him to have initially attacked her in his house.

Here’s the issue:

He had her meet at that parking lot so the trail would go cold.

Her phone had to be off in order for the deception to be completed.

That happened.

I don’t buy that he said “please turn your phone of,” or that she did it for some other reason.

It was 3:00 a.m., and it’s not like they would be interrupted.

I just don’t don’t see that happening. That’s why I think the illogical occurred, and the attack began in that car.

At the very least, she knew she was in trouble then.

A gun would do that. Restraints would do that.

It’s not like a neighbor would have spotted him bringing an unwilling victim into his house, considering the time of night.
A stun gun would also do that, and prevent her from possibly screaming or trying to run despite a weapon. I’m still considering this as a possibility, although all the ammo at his house... Six of one, half dozen of the other, I guess. But yes, probably threatened or immobilized her quickly in the car.

-->Where is the film of MacKenzie meeting the Lyft vehicle, stepping inside, and putting luggage in the Lyft vehicle?
All major airports have CCTV at loading/ unloading areas, for legal and insurance purposes.
Her movements that night will be of primary importance to prosecute this case successfully.

You'll likely see it when the Lyft driver testifies at AA's trial.

@PommyMommy

I’m going to need you to have your technical team edit that video from 2 hours, to the relevant minute or two.

I feel like I need this to be done in the next 10 minutes or so.

Thanks!
Between that and "where's the video footage of ML getting in the Lyft car at the airport". Help me- patience, girl, patience.

LE has no obligation to release any video footage to the public, IMO. Just because it hasn't been released, that doesn't mean they don't have it, IMO.

Also this Creep was probably checking out, all the News Broadcasts, to 'pat himself on the back', as being so successful.
LE need not release where their investigation is heading. so such Creeps are NOT alerted.
For days, AA has not been interviewed, and feels all the evidence has been burnt.
But his digital footprint nabbed the jerk.
What more will be exposed????:eek::eek::eek:
MOO.

I don't understand the questioning re: unpublished footage at the airport and at the curb. No doubt investigators have examined all available surveillance video from Kenzie disembarking the aircraft to getting into the Lyft, and anything she did in between, and whether she spoke to any other passenger, sat down to have a snack, her demeanor, or what have you.
Why would the public need to see everything other than a couple of stills to show what she was wearing and the luggage she retrieved?
Yeah, we never get ALL of the evidence that will be presented at trial. I don’t know why anyone would expect that. Their priority is to build an airtight case, not to satisfy our curiosity.

What is the point of them releasing the footage of her getting into the Lyft? The lighting inside of the airport is going to be much better and they are probably protecting the identity of the Lyft driver from all of the crazy internet detectives.

The airport authority films everything at the loading area. For situations exactly like this. Also for injury claims. Just like schools and public buildings.
That Lyft pickup is on film. It has to be. All of it . Meeting driver. Loading her luggage.
Mackenzie's movements that night will be vital to the prosecution of the case.
We all know this. May I ask, what is your point in asking this same question over and over again?

LE is NOT GOING TO SHOW THE LYFT DRIVER AND HIS VEHICLE. They don't have to right now, due to they have their suspect and details and evidence. This man's life could be in danger now- he's being heckled all over social media because he didn't prevent this monster from killing Kenzie, like he had some insight into it happening.

There is video. We do not need to see it!

MemPat - btw to be clear totally joking calling you 'silly' okay...just to be clear!!!

You are right on!
sorry for obscure monty python references folks

due to a certain troll my snark-o-meter is in overdive

Self imposed time out ......
Nerissa, I'm so clearly silly. It's all good.

I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned this previously or not.

I was surprised to find that on June 10, just a week before ML’s incident, Dateline aired an episode about another U of Utah student who ended up murdered.

Difference in cases: In the Dateline case the young college student had tried desperately to alert police (campus and city) that she was in a dangerous situation.

Similarity in cases:
- both young college students were duped by men who portrayed themselves to be someone other than the monster they really were

What struck me was we have a case of one young woman being very aware of a personal threat and trying to take precautions...then ML’s case, where it seems she was not aware of a future personal threat, and not taking proper precautions...but both cases had the same disastrous outcome. Very sad. :(

The Dateline episode is entitled She Did Everything Right (6/10/19) for anyone who is interested.

ETA: We don’t yet know what ways AA might have misrepresented himself to ML, but in this Dateline case, the “boyfriend” lied about his real name/identity, and he had a criminal history.
Man who killed Utah student Lauren McCluskey had been investigated for burglary in Salt Lake City

Last edited:
Here's the listing from when the house was last for sale a year ago. Looks like a nice home.

https://www.movoto.com/salt-lake-ci...KfppFbZhP5twe0-vBW2VMApPLQmGCYH0#popphotoview

1498216_0_nRzrAi_l.jpeg

1498216_0_Nz7mui_l.jpeg

1498216_0_AuEUUJ_l.jpeg

More photos at link including the basement area.
Thats a cute little house he bought too bad he will no longer be living there.

He has exchanged it for this new temporary home until his final location.

Attachments

• 77283B72-4997-47CB-84A1-EBFA6E9CAF8A.jpeg
    77283B72-4997-47CB-84A1-EBFA6E9CAF8A.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 27
Sorry - have not read all posts
but unless LE is holding out - she went from airport to Hatch Park.....what is the evidence (aside from personal hygiene preferences of some posters) to suggest otherwise....?
Genuinely confused at this suggestion at a stop at her apartment before Hatch park......
TIA
MOO

There’s absolutely no evidence at all to suggest that she stopped at her apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadgett inspeccion