Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think the fact AA was not SD material is evidence ML hadn’t spent time with him in person before. Just because she had SD relationships it doesn’t mean she only had SD relationships. She could have been charmed by AA even knowing he wasn’t wealthy. I have no idea, but I wouldn’t rule it out.
precisely. it's very likely she had other dating relationships that did not involve SD/SB dynamic.

it makes zero sense to meet a stranger under these circumstances. Besides it's already been established that she knew him. she discussed him with a close friend, who actually noticed the red flags.
I'm kinda getting the idea that the shaken friend was an online friend. Of course, we don't know! I'm super curious how this friend knows both AA and ML.

From what it looks like to me, with very little info, is there is some sort of online group - and people meet and eventually get to know each other. And, it's a bit odd the friend wanted to see AA in the face. I don't want to read toooo much into it as it was a shocking moment at the press conference, and people say odd things in shocking moments.

IDK....curious situation. Would really like to know more.

jmo

it makes zero sense to meet a stranger under these circumstances. Besides it's already been established that she knew him. she discussed him with a close friend, who actually noticed the red flags.

The suspect had a social media image or her on his device, but there is no information that she had met him before. I understand that a friend was concerned about her lifestyle choices, but unless the mentioned the suspect's name before it was in the news, there's no reason to assume that she had met this murderer in the past.

the friend does not KNOW AA. the friend only knows OF HIM because ML discussed AA with this friend. the friend heard enough about AA to be quite concerned.

I'm kinda getting the idea that the shaken friend was an online friend. Of course, we don't know! I'm super curious how this friend knows both AA and ML.

From what it looks like to me, with very little info, is there is some sort of online group - and people meet and eventually get to know each other. And, it's a bit odd the friend wanted to see AA in the face. I don't want to read toooo much into it as it was a shocking moment at the press conference, and people say odd things in shocking moments.

jmo

It's interesting that you think it MORE likely that ML would hop in a car with a COMPLETE stranger at 3a, than to get in a car with someone she already knew. that is quite interesting. ML discussed AA on MULTIPLE occasions with a friend. you don't do that with an online buddy you just are chatting with.

The suspect had a social media image or her on his device, but there is no information that she had met him before. I understand that a friend was concerned about her lifestyle choices, but unless the mentioned the suspect's name before it was in the news, there's no reason to assume that she had met this murderer in the past.

Last edited:
the friend does not KNOW AA. the friend only knows OF HIM because ML discussed AA with this friend. the friend heard enough about AA to be quite concerned.
Yes, that makes sense.

It's convoluted to my simple mind - takes awhile for me to catch on, lol. :)

Thanks.

jmo

I understand what you are saying....and I’m confused too. But is there any vetting process online for these relationships? Here we have a egomaniac that seems to have invented half of his life/ work history. If they agreed on a price and he was making those payments, would ML have any other way to gauge his relative “affluence?”

Maybe she was curious/excited to see his “palatial home” for a relaxing night...maybe time at his resort style pool in the morning before heading home to her apartment....he would pick her up at the park because it was a gated community.

Who knows what fantastic lies she was told...
She may never have seen his low rent AirB&B on the internet. Normally they do show the rooms on the site, but the B&B may have had some other name than his, thus would not come up in a google search for his name.

jmo

[bbm]

the reporter said he met her online
and that Kenzie told him things about AA, not that he met him

what was a shocking moment at the press conference?

1:43:20 is the time One hour and 43 minutes and 20 seconds into the video at the link.
But the friend does not appear on camera. It is the reporter relaying what the friend said to them.

[bbm]

yes, bumping this because people are still confused

the friend did not want to appear on camera but said he has been in touch with the cops since the beginning

wrong. and it's interesting that you think it MORE likely that ML would hop in a car with a COMPLETE stranger at 3a, than to get in a car with someone she already knew. that is quite interesting.

My computer doesn't play the videos that are posted here - old laptop. I've seen the links to the video where someone says something at 1 hour and 40 minutes. Was this video made before the suspect's name was in the news? Did this friend report the suspect to police when Kenzie was reported missing? Does this person state the suspect's name and say anything about the suspect?

If yes to all of the above - that he knew the suspect's name and reported that person to police on June 20 - then great! We can believe that they were old friends. If not, then they were not known to each other.

jmo
I may be wrong, but I have the impression that the shaken friend (SF), only knew AA from what ML said about him.

I wonder if SF was a member of a gaming group that Kenzie belonged to. In my experience, a feeling of intimacy can develop, and there can be a lot of time spent chatting about non-game things. However, that doesn’t fit too well with the idea that the reporter talked to him face to face. (Since a fellow online game-player might be anywhere in the world.)

Maybe a dating-site relationship that developed into a just-friends chatting relationship? I wouldn’t think she’d be talking about those sorts of things, (intimate and worrisome), to a SD.

As for SF wanting to see AA face to face—I think he wondered if he’d be able to see the monster under the skin. That’s a passionate reaction, but doesn’t seem strange to me.

all MOO

Last edited:
1:44 is phone interview with retired LE Chris Bertram (on tactical operation with swat team).

Was the friend interview with reporter Ashley removed?
No, it's still there. One hour and 44 minute mark.
Updates on arrest connected to Mackenzie Lueck case
I am not seeing the friends interview in any of the links. Would someone post it please.
The friend is not interviewed in this video. The REPORTER, Ashley Kewish describes the conversation she had with the friend.
1:43:20 is the time One hour and 43 minutes and 20 seconds into the video at the link.
But the friend does not appear on camera. It is the reporter relaying what the friend said to them.
Thank you! :p

Ack, my computer crashed! I'll read through and see if it's been figured out...so sorry. :oops:
That link I posted was the same one you posted earlier today, which actually was shorter and was at 1:42. Honestly, I think they switched videos as an update, but left the URL the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot