Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ashley Kewish interview reaffirms my opinion that he was one of the two”sugar daddies” ML spoke of having. This is why he has photos of her...the ones that police found.

“Ashley said he told her that he always had a bad feeling about that guy and repeated a lot of things that are not appropriate for her to say on television.”

I believe ML told him some of the things she was being asked to do in regard to their relationship. These would be things “not appropriate” for the reporter to repeat on TV and I believe they were disturbing enough for MK to discuss with a friend.

“He told Ashley that he and ML had conversations specifically about AA before, that she had told him (her friend) what she was doing, and that she had a relationship or arrangement with AA and he (the friend) told her that he didn't have a good feeling about it.”

The “arrangement” was perhaps only online before. But his “preparations” in regard to the soundproof room may have been in anticipation of convincing her to meet him in person.

And here I read that completely differently. I thought the reporter was referring to the guy swearing, thus not repeatable on TV. But you very well might be right. But I don't think AA was old enough or rich enough to qualify for being sugar daddy.

Yes, I wondered if their only connection so far had been "on line only," and she had just done some videos but never actually met him in person. Maybe he asked her to do some questionable things in front of the camera that the other guy thought were alarming.
How he got her to meet him at that time is a mystery.

The other option is that he was one of the guys she was casually dating. But I still get the feeling she had never been to his house before, although it's certainly possible. Imo
I think you're right, if this unknown visibly-shaken person is legit. (Seems legit, but would like LE confirmation.) Perhaps ML did videos on her own at AA's direction and the next stop was to do videos in person with him.

Question remains how the visibly-shaken friend knows AA. Is there some sort of circuit that was targeting ML? Who is this friend?

Speculation only.

imo

i def think they knew each other. it does not make sense for her to jump into someone's car she had never physically met at 3a. I know it's not a popular view here but it seems to me that these are two sexually like minded people that ended up dating, or more. For example, both had extremely proactive online presences, which interestingly, used similar "lingo". Very few people would publicly say they have interest in those kind of activities. So it strikes me that there could have been mutual attraction, and commonality.

It's true that ML may have been tired and exhausted. While one would think that in this condition the first thing one would want to do is get home and take care of themselves, often someone will instead seek a tension release, or will want to be with someone familiar, who could soothe them, or pamper them.

It doesn't make sense for a woman to meet a stranger in the middle of the night and hop into his car except when there is an advertised arrangement. That is what we have here. Kenzie was advertising an interest in a certain type of man, and I think we will learn that the suspect was offering what she wanted. Sadly, what she wanted and what he offered were not at all aligned.

He is a violent sexual predator who preyed on Kenzie and lured her through her social media and dating apps.

Bringing this post forward again from the last thread (it was filled with typos as I was scrambling before the Y2K so it probably made zero sense!):

As a poster mentioned early on when he said he didn’t suspect that Kenzie would have been on the property when there are other mountainous areas that he could have disposed of her body, which was entirely plausible, the fact that he did NOT do that demonstrates imo that he obviously wanted to take pleasure in having the fire and experience that for himself, similar to as he wrote in his book. I think he may also have wanted to “KEEP HER” for himself on his property afterwards and perhaps also take pleasure in this as well, just as some serial killers do. Jmo.

(ETA: I had wondered about this early on, if he would turn out to be “this type”, as opposed to dumping her on the side of the street, or in a dumpster for example.)

Last edited:
it makes zero sense to meet a stranger under these circumstances. Besides it's already been established that she knew him. she discussed him with a close friend, who actually noticed the red flags.

It doesn't make sense for a woman to meet a stranger in the middle of the night and hop into his car except when there is an advertised arrangement. That is what we have here. Kenzie was advertising an interest in a certain type of man, and I think we will learn that the suspect was offering what she wanted. Sadly, what she wanted and what he offered were not at all aligned.

He is a violent sexual predator who preyed on Kenzie and lured her through her social media and dating apps.

@PommyMommy - can you give us fresh link to KSL reporter Ashley Kewish interview with unidentified friend that didn't have good feeling about POI (outside of police station). Thanks! :)

ETA: 1:42 is now retired LE Chris Bertram phone interview on the tactical operation. Where is the friend interview??
I am not seeing the friends interview in any of the links. Would someone post it please.

I don’t think the fact AA was not SD material is evidence ML hadn’t spent time with him in person before. Just because she had SD relationships it doesn’t mean she only had SD relationships. She could have been charmed by AA even knowing he wasn’t wealthy. I have no idea, but I wouldn’t rule it out.

He could have been grooming and luring her for a period of time to get her trust so her guard would be down when he chose a time for what has now happened. I don't think that "knowing" each other, or even having spent time together previously necessarily means this park meeting and trip to his house is what had happened in the past, or happened under the same terms. Could have been a 'next step' that for her was part of things, and for him was a planned crime.

I read, on the day LE was searching his house, the reviews left on Airbnb. I was struck by someone mentioning how well sound insulated the two basement rooms were and, in July 2018, a review that mentioned one of the basement rooms was being remodeled and had a dirt floor.(don’t know if that was just temporary). The creep factor was high for me and I thought exactly what you just proposed....totally planned, calculated and that he had some horrific fantasy he was planning on playing out.
This might be crazy - tell me if it is (I know you all will!)....but could reviews like that be code-words to BDSM people about the AirBNB?

Maybe I'm just spooked by all this, but who wants accommodations with dirt floors in the basement that are sound proof? BDSM might search listings for just such words to let them know what could happen in those rooms.

?? Am I thinking too hard?

jmo

Sad ending.. based on what Mackenzie's friend said, I believe she was giving AA a "girlfriend" experience with BDSM involved. I am sure he did think of her as his "gf" and probably liked the fact she was "Mormon"- doubt she was practicing though. She was a thrill seeker I think. Sad all around.
Yes, I think and maintain it having been a bdsm relationship and the room he wanted built being a dungeon. Jmo

This might be crazy - tell me if it is (I know you all will!)....but could reviews like that be code-words to BDSM people about the AirBNB?

Maybe I'm just spooked by all this, but who wants accommodations with dirt floors in the basement that are sound proof? BDSM might search listings for just such words to let them know what could happen in those rooms.

?? Am I thinking too hard?

jmo

Yes

And here I read that completely differently. I thought the reporter was referring to the guy swearing, thus not repeatable on TV. But you very well might be right. But I don't think AA was old enough or rich enough to qualify for being sugar daddy.
i believe your interpretation is correct. it was the friends language that she could not use on TV, not AA's language.

I think you're right, if this unknown visibly-shaken person is legit. (Seems legit, but would like LE confirmation.) Perhaps ML did videos on her own at AA's direction and the next stop was to do videos in person with him.

Question remains how the visibly-shaken friend knows AA. Is there some sort of circuit that was targeting ML? Who is this friend?

Speculation only.

imo
I got the idea that ML had confided in the friend. He may never have met AA. He wanted to see his face, after it became known that AA had murdered her. The friend had also met ML over an online site, he said.

Thinking maybe AA had shown ML his angry side and then quickly reverted back to his sweet self as his former roommate described him to then ML told her male friend about this episode and male friend to ML that he had a bad feeling about AA which I think ML did also- I believe AA really turned on the charm and made ML believe that his angry side was just the result of a bad day or a sensitive topic or something. ML was an intelligent, perceptive young woman who expressed concern about AA to her friend so I believe she only saw AA's angry side once or twice and he poured on the charm making her believe that was just a fluke thing because no way do I believe she would met him at the park had he behaved angrily consistently- he must have had some quality or something that overrode her doubts or concerns about him.

I understand what you are saying....and I’m confused too. But is there any vetting process online for these relationships? Here we have a egomaniac that seems to have invented half of his life/ work history. If they agreed on a price and he was making those payments, would ML have any other way to gauge his relative “affluence?”

Maybe she was curious/excited to see his “palatial home” for a relaxing night...maybe time at his resort style pool in the morning before heading home to her apartment....he would pick her up at the park because it was a gated community.

Who knows what fantastic lies she was told...

@PommyMommy - can you give us fresh link to KSL reporter Ashley Kewish interview with unidentified friend that didn't have good feeling about POI (outside of police station). Thanks! :)

ETA: 1:42 is now retired LE Chris Bertram phone interview on the tactical operation. Where is the friend interview??
Ack, my computer crashed! I'll read through and see if it's been figured out...so sorry. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13