Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"For some reason the word "nexus" used in one PC by LE sticks with me and there are a few things that can mean..."

I did the same double-take when I saw that word also. I went on the internet to do a visual of it from when I worked. It means one person is Central to many things. M o o.

At that time I Googled the word nexus for a visual image, and almost every single thing ways for a cell phone.

Nexus in my mind, is that you go into one person and then you find many many more. This is just a visual example for such for families. From the source of Google and the word nexus scientific evidence genealogy nexus map - Google Search

The central person in the middle is the Nexus. And you can start at an outlier, go into the middle person, and then go back out to many many other people. I just could not find a better example

I suspect that ‘nexus’ indicated that many things pointed to him and his home. The text communications with her, the man who went to LE describing ‘red flag’ things that she said about AA. I don’t know that we know anything else yet, but we don’t know what LE knows.

IIRC AA served a little over year and was discharged because he was un-deployable.
Don't know the character of the discharge, but it wasn't straight ahead honorable.

I’m convinced the Army screwed up their messaging.

I still think he went to basic training.

He wouldn’t have submitted those records because he wouldn’t have qualified. He would be ineligible to obtain citizenship through his military service.

He didn’t serve long enough, or get out under the required conditions.
I’m still confused about the Army thing. I’ve seen both Army and National Guard mentioned. Heard or read somewhere that he was only there for 6 months with no basic training, but then there is a person giving interviews that claims to have met him in basic training.

Are there differences in how things are handled in the Army vs National Guard? Or is Army National Guard one military branch? It’s been reported that he was enlisted for 6 months and also reported as a year and a half.

Then there is something about him being discharged because he didn’t submit certain medical documents? But I’ve also seen something about a medical discharge.

Confused.

From the PEOPLE article "FOX 13 reports that Wolf was told he had an unlimited budget for the secret room, which he wanted to be accessible via a fingerprint locking mechanism."
Had this plan come to fruition, it is a HORRID thought to think of someone(s) trapped in such a room and the possibility of Airbnb guests being right there and unaware...

Ugh. I want to un-know this part about AA’s request to contractor for a secret room.

I’m still confused about the Army thing. I’ve seen both Army and National Guard mentioned. Heard or read somewhere that he was only there for 6 months with no basic training, but then there is a person giving interviews that claims to have met him in basic training.

Are there differences in how things are handled in the Army vs National Guard? Or is Army National Guard one military branch? It’s been reported that he was enlisted for 6 months and also reported as a year and a half.

Then there is something about him being discharged because he didn’t submit certain medical documents? But I’ve also seen something about a medical discharge.

Confused.
I looked this up last night, and National Guard recruits attend the same 10 week boot camp as the Army.

So people in the Army would know him, and people in the National Guard as well.

I’d like a concise explanation from the military about all of this.

It appears he was discharged because of medical reasons.

According to inmate records, Ajayi is a naturalized U.S. citizen, born in Nigeria. He joined the Utah National Guard and was discharged in June 2015 after six months of service, said Maj. David Gibb. He had been a member of the 214th Forward Support Company in Tooele, Utah, but did not attend training.

“As a result, he did not receive any certificates or awards from the Army National Guard,” Gibb said in a statement. “He was therefore ineligible to deploy or conduct any tours of duty with the Utah Army National Guard.”

Officials at Utah State University said Ajayi attended the school three separate times for short periods between 2009 and 2016. He never earned a degree, though, said Tim Vitale, a spokesman with the university.

Suspect in killing of Mackenzie Lueck lived a life of contradictions, unfinished business

In regards to the house - does a re-finance show up as a sell on those sites? Or maybe adding a 2nd mortgage to cover the cost of creepy under the house torture chamber renovations?
mortgages are generally recorded but we don't know because the recording office in that county makes you pay for every document. I've never seen this before and I've researched deeds/mortgages/legal documents in lots of states. JMO

What we know about Ayoola Ajayi, the man arrested in connection with MacKenzie Lueck's disappearance
[...]

Ajayi was discharged from the Utah Army National Guard in June 2015 after six months of service, according to Utah National Guard Public Affairs Officer D.J. Gibb.

Ajayi was a member of the 214th Forward Support Company in Tooele, according to Gibb. He did not go through basic training and did not receive any certificates or awards, Gibb said. Therefore, he was not eligible to deploy with the Army National Guard, he said.

Ajayi did not meet “medical procurement standards” and was discharged as a result, Gibb said.

[...]

What we know about Ayoola Ajayi, the man arrested in connection with MacKenzie Lueck's disappearance
[...]

Ajayi was discharged from the Utah Army National Guard in June 2015 after six months of service, according to Utah National Guard Public Affairs Officer D.J. Gibb.

Ajayi was a member of the 214th Forward Support Company in Tooele, according to Gibb. He did not go through basic training and did not receive any certificates or awards, Gibb said. Therefore, he was not eligible to deploy with the Army National Guard, he said.

Ajayi did not meet “medical procurement standards” and was discharged as a result, Gibb said.

[...]
Thank you!

According to inmate records, Ajayi is a naturalized U.S. citizen, born in Nigeria. He joined the Utah National Guard and was discharged in June 2015 after six months of service, said Maj. David Gibb. He had been a member of the 214th Forward Support Company in Tooele, Utah, but did not attend training.

“As a result, he did not receive any certificates or awards from the Army National Guard,” Gibb said in a statement. “He was therefore ineligible to deploy or conduct any tours of duty with the Utah Army National Guard.”

Officials at Utah State University said Ajayi attended the school three separate times for short periods between 2009 and 2016. He never earned a degree, though, said Tim Vitale, a spokesman with the university.

Suspect in killing of Mackenzie Lueck lived a life of contradictions, unfinished business
added to the media thread - thank you

I've been gone a few days, but wanted to write out some thoughts that came to me over the weekend. Keep in mind, these thoughts are my own as a Salt Lake local and information security professional.

First - why her phone quit sending data at 3 am.
There's been a ton of discussion on this and possible reasons why, including taking the phone, killing her instantly, a third person, etc. Being in my field (infosec), I was thinking through how to cease data exchange without the person realizing what is happening. You'd accomplish this with a cell phone jammer, and you can easily purchase a hand-held one online. This would also jam his phone and potentially kill tracking of both devices. Going further, he could have claimed "oh, my phone won't connect either, must be an outage" or something similar.

Second - and this has to do with my first point, is cameras.
Utah has a commuter camera system in place up and down Interstates 15, 215 and 80. There's even cameras on some surface streets. I do not know how sophisticated the cameras are on the backend, but, I do believe at that time in the morning, if the police knew where to look, they could potentially track his vehicle. His home is located not far from a major intersection with on-ramps and off-ramps to I-15 and would easily be noticed on the camera footage. Even without his cell phone pings to track, there's potential here to track via video.

Third - this goes with the second point.

Utah police use plate scanners, which effectively scan a given area for license plate numbers and return results for violations, such as expired registration, etc. This technology allows police to aggregate plate data that could place a given vehicle at the scene of the crime.

The reason I think two and three are viable, is because LE required specific information to get the warrant for his home that they obtained. They're precise, and they had to have a strong belief that he was involved, the home was a crime scene and that specific things would be found there.

Add the computer camera and plate scanner info to the possible ‘nexus’ of info pointing to his home.

Noting:

Charges against Ajayi are expected to be filed in the next day, according to the Salt Lake County district attorney’s office.

Noting:

Charges against Ajayi are expected to be filed in the next day, according to the Salt Lake County district attorney’s office.
I wonder if there are unsolved Missing girls in his prior cities? I wasn't on all weekend so you all may have already researched this. I'm not sure this was a one time/first time thing for him - but it is certainly possible. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper