Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accused of killing MacKenzie Lueck, Ayoola Ajayi was once investigated for rape. Here’s what the police report says.
[...]
She told police immediately that she did not want charges filed, the report reads, only wanting the incident reported “in case he did the same thing to someone else.”

The woman explained to police who had met her at Cache Valley Hospital that she went over to his home, and they began “doing stuff,” that “one thing led to another” and “she found herself in a compromising position.”

She told him she did not want to continue, she reported to police, but that he had sex with her anyway.

"She kept saying to me that she felt that it was her fault, because she was not assertive enough," an officer wrote in the report. "I explained that all she needed to do was to say no, and that should be enough."

The case gained little traction, however, after the woman didn’t want to go to the police station for a follow-up interview and didn’t want to cooperate with the investigation. Ajayi was never interviewed by officers.

[...]
BBM

WOW!

I looked this up last night, and National Guard recruits attend the same 10 week boot camp as the Army.

So people in the Army would know him, and people in the National Guard as well.

I’d like a concise explanation from the military about all of this.

It appears he was discharged because of medical reasons.
I heard it explained in one of the live broadcasts that it was military procedures about medical records that caused him to be discharged. I didn’t catch all of it, but my take away was that he didn’t get some required physicals done or didn’t turn in the paperwork about the physicals.

Posts about BDSM have been removed.

Yes, the room that AA wanted renovated was most likely for that purpose, but there is nothing in MSM or from LE to indicate that KL was involved in that lifestyle.

Accused of killing MacKenzie Lueck, Ayoola Ajayi was once investigated for rape. Here’s what the police report says.
[...]

According to that report, a woman who worked with him at a financial company in Logan reported to police on Nov. 24, 2014 that Ajayi had non-consensual sex with her while they were at his home. She told police immediately that she did not want charges filed, the report reads, only wanting the incident reported “in case he did the same thing to someone else.”

The woman explained to police who had met her at Cache Valley Hospital that she went over to his home, and they began “doing stuff,” that “one thing led to another” and “she found herself in a compromising position.”

She told him she did not want to continue, she reported to police, but that he had sex with her anyway.

"She kept saying to me that she felt that it was her fault, because she was not assertive enough," an officer wrote in the report. "I explained that all she needed to do was to say no, and that should be enough."

The case gained little traction, however, after the woman didn’t want to go to the police station for a follow-up interview and didn’t want to cooperate with the investigation. Ajayi was never interviewed by officers.

[...]
Thanks!

This is pretty much what I imagined, as I didn’t picture him attacking a woman on the street or anything.

He was going to get what he wanted, whether she protested or not.

I’m bothered by him not being interviewed though, and that could be helpful now.

Her account absolutely rings true, and I’d be interested to see how he perceived it, and how he lied about it.

Thanks!

This is pretty much what I imagined, as I didn’t picture him attacking a woman on the street or anything.

I’m bothered by him not being interviewed though, and that could be helpful now.

Her account absolutely rings true, and I’d be interested to see how he perceived it, and how he lied about it.
If police met her at the hospital, it sounds like it was documented. (photos, DNA, etc.) I hope. MOO

I don't think people were criticizing LE for being slow- but not taking her being missing serious. In the beginning, LE said they thought it was voluntary.
IMHO, LE may have said that to put any potential POI at ease. I prefer to think that they take missing persons seriously; particularly when the missing person is responsible (has job, home, pets, or children), is active on social media, and has a history of keeping in touch with family and friends. LE certainly did their work on the backend, retrieving her phone records, interviewing the POI, obtaining search warrants, and working around the clock to retrieve evidence from the house. MOO

I heard it explained in one of the live broadcasts that it was military procedures about medical records that caused him to be discharged. I didn’t catch all of it, but my take away was that he didn’t get some required physicals done or didn’t turn in the paperwork about the physicals.

MOO falling short of physical seems unlikely as he seems in shape enough.

What we know about Ayoola Ajayi, the man arrested in connection with MacKenzie Lueck's disappearance
[...]

Ajayi was discharged from the Utah Army National Guard in June 2015 after six months of service, according to Utah National Guard Public Affairs Officer D.J. Gibb.

Ajayi did not meet “medical procurement standards” and was discharged as a result, Gibb said.

[...]
SBM.
He could have joined and had any one of these disqualifying conditions.
"The main medical or physical defects that can disqualify a recruit or service member from the Army are as follows. If you have any of the following conditions or defects, check specific requirements for medical standards before you enlist.

• Abdominal Organs and Gastrointestinal System
  • Blood and BloodForming Tissue Diseases
  • Body Build Deficiency
  • Advanced Dental Diseases
  • Ears and Hearing Loss
  • Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders
  • Loss of Function in Upper Extremities
  • Loss of Function in Lower Extremities
  • Miscellaneous Conditions of the Extremities
  • Mental Health Issues
  • Eyes and Vision Loss
  • General and Miscellaneous Conditions and Defects
  • Genitalia and Reproductive Organs Diseases and Defects
  • Head Trauma or Defects
  • Heart and Vascular System Defects
  • Height and Weight Deficiencies

• Lungs, Chest Wall, Pleura, and Mediastinum Defects
  • Mouth Disease
  • Chronic Neck Pain or Immobility
  • Neurological Disorders
  • Nose, Sinuses, and Larynx Defects
  • Skin and Cellular Tissue Defects
  • Spine and Sacroiliac Joint Defects
  • Systemic Diseases
  • Tumors and Malignant Diseases
  • Urinary System Disorders"
From: Medical Conditions That Disqualify You From the Armed Forces

Posts about BDSM have been removed.

Yes, the room that AA wanted renovated was most likely for that purpose, but there is nothing in MSM or from LE to indicate that KL was involved in that lifestyle.

I think that the discussion is about AA’s possible fantasies, and is not intended to imply that ML was involved in that lifestyle.

and there is a big jump in assessed value I saw - something was definitely going on with that piece of property IMO. Is he a flipper?

He wasn't a flipper. The previous owner was. The value of the property most likely went up be because of the previous owners remodeling. And because of the crazy real estate market here. The is about the last affordable area in Salt Lake Valley. Lot's of house flipping going on the last five years. I bought a flipped house in that area and sold it two years later with a 50K profit. Loved that house, but not the area.

SBM.
He could have joined and had any one of these disqualifying conditions.
"The main medical or physical defects that can disqualify a recruit or service member from the Army are as follows. If you have any of the following conditions or defects, check specific requirements for medical standards before you enlist.

• Abdominal Organs and Gastrointestinal System
  • Blood and BloodForming Tissue Diseases
  • Body Build Deficiency
  • Advanced Dental Diseases
  • Ears and Hearing Loss
  • Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders
  • Loss of Function in Upper Extremities
  • Loss of Function in Lower Extremities
  • Miscellaneous Conditions of the Extremities
  • Mental Health Issues
  • Eyes and Vision Loss
  • General and Miscellaneous Conditions and Defects
  • Genitalia and Reproductive Organs Diseases and Defects
  • Head Trauma or Defects
  • Heart and Vascular System Defects
  • Height and Weight Deficiencies

• Lungs, Chest Wall, Pleura, and Mediastinum Defects
  • Mouth Disease
  • Chronic Neck Pain or Immobility
  • Neurological Disorders
  • Nose, Sinuses, and Larynx Defects
  • Skin and Cellular Tissue Defects
  • Spine and Sacroiliac Joint Defects
  • Systemic Diseases
  • Tumors and Malignant Diseases
  • Urinary System Disorders"
From: Medical Conditions That Disqualify You From the Armed Forces

These things would have disqualified him during the enlistment process.

You are required to take a physical before you ship off to boot camp.

Thanks!

Yeah, it's too bad because it really sounds like LE wanted to pursue it and would have liked to press charges, but it was out of their hands since the victim was unwilling to pursue it.
Still, it's a big red flag. Imo

I think that the discussion is about AA’s possible fantasies, and is not intended to imply that ML was involved in that lifestyle.

That's fine, as long as it is very clear in each post that the comments relate to AA, his lifestyle, and speculation on his possible reasons for wanting the room renovated ... not to get into suggesting or speculating that the victim was engaging in the practice.

As per TOS, discussing known behavior of a victim, good or bad, is allowed. Certain aspects of Kenzie's life are known, but BDSM is not one of them.

Hi Guys. Been lurking for years. Wanted to finally say hi.

Do we have any updates yet on his income/resources? Something is just nagging at me about it. The frequency of female visitors, reports of cameras, IT background, online presence (including socks and alternates) and seemingly openly available money.... I wonder what kind of tech he was running out of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper