Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo he was not into BDSM. I said before imo he’s a sexual sadist killer. Two very different things. The room described would be right up a sexual sadist criminal’s alley. Especially if the murder was premeditated; which I believe it was.
I said the almost the same thing a few pages back. However, he claimed to be into it on his various online profiles, which is what we’ve been discussing.

I believe he is a sexual sadist, though I’m not convinced that he planned to kill her.

Welcome! Great question. I've been wondering too. It's shady and murky. JMO.
His linkedin profile has quite the history - it's been posted many threads ago. I also think there was an article about his employment history in MSM - will see if I can locate it unless someone has the link handy?

Accused of killing MacKenzie Lueck, Ayoola Ajayi was once investigated for rape. Here’s what the police report says.
[...]

According to that report, a woman who worked with him at a financial company in Logan reported to police on Nov. 24, 2014 that Ajayi had non-consensual sex with her while they were at his home. She told police immediately that she did not want charges filed, the report reads, only wanting the incident reported “in case he did the same thing to someone else.”

The woman explained to police who had met her at Cache Valley Hospital that she went over to his home, and they began “doing stuff,” that “one thing led to another” and “she found herself in a compromising position.”

She told him she did not want to continue, she reported to police, but that he had sex with her anyway.

"She kept saying to me that she felt that it was her fault, because she was not assertive enough," an officer wrote in the report. "I explained that all she needed to do was to say no, and that should be enough."

The case gained little traction, however, after the woman didn’t want to go to the police station for a follow-up interview and didn’t want to cooperate with the investigation. Ajayi was never interviewed by officers.

[...]
Honestly, I think it’s sad they stated that she worked with him. Unless that’s in the police report and that’s normal, I suppose. Sure does narrow down the list of potential rape survivors.

So many reasons she may not have wanted to prosecute. But the fact that she made sure to report it says to me that she was deeply troubled by it, or had a deep belief in doing the “right” thing.

Anyway, I’m just feeling for her today and with that headiline coming out.

It popped into my mind he could claim something like he was possessed by an entity or that he incorporated the spirit of an ancestor or a deity who told him to do this or that... If he is in fact of Yoruba ancestry i can easily see it coming. I'm glad he can't tho...

And besides a jury’s natural skepticism, his normal functioning in daily life would be evidence against that. Like—that he heads right out and hires an attorney as soon as he interacts with the police. (Perfectly reasonable thing to do, but it’s not anything the spirit of your ancestor would tell you to do.)

And by the way, we’re not mocking Yorubas—just feeling a lack of respect for the ploys that murderers use.

In most states, you’d be right. In fact, it looks as though you’re ahead of the times—the Supreme Court just agreed to debate whether the Constitution gives people a right to an insanity defense.

However, it’s notoriously difficult to succeed with an insanity defense. The common attitude that someone who did something horrific must be insane does not apply. Every state is a little different, but a common principle is that you have to convince the jury that you were completely delusional and thought that killing the person was the right thing to do. (Defense against demons, Nazis, space aliens, etc.)
Even if space aliens ordered him to kill there would be no insanity defense. Utah is one of four states that don’t allow the insanity defense.

With No Insanity Defense, Seriously Ill People End Up In Prison

Well if you think about this- in the majority of cases such as this, many people are shocked. They know a completely different person. The nice guy, the one who would give you the shirt off of his back, the helpful and kind guy. In some cases, he's a family oriented man. Hard worker. In some cases, never has been arrested, not even a speeding ticket.

I can certainly sympathize with these people- imagine their shock and horror of hearing about this or in any other murder. You were friends with them, shared laughter, had coffee or drinks with them, went places with them. This person, killed so and so? You can't wrap your head around it. You saw all the good in them, no red flags or alarms went off when you knew them. Of course, this is shocking and if we're a bit honest, frightening, too, to think they were a part of your life at one time- you had no idea that one day, this person would be a cold hearted and cruel murderer.

Many monsters walk around wearing human skins.

I said the almost the same thing a few pages back. However, he claimed to be into it on his various online profiles, which is what we’ve been discussing.

I believe he is a sexual sadist, though I’m not convinced that he planned to kill her.

If he didn’t plan to kill her, why all the deception though?

Why not let her come to his house, and pick her up in the park instead?

That’s what I can’t get past.

He was working in Tech Support for Dell Technologies for the past year or so. Basically help desk work on one of their products. According to a google search the average salary for that type of position is about $40,000 a year. Some of us suspect he was also involved in making *advertiser censored* and/or some other seedy activities, but we have no proof.

Quoting my own post about his employment.

Even if space aliens ordered him to kill there would be no insanity defense. Utah is one of four states that don’t allow the insanity defense.

With No Insanity Defense, Seriously Ill People End Up In Prison

There should be about 46 more, imo. I think, at the very least, 'not guilty by reason of insanity' should be replaced by 'guilty, but insane'. Put them in an institution where they can get help. If they eventually are no longer deemed insane, move them to a prison and let them serve the rest of what would have been their sentence had they not been deemed insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper