Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be completely out there, but is it possible that he was a civilian employee of the National Guard, doing IT work or whatever? That would maybe technically put him as a member of the NG, but by not having taken basic training, he would not be deployable into a potentially dangerous zone. I have no military background at all, so what I suggest may not even be possible. Just thinking...
The NG can allow a person to enlist and even go to the base each day awaiting Basic and AIT. They can even join activities and training other than Basic and AIT while they await a Basic or AIT assignment slot or have issues with their enlistment resolved. They get the ID, the uniform and a place of temporary assignment. He was released because he was not deployable. I have one friend who enlisted in the NG and waited 9 months, working in an office and taking training, even went on a TDY for training in another state while waiting. The unit deployed and he asked to separate since he was allowed to deploy while waiting for his AIT slot. The NG is secondary to the regular Army/AF, etc. Active duty candidates are given priority for Basic and AIT slots. This is not unusual. (Military/Active Army background here...)

I think that the discussion is about AA’s possible fantasies, and is not intended to imply that ML was involved in that lifestyle.
I'm convinced he had these urges and fantasies for quite a long time, and it escalated into an opportunity to carry it out in real life.
Whether he intended to kill her is a little more difficult to determine, but he did not seem to have much difficulty in covering up the crime and disposing of her body. Imo

I think that the discussion is about AA’s possible fantasies, and is not intended to imply that ML was involved in that lifestyle.
Exactly. I thought that it was okay (and even suggested?) that a WSer could go to AA's online profile/activities and report back to us. I thought it was done rather discreetly and with the understanding it was about AA and his history/interest/involvement.

jmo

Thanks for your reply. I thought it was a "universal thing" that anyone could claim, anywhere and regardless the crime committed.

In most states, you’d be right. In fact, it looks as though you’re ahead of the times—the Supreme Court just agreed to debate whether the Constitution gives people a right to an insanity defense.

However, it’s notoriously difficult to succeed with an insanity defense. The common attitude that someone who did something horrific must be insane does not apply. Every state is a little different, but a common principle is that you have to convince the jury that you were completely delusional and thought that killing the person was the right thing to do. (Defense against demons, Nazis, space aliens, etc.)

The NG can allow a person to enlist and even go to the base each day awaiting Basic and AIT. They can even join activities and training other than Basic and AIT while they await a Basic or AIT assignment slot or have issues with their enlistment resolved. They get the ID, the uniform and a place of temporary assignment. He was released because he was not deployable. I have one friend who enlisted in the NG and waited 9 months, working in an office and taking training, even went on a TDY for training in another state while waiting. The unit deployed and he asked to separate since he was allowed to deploy while waiting for his AIT slot. The NG is secondary to the regular Army/AF, etc. Active duty candidates are given priority for Basic and AIT slots. This is not unusual. (Military/Active Army background here...)

Hell yeah, I knew there had to be someone with your background on here.

We have reports that he did attend basic training (from people who were there with him).

So it’s possible that had enlisted, perhaps spent time at a base somewhere, and eventually attended boot camp for a period of time?

Last edited:
I'm convinced he had these urges and fantasies for quite a long time, and it escalated into an opportunity to carry it out in real life.
Whether he intended to kill her is a little more difficult to determine, but he did not seem to have much difficulty in covering up the crime and disposing of her body. Imo

MOO the desecration of a body after a killing elevates the murder to "aggravated" as does any kind of premeditation. Since AA knew of his own violent tendencies, he was fully informed of his own potential for deadly violence..

Hi Guys. Been lurking for years. Wanted to finally say hi.

Do we have any updates yet on his income/resources? Something is just nagging at me about it. The frequency of female visitors, reports of cameras, IT background, online presence (including socks and alternates) and seemingly openly available money.... I wonder what kind of tech he was running out of the house.

What do you mean by "socks?"

Imo he was not into BDSM. I said before imo he’s a sexual sadist killer. Two very different things. The room described would be right up a sexual sadist criminal’s alley. Especially if the murder was premeditated; which I believe it was.

Do we have any updates yet on his income/resources? Something is just nagging at me about it. The frequency of female visitors, reports of cameras, IT background, online presence (including socks and alternates) and seemingly openly available money.... I wonder what kind of tech he was running out of the house.
He was working in Tech Support for Dell Technologies for the past year or so. Basically help desk work on one of their products. According to a google search the average salary for that type of position is about $40,000 a year. Some of us suspect he was also involved in making *advertiser censored* and/or some other seedy activities, but we have no proof.

What do you mean by "socks?"

Accused of killing MacKenzie Lueck, Ayoola Ajayi was once investigated for rape. Here’s what the police report says.
[...]

According to that report, a woman who worked with him at a financial company in Logan reported to police on Nov. 24, 2014 that Ajayi had non-consensual sex with her while they were at his home. She told police immediately that she did not want charges filed, the report reads, only wanting the incident reported “in case he did the same thing to someone else.”

The woman explained to police who had met her at Cache Valley Hospital that she went over to his home, and they began “doing stuff,” that “one thing led to another” and “she found herself in a compromising position.”

She told him she did not want to continue, she reported to police, but that he had sex with her anyway.

"She kept saying to me that she felt that it was her fault, because she was not assertive enough," an officer wrote in the report. "I explained that all she needed to do was to say no, and that should be enough."

The case gained little traction, however, after the woman didn’t want to go to the police station for a follow-up interview and didn’t want to cooperate with the investigation. Ajayi was never interviewed by officers.

[...]
BBM. Wow! I am sure there are others. IMO. Hopefully, they come forward.

Thanks for the clarification! Does anyone know why he was not deployable? Could it be because he didn’t submit needed paperwork? Failed to have a medical exam that was required?

Actually, my post was from research I offered to do on Fetlife on AA, NOT On the victim. I would never do that.

I suggested that I could research, and members here said they would appreciate that.

So I’m not sure why my posts were deleted.

I did notice that your first post, the one that listed several terms, including those three initials that puzzled us, didn’t explicitly spell out the source. I assumed that it was AA’s account, and I noticed that everyone else posting also assumed that it was from his account. I think you, having just researched it, took it for granted. :)

I’m not sure where you go from here. I don’t want to get you in trouble. Maybe post it again, spelling out that these were AA’s Fetlife interests. Then report on your own post, explaining why you posted it. (So they don’t think you’re being stubborn.)

Last edited:
Amen. “Blistering cross examination” of a child rape victim.

(You know, my whole life I wanted to be an attorney, since I was a kid. I took the preparatory steps academically and dove in for while. I aced my tests. I realized I was too much of a slacker at the time to buckle down for law school though, a personal decision. Several times over the years I’ve attempted to resume some of my academic studies, but it seems my A.D.D. doesn’t provide for me staring at the statues, codes, etc etc. I so admire anyone who has the discipline to do this.)

I feel the same way! I'm currently trying to figure out what I can do in school but my add makes it hard.

MOO the desecration of a body after a killing elevates the murder to "aggravated" as does any kind of premeditation. Since AA knew of his own violent tendencies, he was fully informed of his own potential for deadly violence..
I'm sure he was, which explains the reasoning for the speculation that he may have been responsible for similar crimes.
This may have been his first murder or not. It will be interesting to see if LE finds any other connections, since they now have his DNA. Imo

Welcome, julie123. :) I don't know a thing about his income, sorry! MOO

In most states, you’d be right. In fact, it looks as though you’re ahead of the times—the Supreme Court just agreed to debate whether the Constitution gives people a right to an insanity defense.

However, it’s notoriously difficult to succeed with an insanity defense. The common attitude that someone who did something horrific must be insane does not apply. Every state is a little different, but a common principle is that you have to convince the jury that you were completely delusional and thought that killing the person was the right thing to do. (Defense against demons, Nazis, space aliens, etc.)

It popped into my mind he could claim something like he was possessed by an entity or that he incorporated the spirit of an ancestor or a deity who told him to do this or that... If he is in fact of Yoruba ancestry i can easily see it coming. I'm glad he can't tho...

Welcome! Great question. I've been wondering too. It's shady and murky. JMO.

Mackenzie Lueck suspect Ayoola Ajayi lived a life of contradictions, unfinished business

SABBM:

He was kind to visitors and those who stayed in his home, which he rented as an Airbnb, according to his roommate. But other times, his temper would flare over small things, like the positioning of furniture.

He invited women over but did not seem to have long-term relationships, Moore said, noting that he wasn’t aware Ajayi had married in Texas in 2011 and separated in 2017. The divorce was finalized in January, according to the Salt Lake Tribune.

It was Ajayi’s anger issues that drove Moore to move away, he said.

Ajayi would suddenly become “irate and disruptive” over small things, like disagreements over how furniture was arranged. “He doesn't like to be told anything other than his way,” Moore said. “He snaps or loses his temper, [then] he comes back to his sweet self.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member