Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for keeping up with the media thread - I'm slammed at work - interesting they are holding him for additional time. IMO that means they are lining up a whole slew of charges besides murder. What has this man been up to? I'm guessing a whole lot of badness JMO
I wondered where you disappeared to. While I'm anxious to hear the charges, I'm happy to wait if they're able to add on more. :D MOO

Last edited:
One of the inconsistencies his anonymous date reported was that he couldn't clearly say what he did for work.

But it seems he has to have a verifiable income to buy a house and get a mortgage. Even being about 20% less than the SLC median income, he still bought the Rose Park home for about $270K.

You don't go from being evicted with two roommates to having enough to cash to buy a house outright in two years.

I haven't read a verified and specific report of his job yet. Banks would want this info for a mortgage.

It doesn't add up.
jmo

Thank you for keeping up with the media thread - I'm slammed at work - interesting they are holding him for additional time. IMO that means they are lining up a whole slew of charges besides murder. What has this man been up to? I'm guessing a whole lot of badness JMO
Not only do I believe there will be other charges, but it wouldn't surprise me a bit if there were other people charged.

Dell Technologies for the past year. Tech Support on one of their product lines. A job that typically pays $40,000 to $60,000 a year.
Just jumping off your post.
If he was making an average of $50,000 a year, its not a huge stretch that he could afford a mortgage on a $250,000 house. He also had some income from the Airbnb. He was driving a Kia. I haven’t seen any indication of extravagant spending. I’ve seen perps hire lawyers at the beginning even though they can’t afford them long-term, as in a murder trial. IMO

If he was making an average of $50,000 a year, its not a huge stretch that he could afford a mortgage on a $250,000 house. He also had some income from the Airbnb. He was driving a Kia. I haven’t seen any indication of extravagant spending. I’ve seen perps hire lawyers at the beginning even though they can’t afford them long-term, as in a murder trial. IMO
The home has seen significant renovation from the Google result in 2017 to recently including an entire change to the piping system. Beforehand it ran across the lawn and now it runs from the underground level up to the street drainage system directly. On top of that it appears to me that he has smartglass on his front window, a digitally connected door alarm/camera system, the cameras inside of course, and the entire yard in front, side, and back have completely been made over since the 2017 picture.

Of course this could have been done prior to him purchasing the home but there has definitely been a lot of significant changes from 2017 to today.

I think it's a huge stretch.
jmo

The home has seen significant renovation from the Google result in 2017 to recently including an entire change to the piping system. Beforehand it ran across the lawn and now it runs from the underground level up to the street drainage system directly. On top of that it appears to me that he has smartglass on his front window, a digitally connected door alarm/camera system, the cameras inside of course, and the entire yard in front, side, and back have completely been made over since the 2017 picture.

Of course this could have been done prior to him purchasing the home but there has definitely been a lot of significant changes from 2017 to today.
He definitely was doing upgrades, while customizing his home...

I see this as a situation that they have found so much that they are still coordinating it all, putting it all together, and tracking down other leads.
They might have uncovered a hornets nest of criminal activity and don’t want to publicly expose information until they have identified others involved in those activities.

IMO, he wanted to sell fast and to get max viewers to see his ad, two websites makes sense.

When one interested party approaches, he might have also offered the other item.

We never know whether he had any craigslist ad but he might have.
Selling pieces of the bed on different sites was likely intentional, particularly if they contained evidence.

tech support, how many of us have clicked where told to and let tech support into our computers to help us. I just thought of that. just think of the info a tech support could have with remote assistance on someone computer.

One of the inconsistencies his anonymous date reported was that he couldn't clearly say what he did for work.

But it seems he has to have a verifiable income to buy a house and get a mortgage. Even being about 20% less than the SLC median income, he still bought the Rose Park home for about $270K.

You don't go from being evicted with two roommates to having enough to cash to buy a house outright in two years.

I haven't read a verified and specific report of his job yet. Banks would want this info for a mortgage.
Something monumental happened within those two years that allowed him to go from being without visible resources to purchasing a $270,000 home...he become flush with cash somehow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321