Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they are interviewing AJ’s mom on Fox 13, however, I’m having trouble getting their live stream to load. Maybe the locals can tune in.

I’m expecting nothing short of a train wreck.

Cue the cliches:

“He’s a wonderful boy.”

“He would never do something like this.”

That may be a good sign!
Hopefully it means they are making amazing progress and are no longer depending on the public for help.
I know they really needed the mattress but I guess they have that now.

I bet the FBI has uncovered an incriminating digital trail with all the computer data they have been viewing. Imo

Even if the mattress proves to be a red herring, there's no way investigators or the public could ignore it, and that AA acted quickly to get rid of it.

I believe City, State, and FBI are working feverishly on getting justice for ML. From the pressers, this appears very personal to the Chief and detectives.

Not counting Lauren, Lizzy, and MacKenzie, there were more than 70 homicides 2018-19!

2018 Utah homicide victims

Why, oh why has the name of the link to this discussion on the WS homepage become "MacKenzie Lueck Sugar Daddy Murder?!?"

We don't know for a fact that AA was a sugar daddy in the first place, let alone hers! We don't even know if the sugar aspect played a significant role in Kenzie's death. With all due respect for both WS Admins/Mods as well as MacKenzie, I really feel that part needs to be taken out... :(

For the fish tank, the night they searched his property bystanders mentioned a blue light visible through one of the windows. They thought perhaps luminal was being used. The reporter discovered that night that he had a fish tank and that it was probably the source of the light.

I got the idea that someone said AA "looked like a normal guy, he even had an aquarium"... The cleaning lady or perhaps the contractor... it was just my imagination then. I'm sorry.

I’m expecting nothing short of a train wreck.

Cue the cliches:

“He’s a wonderful boy.”

“He would never do something like this.”

They still haven’t gotten to the interview and the pre-commercial teaser is saying “why AJ’s family doesn’t think he’s being treated fairly”. I suspect you are right.

I wonder if there have been any cases where someone was “accidentally killed” during BDSM, and if so, how it was proven to have been an “accident”.

I’m sure many perps have tried this defense?
Robert Chambers, in 1986, claimed Jennifer Levin died from "rough sex," while having concensual sex with her in Central Park after meeting her in a bar in NYC. She was found strangled the next day.

Last edited:
*snip* BBM

Safety is an illusion... this is probably the 6th time I've heard that phrase this week and every time it has sent chills up my spine. We cannot live in fear but by G-d the majority of us need to come to grips with the fact that this world, today, is not as kind as we seem to rely on it to be.

ETA: MOO

Very true. To stop not prevent crime, a camera needs a human being watching it in real time. AFAIK, only two places have that: Disney Parks and the Kremlin.

BTW, having visited the Kremlin, it is appears very open, people just walk around, see the sights, buy souvenirs. Not like the White House area at all.

Information is coming by way of 3rd party (Family in Nigeria to Lawyer to News Reporter) so perhaps things aren't being re-quoted exactly but did the reporter quote the family as saying this was "based on little evidence?"

The family hasn't seen the evidence so how would they know if it is little evidence or a colossal amount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot