Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it. We heard that account from his roommate that he had women staying over all the time.

He’d barely leave his bedroom.

I don’t think they were playing Monopoly in there.
Yeah, and even if he had problems in that area there are easy ways around that, from what I've heard, anyway.

If he was making homemade movies I'm sure he would have been the main star. Saves a lot of money that way. Imo

If it was for love why not wait for the baby to come, get to know each other in the meantime and then happily ( or not) consummate the marriage?!
I also find it odd that his mother didn't attend the wedding 'cause "she doesn't speak english"... Is his mother in the US or was he in a hurry and couldn't wait for his family to come?
My guess is that his mother is in Nigeria and didn't know a thing about it. IE: He lied. What difference would it make if she didn't speak English? She wouldn't have been the one marrying them, right? Lol

I agree, and it might not have been intentional.
I think that no matter what he did to kill her, it was intentional.

I can’t fathom that there is an innocent explanation for him picking her up at that particular location, and her phone simultaneously going dead.

That wreaks of a kidnapping and premeditation.

At that point, anything they did would not have been consensual, and he would have probably known that he was already looking at decades in prison.

Had this been an accidental death, there would have been no reason for subterfuge before the fact.

My guess is that his mother is in Nigeria and didn't know a thing about it. IE: He lied. What difference would it make if she didn't speak English? She wouldn't have been the one marrying them, right? Lol
Of course he could have easily translated for them but the fact that she wasn't getting along with her own mom at the time tells me she may not have approved of the marriage between her daughter and this guy.
It was only a matter of months before he became abusive. Seems there were red flags everywhere.
Too bad he didn't go to prison after the alleged rape. Imo

I believe it was intentional.

I’d be open to an accident, had she gone directly to his house and her phone remained on.

The fact that she didn’t, coupled with his lies to law enforcement and what he did to her body, tells me that an accident is unlikely.

If you can intentionally kill a person, you can burn their body.

Last edited:
I think that no matter what he did to kill her, it was intentional.

I can’t fathom that there is an innocent explanation for him picking her up at that particular location, and her phone simultaneously going dead.

That wreaks of a kidnapping and premeditation.

At that point, anything they did would not have been consensual, and he would have probably known that he was already looking at decades in prison.

Had this been an accidental death, there would have been no reason for subterfuge before the fact.
Yep. We already know from his prior victim that he doesn't take no for an answer. MOO

I have no idea if the tip line has been taken down... maybe it's just busy with people coming forward with info. Make sure you take a screenshot of the comment... just in case. But I'm sure you did it already!

I thought they took the tip line down because they were swamped with irrelevant calls about the mattress and box springs.

IIRC, it was reported that was not correct (it was never taken down). AFAIK, the tip line is still active. They will generally make an announcement that they are closing it when tips start to dwindle. MOO

Honestly, I tried the tip line about 5-6 times. Always said all circuits are busy. IMHO they should change the message if it’s been taken down. I decided to email the slcpd and just link all the data. I basically sent the post I made. I agree that it is better to be safe than sorry with reporting. I did get an auto email back that said they received it but don’t check that email daily.

I wonder if there have been any cases where someone was “accidentally killed” during BDSM, and if so, how it was proven to have been an “accident”.

I’m sure many perps have tried this defense?
Surely there have. Accidentally suffocated, overheating or hypothermia, allergic reactions, falls, etc. If the partner called 911 and didnt hide the body it wouldn't be so hard to explain/defend it!

I wonder if there have been any cases where someone was “accidentally killed” during BDSM, and if so, how it was proven to have been an “accident”.

I’m sure many perps have tried this defense?

Oh it’s happened, and it does work occasionally.

Those people didn’t burn a body in their backyard though.

Nor was there (seemingly) strong evidence of premeditation.

I think it was the cleaning lady that mentioned it...

For the fish tank, the night they searched his property bystanders mentioned a blue light visible through one of the windows. They thought perhaps luminal was being used. The reporter discovered that night that he had a fish tank and that it was probably the source of the light.

I think there’s a chance he maybe could be sexually dysfunctional, moo. This is based on some other cases I’ve come across recently, jmo. Maybe, maybe not, and that’s about all I want to say about that.

(Pass the brain bleach please)

I didn't want to say anything, but I've thought about that too. Save me some of that bleach.

I’d be open to an accident had she gone directly to his house and her phone remained on.

The fact that she didn’t, coupled with his lies to law enforcement and what he did to her body, tells me that an accident is unlikely.

If you can intentionally kill a person, you can burn their body.

I’d be open to the possibility of an accident had she gone directly to his house, and had he called 911 saying that she isn’t breathing—what can he do?

Honestly, I tried the tip line about 5-6 times. Always said all circuits are busy. IMHO they should change the message if it’s been taken down. I decided to email the slcpd and just link all the data. I basically sent the post I made. I agree that it is better to be safe than sorry with reporting. I did get an auto email back that said they received it but don’t check that email daily.
That may be a good sign!
Hopefully it means they are making amazing progress and are no longer depending on the public for help.
I know they really needed the mattress but I guess they have that now.

I bet the FBI has uncovered an incriminating digital trail with all the computer data they have been viewing. Imo

I’d be open to the possibility of an accident had she gone directly to his house, and had he called 911 saying that she isn’t breathing—what can he do?

Exactly. In a true accident, you try and save a person’s life.

What you do not do, is pronounce them dead, and desecrate their body.

Chris Watts made a similar claim. “I panicked.”

No. You committed murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members