Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably way out there and merely an opinion, but in light of what has come up on this thread, I wonder if ML might not have 'owed' AA something after having photos taken (for her to use in her various online guises). Or for something else. Perhaps she told him that she had to leave for an abrupt and quick trip to LA for the funeral (which, of course, he probably felt suspicious about - it's one of the oldest excuses in the book, but in this case, was true).

I wonder if we'll learn that he had some form of contact with her during her absence to LA. Her hurry to get to him as soon as she landed would be explained by her need to keep him from getting more angry with her. Little did she know, it was too late (and perhaps she didn't have or wasn't willing to give whatever form of payment he requested).

Or, even more on the dark side, if the payment was sexual in nature, then perhaps she was killed during those acts (BDSM). If so, I tend to think it was completely premeditated and he was planning to lure other women in the same way. I doubt he could completely destroy digital evidence if he was filming or photographing during MK's last night.

MOO.

This likely has nothing to do with this but this was my first terrible association with the word “fishtank”:

AH’s abductor, N Kibby, who kept her alive for 9 months under unspeeeeakable circumstances, had her tied to the bed with a hose to a fishtank for water. He also had a T-shirt over her head with a motorcycle helmet on top of that. :(

Last edited:
So I found his Amazon wish list. Interesting in 1/20/2016 he added “App Savvy: Turning ideas into iPad and iPhone apps customers really want”.

Todd Kohlhepp’s Amazon wish list had kill kit items.

What’s on AA’s wishlist? (ETA: Is there a link, assuming it's confirmed to be his? Tia.

Last edited:
Ok, this is random, I know, but is selling or buying *advertiser censored* (with adult participants) illegal in itself?

If AA is a ringleader or even just a link in the chain, could he be charged with that and could the buyers be charged?

I totally missed this in the article linked yesterday. Did you guys notice it?

“Campus police reports also describe Ajayi, a Nigerian immigrant, as overstaying his visa and perhaps using a stolen iPad to find a wife to reduce his chances of being deported. When USU police booked Ajayi into the Cache County jail in 2012 on suspicion of misdemeanor theft, officers notified Immigration and Customs Enforcement and a Nigerian consulate.

Utah State University banned the man who is accused of killing MacKenzie Lueck

I agree with you that her phone was destroyed by then for sure.

I wouldn't be so sure. AA was a grifter, always looking to earn a few bucks. IMO, he planned to unlock the phone and sell it. <modsnip - rumor> The following Instagram click may have been him, may have been automatic when he powered up the phone.

Regardless, the police do not have the phone. By the time they arrived, he already knew he was a suspect (contacted a defense lawyer) and disposed of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I truly wonder if he wasn’t selling online *advertiser censored*. It could’ve even been consensual. There could’ve been some sadism involved. Perhaps, he’d taken it almost too far a few times. There are people who will pay quite a bit for that sort of *advertiser censored*. I have no doubt that he fully intended that lil secret room to be outfitted with cameras. Even if there’s just a niche market for sadistic cruelty/rape/etc online, in real time, it’s a highly lucrative one. Considering there’s *advertiser censored* sold of underage children, nothing surprises me. Gross.

I've been thinking that as well. Part of his pathology seems to be the need to make money from any activity. To me it is fully compatible to enjoy sex, video-tape it and sell it as *advertiser censored*. Starring HIM! OTOH, imagine how much money a snuff film brings or an online streaming of such an event.

Of course, AA has more imagination than skill and would be caught in New York minute.

I wouldn't be so sure. AA was a grifter, always looking to earn a few bucks. IMO, he planned to unlock the phone and sell it. I have seen references to KL's Apple watch being up for sale (not from WS approved source). The following Instagram click may have been him, may have been automatic when he powered up the phone.

Regardless, the police do not have the phone. By the time they arrived, he already knew he was a suspect (contacted a defense lawyer) and disposed of it.

It's so very difficult not to put anything past AA including selling her wares.

I just made a post citing that I believe AA befriended ML, and gained her trust, and then I immediately want to know why wouldn't he collect her from the airport, based on the late hour, and the airport not being that much further than the park.

A friend or colleague would have collected her at airport.

MOO

I realize I am far behind but do we have a court date for AA yet?
Not yet. We know it will be next week.
Thank you @PommyMommy for looking it up. I thought that I remembered seeing something (somewhere) with him associated to a bank email address? I’m sorry for any confusion, I’ve read in so many different places now I just can’t recall where I saw it.
smiley-says-youre-welcome-emoticon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member