Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While we all agree that LE was on to him prior to the insta follow. LE stated they had spoken to the person she was last in contact with and that person was cooperating. They made a point to state that publicly.

Maybe at that point AA felt he was safe and by LE staying that they didn’t believe she was in harms way and had maybe just disappeared on her own accord he thought he had outsmarted then.

Personally and in IMO I think AA or one of his counterparts (and yes I believe others may be involved), may have then accessed her insta account because AA was comfortable and to throw LE and others off. I mean in his mind this would mean she would have to be alive if he did this...remember he is not the brightest crayon in the box and clearly he is delusional and has a disturbing and sick thought process so...again this is all IF was him that accessed her account. How brazen. Personally I think it was him. Again JMOO.

I’m thinking LE made the statement that he was cooperating to do that. Make him feel comfortable so AA would let his guard down so to speak. Again JMO.

I read that two more warrants were served on Friday night after he was arrested. Does anyone know where or who they could have been served on?

I think what we know so far is just the tip of the iceberg and that we are going to learn SOOOO much more that our heads are going to spin even more. IMOO.

I disagree with you in regards to the involvement of others. I’m convinced he did this alone.

I’m with you on the idea that they didn’t want him to know they were on to him.

Within hours of making the statement that he was cooperating, that search warrant on his property was executed.

They didn’t want to tip their hand.

Those warrants could have to do with just about anything, from a physical location to a warrant on his social media/dating apps.

We don’t know the details yet, but that’s just two more warrants out of probably a dozen or more they’ve executed here.

A thought on the unnamed man at the Press Conference. He said he knew ML, from a dating website, and he seems to have cared for her. Sounds like they were perhaps dating? If ML was telling the unnamed man about AA, it would seem that her relationship with AA leaned towards friendship or business and not a romantic interest right? You wouldn't tell one man you are dating about another? AA was into modeling and photography/videography. Perhaps he was offering to shoot some still or videos of ML, for her Sugar Baby profile or website?

This has long been my thought.

AA was an experienced fitness model with a long-term contract with local agency that reported favorably about him upthread. According to owner, he did not renew with her agency as he had a "big boy" job, was working full-time, and no longer had time.

Befriending young women needing photos, videos, etc. for their "online only" participation in SB/D community, and using his fake but convincing professional persona, is textbook, predator behavior to gain the trust of their victims.

I'm hopeful other women have already come forward to LE, and attest that they also used his services, and had no reason to feel anything but safe and secure around him.

MOO

I haven't either. Maybe dirt or trash LOL
Ohhh yess. The young people do and depends where you live in Canada, perhaps. Actually, I have heard older people use the term as well :)
Certainly not saying that this was meant on is venom account.

There was a case in Calgary not too long ago, where the suspect picked up large quantities of fertilizer around the time of his kill. Can’t get in to it too much...working.

BBM

Yes, the impression I got was he genuinely wanted to lay his eyes on this guy that he had heard about and had a bad feeling about and who had harmed his friend.

IIRC, the friend asked the reporter where LE had taken the suspect to? The friend wanting to confront AA. The reporter said ML’s friend was visibly shaken, crying, angry and cussing. This was right after the presser ended at the SLCPD.

Again, my apologies if this has already been discussed..still catching up!

JMO

Yeah, it's not hard to believe a reporter seeing her "visibly shaken and very upset friends" would rush over and try to interview the poor guy. He seemed (from what the reporter said) to be pretty discreet. Imo
Agree. I believe he approached reporter because he believed she would know if AA had arrived PD yet or not. Shaken friend wanted to see the monster in person. MOO

From the more recent photos of his property, it looks like he might’ve had sod recently put down in the front yard. I think I can still see the sod lines.
Just wondering if whoever put the sod in for him also sold him fertilizer for the new lawn?

I also found it strange that he purchased “fertilizer” from an individual on Venmo the first week in June.

When I saw it, my first thought was
“lime fertilizer” as I’ve read that lime can dissolve bodies. Maybe he was planning ahead?

Below is a screenshot that I took of the transaction on his Venmo account on June 3, 2019.

JMO
What intrigues me about that screenshot is that you have the "Fertilizer" transaction on June 3.

I'm thinking it ain't lawn fertilizer.

Then again, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Might be a nothing-burger.

JMO.

Last edited:
Maybe he had been told by LE not to speak publicly, b/c it could hurt the prosecution's case, but he just had to know where the suspect was going and get a good look at him? This is our only tidbit of information, that is Websleuths approved, that ML knew AA beforehand.

I don’t think the reporter approached the friend, he came out of the presser and came up to the reporter asking her if she knew where LE had taken AA to?

JMO

What intrigues me about that screenshot is that you have the "Fertilizer" transaction on June 3.

You then have a transaction after that which shows as a "Consultation" on a subsequent date.

I'm thinking "Consultation" may be a euphemism for something else entirely.

The last names of the people with whom he made these 2 transactions are amazingly similar.

"Fertilizer" and "Consultation" monies being exchanged.

I'm thinking it ain't lawn fertilizer, and it ain't IT consulting fees, that we're talking about here.

JMO.
the consultation is his new attorney

While we all agree that LE was on to him prior to the insta follow. LE stated they had spoken to the person she was last in contact with and that person was cooperating. They made a point to state that publicly.

Maybe at that point AA felt he was safe and by LE staying that they didn’t believe she was in harms way and had maybe just disappeared on her own accord he thought he had outsmarted then.

Personally and in IMO I think AA or one of his counterparts (and yes I believe others may be involved), may have then accessed her insta account because AA was comfortable and to throw LE and others off. I mean in his mind this would mean she would have to be alive if he did this...remember he is not the brightest crayon in the box and clearly he is delusional and has a disturbing and sick thought process so...again this is all IF was him that accessed her account. How brazen. Personally I think it was him. Again JMOO.

I’m thinking LE made the statement that he was cooperating to do that. Make him feel comfortable so AA would let his guard down so to speak. Again JMO.

I read that two more warrants were served on Friday night after he was arrested. Does anyone know where or who they could have been served on?

I think what we know so far is just the tip of the iceberg and that we are going to learn SOOOO much more that our heads are going to spin even more. IMOO.
Yup - investigators played AA like a fiddle, and probably getting fine tuned daily.
Looking forward to a concert by the time of his first hearing.

MOO

Wait, what is this about fertilizer?! I havent been on here much. He was buying fertilizer? How much? Explosive is the first thing I thought of. Remember the police seized ammunition from his garage. Has there been any evidence that he was involved in any shooting sports/activities? Anything on his SM about that? Was this guy in the beginning stages of planning a massacre?

Explosives are the first thing I thought about as well. Nut job that this guy is, I wouldn't be surprised if he was in the beginning stages of planning a massacre.

JMVHO.

Explosives are the first thing I thought about as well. Nut job that this guy is, I wouldn't be surprised if he was in the beginning stages of planning a massacre.

JMVHO.
I had thought that initially, especially since neighbors said he had let his lawn fall apart. But looking now, he does seem to have gotten sod laid down, so the fertilizer could be legit, just fertilizer. But I would be interested to know when he had the sod put down. Did he do that to cover something up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia