Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone here still able to access AAs airbnb ads? Via Wayback or screenshots etc? It would be interesting to see what dates he had marked as booked. Iirc all of June was "booked" and quite a few dates in July were reserved as well

Noone seems to be saying anything at this point. No current co-workers - did he even have a job? ML's friends have stopped saying anything publically. I supposed everyone has been instructed by LE to not talk, so as to not jeopardize the case?

With all these MeetUp groups he was in and dating sites he was on, and jobs he had, you would think he knew tons of people in this city! The ones we have heard from knew him very briefly and distanced themselves immediately due to his creepy demeanor - the housekeeper, the contractor, the modeling agent, the Bumble blind date, etc.

I'm thinking the reason none of his "friends" in the majority of the groups he was in haven't spoke up publicly is because they don't want other people to know they're in certain types of groups.

(not shaming any of them ... just saying that maybe they don't want their friends or family to know.)

I agree! We don't know how many bags he even purchased. Maybe too many to fit in his car so he had someone pick it up for him.
Plus I have never heard of a drug purchase being done except by cash. If I understand right Venmo is done by transfer from one account to another. But, I never heard of Venmo until this case on WS.

MOO AA operated in an enterprising world where tech such as Venmo, Postmates, and many others apps etc. can work to transact and deliver what ever you want. They simply outrun the police's ability to follow up.

Are you thinking he had it planned on June 3 to do his evil deed?

I DO think he had been planning all of this for a long time. Maybe even earlier than June 3.

Oh does anyone know if Utah has preliminary hearings or do they always go to a grand jury to get indictments?

The reason I ask is a PH is one of the ways the public can learn a lot more about the case, and evidence against the defendant.

Often they can be like mini trials. It's a time when whoever represents him gets to cross examine state witnesses, and the only time before trial is held.

However if the evidence is extremely damaging the defendant/DT will usually waive the right to have a public PH to keep it all under wraps.

TIA

JMHO

I DO think he had been planning all of this for a long time. Maybe even earlier than June 3.

Oh does anyone know if Utah has preliminary hearings or do they always go to a grand jury to get indictments?

The reason I ask is a PH is one of the ways the public can learn a lot more about the case, and evidence against the defendant.

Often they can be like mini trials. It's a time when whoever represents him gets to cross examine state witnesses, and the only time before trial is held.

However if the evidence is extremely damaging the defendant/DT will usually waive the right to have a public PH to keep it all under wraps.

TIA

JMHO

Absolutely correct. We learned a ton in the Berreth Case during the preliminary hearing.

A shocking amount of detail actually. That was Colorado, but it appears Utah does the same.

Here’s a great rundown of the process:

Preliminary Hearing
A preliminary hearing only applies in felony cases. The purpose of a preliminary hearing is to determine

• whether probable cause exists to show the crime was committed, and
  • whether probable cause exists to show the defendant was the person who committed the crime.
At the hearing, the judge listens to witnesses' testimony and receives evidence. If the judge finds probable cause that the defendant committed the crime, the defendant is bound over for trial. If the judge concludes there is insufficient evidence, the case is dismissed. Charges may be amended at the preliminary hearing.

Criminal Processes - Utah Courts

Geek Squad is a widely known tech support company and the majority of people do trust them. If he’s targeting the general public with his company name, he could be considered smart for choosing a name easily confused with an established company. Scammers often piggyback off of legitimate companies.

I also had great service from Greek Squad in my past use. I only became aware of their complaints/poor ratings here.

Apparently, after they (GS) became subsidiary of Best Buy and extended their computer tech origins to help with everything from appliance repairs to car, home theater installations they became subject of BBB complaints.

We have no idea what AA intended with his new business filing, and fortunately he won't have the opportunity to scam anyone now or in the future.

Focusing on ML -- she should be packing right now for a great time at Lake Powell with her loved ones. :( #RIPITBKENZIE

MOO

Is anyone here still able to access AAs airbnb ads? Via Wayback or screenshots etc? It would be interesting to see what dates he had marked as booked. Iirc all of June was "booked" and quite a few dates in July were reserved as well

The original links are in the media thread. If you search the links with google, you can find cached versions, but none in the US that I have found. I see Italy, France and Brazil.

Check out Urban Dictionary's slang for "fertilizer".

A low quality type of marijuana, often characterized by an abundance of stems, seeds and extremely low levels of THC.

IMO, this is AA's link to young, pretty college girls that would be willing to meet him at 3am. I think he and ML had some sort of familiar relationship. I don't think he was any sort of "Sugar Daddy" and I think she was out of his league for some sort of rendezvous.

Good find, thank you! I'd wondered if it was for an accelerant but prefer the urban slang.

Absolutely correct. We learned a ton in the Berreth Case during the preliminary hearing.

A shocking amount of detail actually. That was Colorado, but it appears Utah does the same.

Here’s a great rundown of the process:

Preliminary Hearing
A preliminary hearing only applies in felony cases. The purpose of a preliminary hearing is to determine

• whether probable cause exists to show the crime was committed, and
  • whether probable cause exists to show the defendant was the person who committed the crime.
At the hearing, the judge listens to witnesses' testimony and receives evidence. If the judge finds probable cause that the defendant committed the crime, the defendant is bound over for trial. If the judge concludes there is insufficient evidence, the case is dismissed. Charges may be amended at the preliminary hearing.

Criminal Processes - Utah Courts

Wow, you are fast. Lol! Thanks for the information so quickly.

Let's hope AA does opt for a PH, and doesnt waive it.

If a PH is held I'm afraid after then the information coming out is going to pretty much come to a stop. So I hope he doesnt waive it.

If the DA does go with the death penalty option it's going to take several years before a trial is even held.

Thanks again my friend for replying. :)

Imo

I’ve sniffed around the Starcraft world a bit. It’s impossible to link info because these people only chat on message forums. But, I’ve heard of a scam that went on where GM’s I think they are called, (not sure if that’s grand master or general manager) have charged for training/coaching. The scam was that they weren’t really qualified, had others playing for them under their user name and then charging to coach.

I can’t tie anything yet, but an interesting money making scam possibility, nonetheless.

Way earlier.

On Wednesday of that week, the Chief told Fox News that they had spoken to the last person she texted, and he was “cooperating.”

So the interview likely took place on Monday or Tuesday, and most likely occurred because they had identified him through Kenzie’s phone records.

He lied, they knew he lied, and the search of his property commenced.

The Fatherless follow doesn’t seem to fit into the timeline, as that occurred on Wednesday.

They were already on to him at that point.

While we all agree that LE was on to him prior to the insta follow. LE stated they had spoken to the person she was last in contact with and that person was cooperating. They made a point to state that publicly.

Maybe at that point AA felt he was safe and by LE staying that they didn’t believe she was in harms way and had maybe just disappeared on her own accord he thought he had outsmarted then.

Personally and in IMO I think AA or one of his counterparts (and yes I believe others may be involved), may have then accessed her insta account because AA was comfortable and to throw LE and others off. I mean in his mind this would mean she would have to be alive if he did this...remember he is not the brightest crayon in the box and clearly he is delusional and has a disturbing and sick thought process so...again this is all IF was him that accessed her account. How brazen. Personally I think it was him. Again JMOO.

I’m thinking LE made the statement that he was cooperating to do that. Make him feel comfortable so AA would let his guard down so to speak. Again JMO.

I read that two more warrants were served on Friday night after he was arrested. Does anyone know where or who they could have been served on?

I think what we know so far is just the tip of the iceberg and that we are going to learn SOOOO much more that our heads are going to spin even more. IMOO.

Catching up and far behind, but wasn't one of AA’s email addresses (posted upthread) a Liberty Bank email address?

JMO
I'm not sure. I thought it was in reference to some college. I thought I remember a poster asking when he went to college in London.
London bank college or something? I don't know. I think it was in the linked in account, unless you are referring to something else. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia