Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just seems random, did he have one?

Found this UD meaning for fishtank o_O: Urban Dictionary: Fishtank

It was mentioned earlier that he had a large tank added to the house along with other improvements. I caught that because I have reef tanks. When I saw the venmo, I just assumed its one of those mobile companies( or individuals) that do that. Most likely who he had install the system

I disagree with you in regards to the involvement of others. I’m convinced he did this alone.

I’m with you on the idea that they didn’t want him to know they were on to him.

Within hours of making the statement that he was cooperating, that search warrant on his property was executed.

They didn’t want to tip their hand.

Those warrants could have to do with just about anything, from a physical location to a warrant on his social media/dating apps.

We don’t know the details yet, but that’s just two more warrants out of probably a dozen or more they’ve executed here.

Let me clarify on my thoughts with others possibly being involved. I don’t think others were involved in the murder. No he definitely IMO acted alone as far as murdering her and desecrating her body.

When I say others may be involved I mean with the way he was making money.

I think there was/is an elaborate photography business being ran that paid money to both men and women in exchange for photos. And each time you were photographed, the money payout was more and the more risqué the photos, the more you made. What may have started off as just a simple modeling gig may have escalated into props, Lingerie modeling, naked photos, to *advertiser censored* production and maybe then into BDSM activity. The more erotic the photos and videos, the higher the pay was. Sadly a lot of people will pay big for a beautiful woman or man in what I see as disturbing situations. You have to have more than one participant hence why I think there is more involved. Look at his meetup profile. Sick!!!

How did he lure them in...I think AA may have provided a type of cocktail (Not necessary alcohol) to allow these models to get more comfortable while being photographed and/or videoed. The more comfortable, the more they would be willing to do. Again JMO.

I noticed that ML had lost a considerable amount of weight over the past several months from her own photos. I also saw one particular photo on her secret IG where she was on her knees dressed in lingerie and she was very thin compared to a year ago.

The coming and going of women especially all night and day leads me to believe that we are going to see and learn a lot of troubling information about AA, and maybe even people he associated with. The Air BnB was a total smoke screen for the activity. Just my opinion.

IF this turns out to be true, who was helping him? Or who was paying him for this material???

This IMO would also explain him meeting ML at 3am and not wanting anyone else to know. Don’t forget the secret soundproof room with hooks.

AA may have wanted ML to go further in her modeling and she refuted his advances which set him off. Maybe someone he was selling his photography or videography to was very interested in ML and wanted more of her in photos or videos. Remember people are sick and twisted. And maybe AA was paid more by someone else to provide this and when she declined, things went sideways. Again all my opinion only.

Again, I totally expect others to be exposed about some very bad activities they may be involved in due all AA murdering ML. He wasn’t a one man show IMO. AA won’t be safe in prison either if this is true. I strongly feel this is going to blow us all away and be bigger than any of us expect. Again totally my opinion.

And to add to my post above...I don’t think we will find this only happened/happens in Utah. I think this is very elaborate scheme that extends world wide and we may find out some very high up and influential people may be connected and exposed. Again all of this is in my opinion only.

I can’t look back but upthread it was discussed and some mentioned they saw a fish tank in window during a video.
The blue light looks like tanks lights to me
JUN 26, 2019
Heavy police presence reported in SLC neighborhood
Capture-2-1.jpg

EDITED TO REMOVE UNRELATED ATTACHMENT (NOT SURE HOW IT GOT IN THERE LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia