Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was skeptical that his neighbors reported him burning something... surely he wasn’t burning a body, right? That’s a lot harder than it sounds and smell wouldn’t be something a neighbor would just shrug off.

And now I’m absolutely dumbfounded that it appears this is exactly what he did and the neighbors really did shrug it off... WTH? Really?

What we know about Ayoola Ajayi, the man arrested in connection with MacKenzie Lueck's disappearance
[...]
Ajayi was a member of the 214th Forward Support Company in Tooele, according to Gibb. He did not go through basic training and did not receive any certificates or awards, Gibb said. Therefore, he was not eligible to deploy with the Army National Guard, he said.

Ajayi did not meet “medical procurement standards” and was discharged as a result, Gibb said.

[...]
SBM Hi Pommy. "did not meet medical procurement standards"...............
Sounds like a nice way of saying took drugs without permission..... (IMO) ????

@yellowmoose, I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Sending you hugs from across the country!

Any one of us would consider ourselves to be lucky to have as dedicated and loving of a friend as you are to Kenzie. You and all of her friends define and represent how wonderful of a young woman Kenzie truly seemed to be.

While still new to Websleuths, I have been following a few cases whose end result made me cry tbh. However, the value of the website as a forum for those helping every single victim is why I keep coming back. Despite the sometimes horrible world we live in, I feel it is a true testament to the wonderful people there are in this world as well. Appreciation to all who have been an advocate for Kenzie and other victims here.

@yellowmoose Please continue to "Mom" your friends! When you are all old like me they will remember this fondly and be thankful!

I hesitated to say, but when LE began digging up the back yard, and information about multiple days of burns on his property, I can't help but feel he cut her remains up in order to try burn and get rid of evidence of her. Such putrid and vile desecration of a human being is so unconscionable. May love embrace her soul and spirit and her loving memory be everlasting. Thanks to her friends who did a phenomenal effort, in doing everything possible to find her.

I thought it unlikely, too, and I'm still not convinced. Just because they found DNA evidence does not mean...sigh, I can't even say what I'm thinking. :(

My apologies for the graphic visual, but if a body is dismembered there would also be remnants of tissue/DNA. IMO, this would explain the multiple bonfires over several days with a foul odor. I'll leave it there.

MOO.

Vicious garbage.
This thing is not even human.
I had hope she was alive and tied up somewhere.

At least her family knows.

Not sure if 'closure' is even possible, but it's better than never knowing.
I am so sorry for beautiful Kenzies' family !!
May she rest and fly with the angels.

People are saying how couldn't he cover his tracks being in IT. I worked in IT for 30 years and am the go to for family PC issues. Also read a lot of tech. You never know everything and I believe there is a lot of BS with this perp.

RIP Mackenzie.

Some guy leaving told reporters he was aware of Kenzie knowing this guy and didn't like him or have a good feeling about him! Kenzie had talked to him about the POI. So they did know each other before this all happened :eek:

I wonder who the guy was?!?

Friend? Family? Friend seems more likely given the info but wow. Glad he was in contact with police!

Oh man, tech diffs, still back on page 26, all I can see is that the thread has been updated to say:

UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Man.

Sorry to everyone that knew and loved Kenzie.

:(

Vicious garbage.
This thing is not even human.
I had hope she was alive and tied up somewhere.

At least her family knows.

Not sure if 'closure' is even possible, but it's better than never knowing.
I am so sorry for beautiful Kenzies' family !!
May she rest and fly with the angels.

I feel so sorry for Kenzie. What she went through. Such a sad ending for a sweet girl who seemed so full of energy and life and hope.

Some guy leaving told reporters he was aware of Kenzie knowing this guy and didn't like him or have a good feeling about him! Kenzie had talked to him about the POI. So they did know each other before this all happened :eek:

I also heard this on the KSL livestream link - a man who knew ML through some sort of app went to the police because ML had told him about the POI - she had been communicating with him, and this man "didn't have a good feeling about" the POI based on what ML told him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detectivegotcha