Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange, extremely sad case. RIP Kenz.

That one meetup page with all those listings of sexual things, was complete insanity. This world is full of dangerous evil people who prey on humanity. I just feel real disgusted and feel for her friends and family.
The older man neighbor next door and former roommates said he was very nice and funny.

You just never know the monsters amongst us even if they appear to be normal and nice. Very sad to kill and burn that young girl. I’m sorry for your loss to all that knew her. RIP Kenzie.

I was skeptical that his neighbors reported him burning something... surely he wasn’t burning a body, right? That’s a lot harder than it sounds and smell wouldn’t be something a neighbor would just shrug off.

And now I’m absolutely dumbfounded that it appears this is exactly what he did and the neighbors really did shrug it off... WTH? Really?

I'm speechless. I can't believe this was achieved in plain sight.

I was skeptical that his neighbors reported him burning something... surely he wasn’t burning a body, right? That’s a lot harder than it sounds and smell wouldn’t be something a neighbor would just shrug off.

And now I’m absolutely dumbfounded that it appears this is exactly what he did and the neighbors really did shrug it off... WTH? Really?

Same. And how would he have the balls to do that?!!!

He

He was charged with kidnapping my guess is she intended to just sit in his car and talk but this monster I’m sure took her against her will. Must have been text between them that went something like that and that’s why the kidnapping charge.

It would be kidnapping because he never let her leave - even if she went with him willingly.

After KB and that burning, I'm not ruling anything out anymore - but jeez, he lives in a close little neighborhood - what arrogance he had to get away with it- the question I have is how long did she live? We may never know because we won't have a cause of death unless they find the weapon was fired recently (can they test for that?) and she was shot and maybe bullets in the fire burn area? Not sure I really want to know anymore. JMO

First, one of their mothers, then their daughter. Overwhelming grief.

I have been thinking the same thing, zecats, what horrific grief in such a short period of time.

I have a daughter, nieces, young female friends and acquaintances close to MacKenzie's age. I don't even know what to tell them sometimes. One has already been sexually assaulted. Evil definitely exists.

RIP, Kenzie, and PRAYING for her family and loved ones.

Makes more sense why she was willing to meet him at the park at 3am but still crazy. Why the park and not his house?! Wonder how that came about.

He called her "his girlfriend" when trying to get the contractor to set up the soundproof room with hooks and wanted it completed before she "got home" but we know he's a pathological liar, so....

Some guy leaving told reporters he was aware of Kenzie knowing this guy and didn't like him or have a good feeling about him! Kenzie had talked to him about the POI. So they did know each other before this all happened :eek:

Hoping and praying (as is Everyone) that she didn't suffer long.

A small comfort but hopefully a comfort. It sounds like if fires were June 17/18 that she wouldn’t have been held long before leaving this Earth. I really pray that is the case and not drawn out suffering.

My heart hurts for all her family and friends.

(Having major tech diffs here, keep getting “unexpected data base error, please try again”. Also taking eternity for pages to load. I’m guessing site overload with the Breaking SWAT situation, PC Update, etc. Not sure if anyone else is having the same issues?)
Yes I was. And broken links when I could get on...Better at the moment.

Jeremy Harris on Twitter
PER @slcpd - neighbors say Ayoola Ajayi burning things with gas in his yard on two occasions. I confirmed with @slcfire that they have not responded to any calls at that address in the last 6 weeks. @KUTV2News #MackenzieLueck
11:43 AM - 28 Jun 2019

Jeremy Harris on Twitter
BREAKING: I have confirmed Ayoola Ajayi has been booked into the @SLCOMetroJail . We are standing by to go live with new information on @KUTV2News right now. #MacKenzieLueck

D-KvZkTUwAABavU.jpg

12:13 PM - 28 Jun 2019

A small comfort but hopefully a comfort. It sounds like if fires were June 17/18 that she wouldn’t have been held long before leaving this Earth. I really pray that is the case and not drawn out suffering.

My heart hurts for all her family and friends.

Thanks for pointing this out. Yes, it is a small comfort.

I love the "Audrey Hepburn" photo she took. (I tried finding this posted photo to share, but could not. This live feed Watch has a nice montage of her photos.)

My heart bleeds more... the tears run from my eyes and I cannot help it.
The scab on my heart was ripped off a little with hearing that Leah was found deceased... now it has been torn even more hearing that Mackenzie has been found in such a horrific way.
Such young lives that have so much they will never get to experience. Memories that will never be made.
From one angel mom to your family and friends my heart goes out to you! May you remember the good times and always remember her beautiful smile. Hugs!

Ugh, I'm heartbroken! I knew what the outcome would be but had the slightestttt hope that based on the things we knew, maybe, just maybe, someone was holding her and she would be found, or, she had been coerced into "walking away" and would come back. I never imagined an evil monster would burn her in his own backyard. Sweet Kenzie, I'm so sorry to her family and friends, I cannot image the heartbreak. Knowing she is gone is one loss and I have to imagine knowing how she went is a whole other loss.

This one ranks up at the top for me like the Watts case did. The details just take it to a whole other level. I'm sure many more cases out there like this, but it is sad every, single time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detectivegotcha