UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed"Alexander Whipple updated his profile picture May 24 at 11:59 AM" (direct quote from his Facebook). He added hearts to his photo. Wasn't he still missing at that time? She was. Can they find out where he updated from? Can they contact Facebook and find out where he was when he updated?

This was the day before. Noon the day before they disappeared is the last known social media contact for Alex that I have seen.

Live Streaming
From the PC:
Officers located evidentiary items.
Those items have been forensically tested.
The results of testing on these items show they are linked to both the missing child and the uncle, both inside and outside the home.

Asking the public if they saw AW on Friday evening or Saturday, with or without ES, to contact LE.

Also asking the public to check yards, buildings, outhouses, containers, garbage cans.
(Did I hear that right? Do people actually still have outhouses?!)

LE has evidence that AW was involved in ES' disappearance.
"We're putting together a case."

Will provide another update at 3 pm.

Re. "out-houses" .... Sheriff tried to recover that statement the minute he said it but it was too late. :)

Another presser at 3pm? Mountain time correct? Anyone have a link? I would think they’re going to have more info for a second presser in one day..
Anyone seen 2 PC in one day with no added info?

Not live. From previous thread:

Not much of a press conference. Nothing new, brief statement from family. Next update at 3:00 pm via email and on the County Facebook page.

(If they call another Live press conference today, it’ll mean they have big news.)

<bbm>

I can understand that the father is having a though time thinking that someone that he has known for a long time, someone whom he trusted could hurt his child in any way. I think his remark about knowing how it feels for her to go missing in the middle of the night, might mean that Elizabeth's mother just left him and took the baby with her. Seems like he hasn't seen his child for a very long time.

I'm sitting here thinking and trying to put myself in AW's shoes and I have just murdered a child in the dead of night in or outside a home that is not my home. I am in a neighborhood where I don't really know anyone. I cannot hide her in my basement. I would want to get out of the residential area before daylight and local traffic picks up.
I am more than slightly panicked because I have no car and I am definitely not thinking clearly or planning my next moves at all well.
I have two things to do quickly, get rid of the body and get out of the area.
So, with no plastic or no bins or anything else to *advertiser censored* odor etc. I would put the body down a storm drain or a well or carry her to a a larger body of water. I don't have anything to dig a shallow grave with so I cannot bury her.
I have no money or public transportation so I head out by foot to the other place I know and may have contacts (Hyrum).

ES went missing Saturday, May 25.
Yes, but the addition of the hearts is interesting, when taken with the description of the suit and tie. Was he going on a date or to an event he planned to see someone special that night?

I think it's odd no one is saying where this guy lived? Basic fact someone should know? Reporters just aren't what they used to be. Get some facts asked and answered please!

I think I read LE is going to hold another Pressor at 3 today? Why hold another so soon? Is it possible they have found Lizzi?

They scheduled it earlier, correct?
Carrying dead weight, limp or in rigor would be so complicated, it just seems they’d find her. I almost wonder if he had to wrap her and drag her in blankets or sheets.

I'm sitting here thinking and trying to put myself in AW's shoes and I have just murdered a child in the dead of night in or outside a home that is not my home. I am in a neighborhood where I don't really know anyone. I cannot hide her in my basement. I would want to get out of the residential area before daylight and local traffic picks up.
I am more than slightly panicked because I have no car and I am definitely not thinking clearly or planning my next moves at all well.
So, with no plastic or no bins or anything else to *advertiser censored* odor etc. I would put the body down a storm drain or a well or carry her to a a larger body of water. I don't have anything to dig a shallow grave with so I cannot bury her.
I have no money or public transportation so I head out by foot to the other place I know and may have contacts (Hyrum).

And I would do it quickly.

Logan Police say Elizabeth Shelley's uncle, the main suspect in her disappearance, has been uncooperative and made statements to police that investigators know to be false.

FOX 13 News Utah on Twitter
Interesting they say He is the main suspect. Does this mean they think there are other suspects involved? Or that he is the lone perp?

Yes, but the addition of the hearts is interesting, when taken with the description of the suit and tie. Was he going on a date or to an event he planned to see someone special that night?

I think it's odd no one is saying where this guy lived? Basic fact someone should know? Reporters just aren't what they used to be. Get some facts asked and answered please!
Reporters may very well be asking the questions, but law enforcement isn’t answering.

I recall one of the first things LE did was drain the canals near the residence.

Re. "out-houses" .... Sheriff tried to recover that statement the minute he said it but it was too late. :)

He just meant like sheds or other buildings in your yard. I'm sure he meant to say out buildings and dog houses or something like that. There are quite a few in this area so he was just trying to cover all of the option is all I think. There are a few cabins still standing from that era but I don't think any actual outhouses.

"ES went missing Saturday, May 25."

That makes me feel sick. :( As if he has pre-planned this & was day dreaming of her when he updated his profile. Most 21 year old males aren't into floating red hearts on their profiles. I think he was "in love" with her (in his mind).

Of course this is all my own speculation and I have no facts to back this up whatsoever. That poor baby. I can't stop thinking about this case. Poor, sweet baby!!

Interesting they say He is the main suspect. Does this mean they think there are other suspects involved? Or that he is the lone perp?

I don’t take this as an indication that they suspect more people being involved.

He’s simply their focus, as a “main suspect,” or “prime suspect.”

"ES went missing Saturday, May 25."

That makes me feel sick. :( As if he has pre-planned this & was day dreaming of her when he updated his profile. Most 21 year old males aren't into floating red hearts on their profiles. I think he was "in love" with her (in his mind).

Of course this is all my own speculation and I have no facts to back this up whatsoever. That poor baby. I can't stop thinking about this case. Poor, sweet baby!!
I don’t think this was premeditated.

This seems chaotic, and his actions reactionary.

I see pure panic.

I mean the storm drains in the street corners that carry off rain water or maybe they don't have them in Utah.

We have them but I can't think of any that would be big enough for a body or that a single person can open. They are like the size of a cold air return in your house with a grate over it.

Anyone else know of some bigger and accessible? Or any wells in the area?

Last edited:
I can understand that the father is having a though time thinking that someone that he has known for a long time, someone whom he trusted could hurt his child in any way. I think his remark about knowing how it feels for her to go missing in the middle of the night, might mean that Elizabeth's mother just left him and took the baby with her. Seems like he hasn't seen his child for a very long time.

Plus, he could have easily been considered a suspect in the beginning. AW will still want to point his dirty finger at someone, imo.
Even with evidence against him, he’s got nothing to lose by incriminating someone else.
Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member