UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the Hyrum gas station employee call LE, or did they stop by to view video. I recall the employee saying he didn’t know AW was wanted at the time he waited on him.

Also, did he buy a six pack? He had one can on his person when arrested, iirc.

I read the employee was going into work his shift when he saw AW and noted immediately he looked rough & wearing a grey hoodie over his suit clothes. He also reported AW bought cigarettes and a 6-pack of beer. No food was mentioned.

I dont believe the employee contacted LE because he sighted him, I believe LE came to the Short Stop.

There has been no mention made of surveillance camera footage of him there nor has there been any video released, like LE usually does.

Wondering what kind of linking evidence they got and if there’s any hope she’s just being hidden alive for some kind of torture against family members. I’m not sure of the background between family members and I would hate for a child to go through traumatic events, but I want to hold out some hope although it looks grim.

http://kslnewsradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Whipple-PC.pdf

I like that the arresting officer “assisted him to the ground.”

moo

Yes.
After his hours of 'hard work', AW was too tired to get onto the ground alone, he needed assistance by the officer.
AW also couldn't place his hands behind his back for the handcuffs, and again had help there.
I am sure AW will continue being assisted as this case continues, as he is just not capable.
MOO.

Ok, was he someone who visited often? A constant presence in her life? My brother is a addict. When the children were younger and he was straight, sober, he was everyone’s favorite uncle, not so much when he was using. But still could be the life of the party, the funniest person you knew when sober!

I think those articles claiming he was found with her clothing were incorrect. The police affidavit does not say anything about her clothing being found on him at that time. Why would they leave that off the report if it had happened?

I’m confused about whether or not he had a piece of her clothing in his possession.

They may have left it off the affidavit since it was to give the reasons for his arrest, which, technically, has nothing to do with ES. The items they did describe in the affidavit were directly related to his current charges - FTA warrant/probation violation, drug possession, paraphernalia, failure to stop for police, dangerous weapon, buying beer, resisting arrest, etc. So, it might not include all of the things that were in his possession. Weren’t there also reports that he was carrying a backpack? No mention of a backpack in the affidavit, either.

On the other hand, searchers did find some of her clothes in two different locations that were near the home and close together. That’s been reported more recently. LE confirmed that evidence was found nearby...not sure if they said clothes specifically.

We probably won’t learn much more about the clothes until additional charges are made.

Last edited:
I wonder if ES's mom owned any rolling duffel bag or suitcase that's missing now. AR could have disposed of the body far from home. He could also have placed ES's clothing items near home to throw LE off the scent.

I wondered if AW had one at the house, if he frequently stayed.

Of course his entire family hate him at this time (I think) but imagine what his mom is going thru. He’s incorrigible! He can end this.

There are going to be vacant houses anywhere. I don't think there are like Detroit style vacant/condemned houses though, no. I don't know in that particular neighborhood, maybe someone can take a walk on google maps?

Yeah, you aren't getting that cover off with one person. It wouldn't even occur to me to try if I was trying to hide a body. Then again, I know way better places to hide one anyway.

The only reason there would be actual portpotties in the area is construction or some sort of event. It's a little early for the carnival/fair, is there some sort of event or big construction project going on in the area right now?

Well. That's going to be effective. Some dude starts punching him and he takes off his jacket, his shirt and his pants to get his baseball bat? WTH? That's just weird. Though, if it was used there will be evidence on it. Maybe that is part of the evidence they refer to.
I was also thinking that dna could have been on the bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB