UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he has the ability to bring complexity to any situation. From his posts regarding his ex, I’m glad she got away.
I wonder if he’s had lifelong issues? Jmo
I would guess that he has had issues since he already had a record at age 20.
I wonder if, since drugs were involved, he was required to go to rehab and he didn't. Either way, failing a drug test would be enough to violate his probation. Then not showing up or at least not contacting the parole officer would be a violation.
Have they said yet what the reason was? I know they had a warrant but I'm wondering if he did something other than not show up or use drugs.
Imo

I think they will definitely find her today or tomorrow..

“Searchers found a couple of things of “evidentiary value” near the girl’s home that police say indicate she’s likely nearby. The search grid is relatively small, just a couple blocks surrounding the family home”

FBI joins search for missing 5-year-old girl in Logan
She must be nearby. How far could he have taken her on foot? Unless he got a ride but I doubt it. I hope they find her soon. Imo

I think they will definitely find her today or tomorrow..

“Searchers found a couple of things of “evidentiary value” near the girl’s home that police say indicate she’s likely nearby. The search grid is relatively small, just a couple blocks surrounding the family home”

Right, the lack of a vehicle hindered him, as well as approaching daylight. He needed rid of her before sunrise.
Imo, he had only a couple of hours. If mom knows the child was okay @2a.m., I would assume he didn’t immediately leave, he needed to be sure everyone was sleeping, so maybe around 3 he left? Jmo
Sunrise at 6 something, or at least daylight?

(KUTV) — Logan City Police announced the arrest of Alexander William Whipple, 21, for absconding from probation on Sunday.

Whipple is the "main suspect" in the case of missing 5-year-old Elizabeth "Lizzie" Shelley. He was booked into the Cache County Jail just after midnight Sunday morning on a failure-to-appear (FTA) warrant with a $25,000 bond.
[...]

He is a convicted felon who was sentenced to prison after engaging in a police pursuit in a stolen truck while intoxicated, Sept. 17, 2017.

His prison sentence was suspended and he was placed on probation for 5 years. The FTA warrant was issued on April 29, 2019, for his failure to comply with probation.

Uncle of missing girl booked into jail on warrant; 'main suspect' in girl's disappearance

ETA: nowhere in MSM is it reported he was arrested for drugs or paraphernalia

Last edited:
I would guess that he has had issues since he already had a record at age 20.
I wonder if, since drugs were involved, he was required to go to rehab and he didn't. Either way, failing a drug test would be enough to violate his probation. Then not showing up or at least not contacting the parole officer would be a violation.
Have they said yet what the reason was? I know they had a warrant but I'm wondering if he did something other than not show up or use drugs.
Imo

I had a link to his warrants but now n/a since they have him. Should have SS them.
Imo, they will find her today & uncle will have some big boy charges added to his rap sheet.

Sean Moody
@SeanMoodyKSL
10 minutes ago

We’re back at the search area for Elizabeth Shelley this morning. The canal searchers were looking at yesterday appears to have been drained.
Sean Moody on Twitter

Searchers checking around homes and vehicles in the area.
Sean Moody on Twitter

Members of search team checking an area of the canal that still has some water in it.
Sean Moody on Twitter

Searchers are going door to door talking with people who live here. Appears FBI Child Exploitation Task Force is part of this search.
Sean Moody on Twitter

FBI child exploitation task force,does this mean there could be some truth to the speculation that he handed her over to someone?

Right, the lack of a vehicle hindered him, as well as approaching daylight. He needed rid of her before sunrise.
Imo, he had only a couple of hours. If mom knows the child was okay @2a.m., I would assume he didn’t immediately leave, he needed to be sure everyone was sleeping, so maybe around 3 he left? Jmo
Sunrise at 6 something, or at least daylight?

It's possible she woke up in the morning and got dressed - which is why mom isn't sure of the clothes she was wearing. Then uncle took her outside. My guess it was early enough in the morning that he was reasonably sure his sister and boyfriend would be sleeping for awhile. I think if he took her outside while it was still dark, she would be scared and cry.

Just had a thought - could be have harmed her while still in the house and then had to hide the body (as opposed to leaving with a live child)?

jmo

61153197_1248298575328881_177452792946884608_n.jpg

Reporter explains no amber alert for ES because the alert requires a witnessed abduction, and also a vehicle.

Uncle can be held for 72 hours on probation violation.

He won’t be held until an arraignment on a felony probation violation that a judge signed off a warrant on? My LEO is confused because that’s how we do it in Louisiana.

This is so upsetting. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members