UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a link to his warrants but now n/a since they have him. Should have SS them.
Imo, they will find her today & uncle will have some big boy charges added to his rap sheet.
Well, we know he "obsconded" from probation so I'm assuming he had some pretty good reasons to avoid showing up.
This guy sounds like he had some real problems. It's too bad they didn't just give him jail time or at least order him to go to rehab.
I wonder how much his family knew. They were probably trying to help him and be supportive of him and he took advantage in the worst way. I don't even want to think of what he could have done to this child, his own niece. Imo

I think if he took her outside while it was still dark, she would be scared and cry.
I don’t think she’d be afraid at all, if uncle made it sound fun & secretive.
But either way could be true. If she died in the house, LE should know. Iirc they searched it last evening.

This from yesterday:

Suspect apprehended in Logan girl's disappearance; police search neighborhood for child

For now, officers were preparing to execute a search warrant in the family home late Saturday night. If that did not provide some kind of break in the case, the search for the child will resume early Sunday morning.

He won’t be held until an arraignment on a felony probation violation that a judge signed off a warrant on? My LEO is confused because that’s how we do it in Louisiana.

This is so upsetting. :(
I’m in Louisiana too and I heard of people being released even on probation because of overcrowding?? That’s at least in New Orleans and the metro area. I think, maybe ?

I don’t think she’d be afraid at all, if uncle made it sound fun & secretive.
But either way could be true. If she died in the house, LE should know. Iirc they searched it last evening.

This from yesterday:

For now, officers were preparing to execute a search warrant in the family home late Saturday night. If that did not provide some kind of break in the case, the search for the child will resume early Sunday morning.
LE also brought the mobile lab along with search warrants. They are testing evidence on site.

I really hope they don't have to let him go. Nothing good will come from that.
Yeah, I don't understand why they said 72 hours.
I thought if you violate probation you can be made to serve the whole sentence for the original crime. I thought he was charged with felony theft or something like that. Imo

I thought if you violate probation you can be made to serve the whole sentence for the original crime. I thought he was charged with felony theft or something like that. Imo

I think it means he can be held 72 before seeing a judge. If he can’t see a judge, he walks. Jmo

Sorry if someone already mentioned this BUT
You have no idea idea what your 5 year old daughter is wearing at 2 AM ?!???? LIKE, not damn pajamas?

I mean, I know sometimes as you can stay out late as a family, say visiting friends, kids fall asleep in the car; easier to just put them to bed with their clothes on but come on. You know what they are wearing, right? Am I the crazy one? I know what my kids are wearing every day down to the socks and underwear they have on...especially at five years old!!!! Red flags all over this to me :(

My 5 year old dressed herself, changes frequently and sometimes adds or loses clothes after we've all gone to bed. I cannot tell you at this moment what all she's wearing and I saw her 10 minutes ago when I took her upstairs and started a movie for her...

I think it means he can be held 72 before seeing a judge. If he can’t see a judge, he walks. Jmo

I agree. They can hold anyone under suspicion for 72 hours. If they have not charged him by then they will have to let him go for now.

So LE is working against the clock now.

However he can still have his probation revoked by the judge at the recommendation of his probation officer.

Imo

My 5 year old dressed herself, changes frequently and sometimes adds or loses clothes after we've all gone to bed. I cannot tell you at this moment what all she's wearing and I saw her 10 minutes ago when I took her upstairs and started a movie for her...
Right. The crime isn't that the mom is unsure what the child was wearing, the crime is somebody took the child.

I don't know much of anything about drugs, but I've read horror stories about how violent, and vicious meth heads can be toward their victims they have raped, tortured, and murdered.

Imo
I think any type of drug can influence what people do. Some more than others. But I also think the person has it within him/ her to carry out such a vicious crime to begin with.
Drugs just take away the inhibitions and enhance the experience in my opinion.

LE picked Whipple up around 3pm and did not arrest him until midnight. 72 hours applied prior to the arrest.

If your probation is 5 years and the felon is mindful of checking in, etc. for several years then there is leeway to remain out of prison. In fact, even Whipple can bond out awaiting his hearing for probation violation.

I believe parole violation is different. MOO

Not necessarily. If your probation is 5 years and the felon is mindful of checking in, etc. for several years then there is leeway to remain out of jail. In fact, even Whipple can bond out awaiting his hearing for probation violation.

I believe parole violation is different. MOO

Oh, he’d love for a friend to post bond. Hope he’s not expecting anyone......

I think any type of drug can influence what people do. Some more than others. But I also think the person has it within him/ her to carry out such a vicious crime to begin with.
Drugs just take away the inhibitions and enhance the experience in my opinion.
you are absolutely right. My friend has a brother that was addicted to multiple drugs and he was never physically violent. There’s other issues going on when the violence like this comes out other than the drugs. The drugs just makes there be an excuse without knowing the real reason people do horrible things under the influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKP