UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just posting why I thought he answered that particular call. He seems to have answered many calls and hopefully his cell phone pings will help them find Susan and also put holes in his story of where he was

I hope so too.

jovanna also said that they were aware that it was sunday while she was there, but that she didnt know what they knew after she left... ??

This has been nagging at me as well.

I can only hope they've taken photos of it to gas stations et cetera...but the public might have been able to help.

This is just wishful thinking, but maybe they have not because they know where he was. I doubt that, though, but I can hope.

I wonder if LE has been able to look at their bank activity. Surely they have by now. Would he have used his debit/credit card to buy gas while he was gone? Or, if he paid cash for everything while he was gone, maybe there was a large withdrawal, or several small ones, in the days leading up to her disappearance?

Nancy Grace is on in a few minutes, and may have something about this case, that is if she does not spend the whole hour on Tiger Woods!:innocent:

I am soooooo tired of hearing about Tiger Woods. Yeah Nancy we get it, he's a horn dog! :beersign:

I wonder if LE has been able to look at their bank activity. Surely they have by now. Would he have used his debit/credit card to buy gas while he was gone? Or, if he paid cash for everything while he was gone, maybe there was a large withdrawal, or several small ones, in the days leading up to her disappearance?
Excellent thought. Nothing has been mentioned about their bank activity. Would be interesting to know if he took out any large amount of money that night. (again, would assist with motive in court).
Also, there must be some security cams somewhere where he must have stopped at some point along his journey. Bathroom needs for small child, gas, food, etc. No word yet from media about that. No word yet on cell phone activity pings, either.
Just waiting for things to be released by LE, they are obligated to hold back until they have a solid case against Josh. I'm impatient, I want to know, but have to wait.:(

Maybe this has been mentioned already......did they take his vehicle in to search?

Maybe there was a bag used to keep trash in.....could be wrappers from something bought while on his "trip", with a price sticker that could be traced? To-go cups from coffee?

At least we know LE should be able to find out where Josh was when he took the call saying he was "driving around with the kids". That's something. A hint of a direction, anything. Obviously he was around two hours out at that point.

Maybe this has been mentioned already......did they take his vehicle in to search?

Maybe there was a bag used to keep trash in.....could be wrappers from something bought while on his "trip", with a price sticker that could be traced? To-go cups from coffee?

Yep, they took the van.

At least we know LE should be able to find out where Josh was when he took the call saying he was "driving around with the kids". That's something. A hint of a direction, anything. Obviously he was around two hours out at that point.

But, was he really?

He could have been much closer, but was buying time to work out a plausible story.

Cell phone pings will tell!

Nancy Grace is on in a few minutes, and may have something about this case, that is if she does not spend the whole hour on Tiger Woods!:innocent:

No, doesn't appear that the viper, NG, is even going to mention this case.
Cannot tolerate her, but she does sometimes cover stories very well.
Anyone notice how her moods/entire aura change from one second to the next? :sick:

She will have just totally ripped someone a new one, then get all gushy about the twins. (oops, running for the bathroom again)

Yep. In my experience a couple of buddies of the accused will try to create a multitude of accounts on various boards to make it look like lots of people have doubts. They're usually pretty easy to spot.

Yep, something's going on over there. It's getting fairly disparaging against Susan. Won't dignify any of it further by quoting it.

Someone was thinking the same thing I did, though. On one of the articles they said they were mailing Utah police the links.

No, doesn't appear that the viper, NG, is even going to mention this case.
Cannot tolerate her, but she does sometimes cover stories very well.
Anyone notice how her moods/entire aura change from one second to the next? :sick:

She will have just totally ripped someone a new one, then get all gushy about the twins. (oops, running for the bathroom again)
You are so funny!! That is the truth about NG, I think maybe she is bipolar (jus' kidding), Her whole show has changed in the last few months, and I am very disappointed. She used to cover all the missing/murdered children and current criminal cases, but now she does mostly tabloid. Sometimes at the end of the show, she will present a good case. I have stopped watching if she starts with Tiger.:snooty:

Rachel Marini called Josh manipulative and out of line.... ya think? Susan was demanding that Josh let her do stuff. Classic text book case. Wrap it up LE.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=9054100

Wow, thanks for that. A lot interesting stuff there. That it was because of how she saw him treating Susan that she cut off contact with him, especially.

It's not surprising he isn't returning their calls, given what we all believe he has done.

Yep, something's going on over there. It's getting fairly disparaging against Susan. Won't dignify any of it further by quoting it.

Someone was thinking the same thing I did, though. On one of the articles they said they were mailing Utah police the links.
Honestly, that sounds like Josh's family behind this character assassination... I hope we hear what they find out.

Where are those sweet little boys tonight?
please, not with this guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member