UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can we find Joshua Powells DOB????
We REALLY need it over at forensic astro thread.
Any ideas?
I've tried several places and nothing..........

was it on bankruptcy documents???

http://www.examiner.com/x-22460-Sea...--husband-rents-car-then-disappears-more-gtgt
New information has surfaced in the case of missing Utah mom, Susan Powell, 28 (detailed below). Susan's husband, Joshua Powell, was the last person to see her before she disappeared after midnight Dec. 7. She's been missing for nearly two weeks and hopes of finding her alive are dwindling.
West Valley City Police Captain, Tom McLachlan, said, “Usually something will surface within a few hours or a day, and everybody goes home happy and singing Kumbaya … on this one, that's not happening, and we're very concerned about that

Josh Powell is the only person of interest in this case and police suspect foul play. Josh’s actions seem to speak louder than words these days – though his words have been few, according to police.

Carpet cleaning machine found: Police found a carpet cleaning machine inside the house last week when Susan first went missing and during the early stages of the investigation. While police could not comment about the reported wet spot they did confirm a carpet cleaning machine was found in the home, according to Fox 13 News.

Josh rented a car, then went missing for 24 hours: Josh rented a car and briefly disappeared himself, according to Fox 13 News. Detectives said Josh wasn’t seen or heard from for nearly 24 hours. They will not go into detail about the car rental but did say that Josh rented the car when they seized the van to search it. They would not comment when asked how many miles were put on the rental car, which, Fox News reported, could be significant.

(more at link)

Drew Peterson disappeared for a few days immediately following the disappearance. I'm a bit surprised in both cases, Peterson's and Josh Powell's, that LE did not have someone watch their every move during the investigations.

Any ideas?

It would be helpful but I can't find it either. He doesn't look 38 to me.

You know what? This is a control issue. Having been married to (and now wonderfully divorced from) a controlling narcissist, believe me, I know.

He overspent. He got us into debt consolidation THREE TIMES. I told him we shouldn't eat out. I told him we should cash in stock and pay it down. But no, it was all about status and "things". Later this became the guy in a one million dollar house, turning in a 400K tax return in a motion to stop paying child support because he was "broke". I was accused of "overspending" when I bought a $14 winter coat for our toddler daughter.

"overspending" to someone like this means it wasn't a new toy, gadget, car, that JOSH wanted. It's not about spending. It's about Josh.
Ginger - I see you were married to my x-husband as well.....

These narcissists are tight wads with a capital T.... It's all about control. My x controlled everything. In separating from wife #1 dropped the 250k job to get a lower paying job (with what he thought was high status). All to look "broke" to the judge. Then when he felt "safe" moved on to now work at a high status law firm in SLC. I am certain he's about to quit that job so wife #3 can support them. They are all super duper cheap because it's all about....CONTROL...

I even have to go in and edit posts because once afraid, always afraid of a psychopath...

Drew Peterson disappeared for a few days immediately following the disappearance. I'm a bit surprised in both cases, Peterson's and Josh Powell's, that LE did not have someone watch their every move during the investigations.

BBM
Unbelieveable.........hope someone did!!!! in this case!!!

Bet JP never dreamt that his crime would bring international interest!
Right now I would imagine he's basking in it... because he believes he's actually going to get away with it... and everyone will know his name....

But he doesn't understand that God knows him by name as well... and he's not going to let Joshy boy get away with this..... we're all going to know his name all right!!!!

Right now I would imagine he's basking in it... because he believes he's actually going to get away with it... and everyone will know his name....

But he doesn't understand that God knows him by name as well... and he's not going to let Joshy boy get away with this..... we're going to know his name alright!!!!

I so hope you're right, but I'm a bit worried. On the news, LE was saying they don't even know where to begin looking for Susan and it could be YEARS before she is found. :furious:

Any ideas?

Hopefully when he is arrested and booked his information will be found on-line.

Something I've been wondering about as far as his control issues with money, not even wanting Susan to buy Christmas gifts for their 2 little boys. We've seen several beautiful pictures of Susan and her children (yes I know they also include J but I don't want to include him in the beautiful part) to me those look like professionally taken photos which are not cheap, I'm wondering if J wanted those taken as a way to appear successful, showing off to people.

VB

I so hope you're right, but I'm a bit worried. On the news, LE was saying they don't even know where to begin looking for Susan and it could be YEARS before she is found. :furious:

That's what he wants because her body holds the key to what happened to her........how he murdered her.

Any ideas?

http://www.intelius.com/search-summ...&qmi=&qn=powell&qs=UT&trackit=74&focusfirst=1

Result number 3 says that he is 33 yrs old. I wish I could pay to find out his DOB, but I can't. There's got to be some place to get his DOB. Shouldn't it be on the court docs somewhere that were posted regarding the bankruptcy?

Hopefully when he is arrested and booked his information will be found on-line.

Something I've been wondering about as far as his control issues with money, not even wanting Susan to buy Christmas gifts for their 2 little boys. We've seen several beautiful pictures of Susan and her children (yes I know they also include J but I don't want to include him in the beautiful part) to me those look like professionally taken photos which are not cheap, I'm wondering if J wanted those taken as a way to appear successful, showing off to people.

VB

The image of a happy, successful man and his family for his business adventures. Wonder when and if he had an office if some were on the walls!!!
Like a business advertising write off???

Have we ever established where his parents are or if they are living or deceased?

Does anyone have Josh Powell's date of birth? They could use it on the Forensic Astrology thread to do a chart on him.
Thanks.

Does anyone have an acct. with Intelius? His birthdate is available there!!! TIA

Birth Date: Available
Phone #: Available

LOCATIONS FOR JOSH POWELL:
6 Addresses in Puyallup, WA
2 Addresses in Veradale, WA
1 Address in Seattle, WA
1 Address in Salt Lake City, UT

RELATIVES OF JOSH POWELL:
» Joshua Powell
» Susan Powell

http://www.intelius.com/background.php?ReportType=8&

We can try to check any other public records from all of the areas he has lived to see if he has had a tickets or anything....that may show his DOB!! TIA :waitasec:

ETA: Here is another link that may help us find his DOB as well!
http://www.123people.com/s/josh+powell/salt+lake+city+ut

or here as well:
US People Search: Get the Information You Need on Josh Powell
http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/al...UT&searchStateJurisdiction=UT&searchCity=Salt Lake City

:angel:

I still can't shake the image in my head that he backed up to a cliff and threw her/rolled her off.

And then got the van stuck and had to dig it out with his hands.

I don't know why, but I also get the feeling he headed East/NorthEast that night. Towards the mountains, not the desert. Of course, I have nothing to base this on, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme