VA- 6-YEAR-OLD is in custody after shooting teacher

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 6-year-old “took my phone and smashed it on the ground,” Zwerner wrote in a text message obtained by The Washington Post, “and admin is blaming me.”

6-year-old who shot teacher had history of violent behavior at school, assistant principal failed to act: Lawyer​

Before shooting his teacher, 6-year-old allegedly threatened to kill student with gun at recess​

A six-year-old child who shot a teacher at a Virginia school allegedly once choked another teacher "until she couldn't breathe", according to a legal notice filed by the injured teacher.

The child's alleged past behavioural issues surfaced in a notice to claim letter sent by her lawyer.

Abby Zwerner, 25, intends to sue the Newport News school district for alleged negligence.

She is recovering after being shot at Richneck Elementary on 6 January.

The notice of claim was obtained by the Associated Press news agency through a public records request.

It outlines allegations of previous behavioural issues the child is said to have had at school, including cursing at staff and teachers, trying to whip students with his belt and choking a teacher.

Last edited:
Especially when this mom got arrested immediately after her 6 year old son brought a gun and bullets to school:

Agreed !
I saw that article as well.
What in the world .....
Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics