VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kilburn says there is nothing good about being connected to this investigation.

"It's very disturbing," Kilburn said. "I'm trying to offer a family business here and I hate to think that Charlottesville is the kind of place where this can happen."

Kilburn says the Carmike Cinemas had posters of Alexis posted all week, but he took them down on Friday to get ready for weekend crowds.

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headli...od-in-Search-for-Alexis-Murphy-219046621.html

O.M.G.
Taking down her flyers before the weekend rush is disturbing...what a f'n gem Mr Kilburn is ((NOT))

The lack of saved or captured video was in reference to the VDOT (VA DEPT of Transportation) as in the Highway cameras. They do not capture images but only keep rolling. The ACAC CCTV video was turned over to the FBI.

WSET ABC 13 just reported that there is actio with k9 near Cannery Loop.

Bedford News ‏@BedfordInformer 1m
BREAKING: Large search party gathered near US 29, search for #AlexisMurphy heating up

I'm on my phone in Lynchburg watching the news. I'm not sure if anyone can see the breaking news online since the news is going on now. But if someone could try.

Tonto kept saying Canary Loop and there they are now. good thinking.

anyone knows if this is her boyfriend?? https://twitter.com/_theblacknorris he has My beautiful wife @RealFolarin_ in his details and from Richmond,VA

If that is her boyfriend he isn't that into her, he hasn't mentioned her many many tweets- and with gems like 'Females don't ask me to rub your stomach if you got a gucci mane gut. Tuck that shi in, do some sit-ups or some first' his mind is elsewhere!

I was about to post that I had a nasty feeling something bad was going down -- and hit refresh instead of post -- and saw all the new activity...

If that is her boyfriend he isn't that into her, he hasn't mentioned her many many tweets- and with gems like 'Females don't ask me to rub your stomach if you got a gucci mane gut. Tuck that shi in, do some sit-ups or some first' his mind is elsewhere!

Yeah that's why it's weird he was inactive from 2p-8p the day she disappeared and then didn't mention her disappearance until 2+ days later.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 36m
Source-ACAC employees didn't review surveillance video before turning over to the FBI. No word if #AlexisMurphy's car was caught by cameras

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 36m
CONTD: FBI will not confirm what - if anything - has been recovered on the ACAC surveillance tapes in relation to #AlexisMurphy search

Again is there a link? The news stories are conflicting each other.

"Update: Investigators Moving From Command Post in Search for Alexis Murphy

Posted: Aug 09, 2013 5:50 PM CEST

Update 6:50 p.m.:

Nelson Co., VA - There are some new developments in the search for Alexis Murphy, the 17-year-old who disappeared in Nelson County six days ago.

Our reporter on the scene says there's been a lot of movement in the last half hour, and investigators are leaving the command post at the Lovingston Volunteer Fire Station."

http://www.wset.com/story/23093589/...from-command-post-in-search-for-alexis-murphy

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 36s
While there are no breakthroughs in the case of missing teen #AlexisMurphy, there are some details emerging today.

I read some of "norris's" stuff...sounds like he went to NJ and had an uncle's funeral to go to. He was talking about going to a party that night, He also seems to be on the road...might be in Annapolis. But, I saw posts after 2 PM...I just expanded and hit view conversation...a lot of girls sending him messages about coming to a party...none of them are from Alex. I just get the feeling he thinks she's hot.

Yeah that's why it's weird he was inactive from 2p-8p the day she disappeared and then didn't mention her disappearance until 2+ days later.

That is weird. I hope he's not her boyfriend. He's a creep and she deserves better.

Tonto kept saying Canary Loop and there they are now. good thinking.

Heh. I almost sounded like a broken record there for a bit. Hope they either find her or something that leads them to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics