VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read some of "norris's" stuff...sounds like he went to NJ and had an uncle's funeral to go to. He was talking about going to a party that night, He also seems to be on the road...might be in Annapolis. But, I saw posts after 2 PM...I just expanded and hit view conversation...a lot of girls sending him messages about coming to a party...none of them are from Alex. I just get the feeling he thinks she's hot.

I thought he found out about the uncle dying on Sunday though....

THe relative silence is deafening. I think it means they're onto something big. Hope so. This case needs to break with a quickness.

I think you are spot on. Let's hope us they find her alive and well, and get the perp.

anyone hearing/seeing anything?? stomach in knots for Alexis and praying hard.

anyone hearing/seeing anything?? stomach in knots for Alexis and praying hard.

Nothing yet, time to pray hard that they find her alive and well! We need to send a message to these vile creatures that they cannot just take our children or anyone and that social media and law enforcement can be used to bring them down fast.

I don't like reading tweets like this! My nerves are really on edge with this case. I really really hope she's found

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376094306.723673.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing yet that I've heard....hoping for a safe recovery for Alexis and her family! And hoping they get the perp or perps! Tired of these perps getting away with these crimes.

psicle;9739541]anyone hearing/seeing anything?? stomach in knots for Alexis and praying hard.[/QUOTE]

She looks just like my future daughter-in-law. She makes me want to cry...

Dozens of law enforcement officers focused their search on the wooded area across from Cannery Loop, not far from Eads Lane.

Around 8:00PM, five search dogs were on the trail of a scent in the woods and about ten police vehicles were parked along Route 29.

web+pic9.jpg

eta http://www.newsplex.com/home/headli...is-Murphy-219063421.html#.UgWJHlFqH-E.twitter

They have a scent!!! God I'm praying this ends well and she's okay and found TONIGHT!!

I was on the scanner and it is dead silent.

Dozens of law enforcement officers focused their search on the wooded area across from Cannery Loop, not far from Eads Lane.

Around 8:00PM, five search dogs were on the trail of a scent in the woods and about ten police vehicles were parked along Route 29.

web+pic9.jpg

Is that from another article? Do you have a link?

I didn't hear anything either. I thought it was just me having trouble with the audio.

Nelson Co., right?

I feel like I've heard before that cops sometimes use different frequencies to thwart the publics attempts at listening in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member