VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad. That's not Samantha but another girl from Culpeper whose name escapes me at the moment.

Folks, we might just have a serial killer here. Good thing he is off the streets.

EDIT: Her name is Lauren Susann Smith - not far from Orange. Went missing 11/11

VA VA - Lauren Susann Smith, 22, Madison County, 21 Nov 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

There was another girl from orange or Culpeper who went missing in the mid 90's she was 19. Been looking for a link but all I is remember her name started with an A.

I just found an RAT living on Thomas Nelson Hwy right across the street from Cannery Ln in Lovingston, VA on Spokeo. I wonder how accurate that is....

I don't think much of anything is going to happen before morning -- which is going to come far too soon -- so I am heading off to bed. I know I can count on you guys to hold the fort.

I just found an RAT living on Thomas Nelson Hwy right across the street from Cannery Ln in Lovingston, VA on Spokeo. I wonder how accurate that is....

Very. And we should probably stop talking about the father and son since we can now put neck tat cat in the immediate area. I'd hate for someone to go after one of them due to potential misinformation from reading here. Son probably has to go to school tomorrow.

Not she if anyone has posted this- maybe not related, but there's an unsolved murder of a young woman from Lynchburg (not sure exactly where her remains were found...none of the old links people posted in her thread seem to work).

Cassandra Ann Morton, 2009:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92211"]Found Deceased VA - Cassandra Ann Morton, 23, Lynchburg, 10 Nov 2009 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ETA: according to this link (http://www.wsls.com/story/20847880/central-virginias-unsolved-homicides), "A hiker discovered the body of a missing Lynchburg woman in a wooded area off a hiking trial on Candlers Mountain near Camp Hydaway Road in Campbell County. Investigators believe Cassandra Morton’s body had been there for more than a month."

white male, approximately 35-45 years old with a medium build and light to medium brown hair was stopped out with her vehicle. The man, described as between 5'10' to 6'0 tall, was driving a dark-colored pickup truck, possibly a green Nissan.

As news spread about Ms. Reynolds' abduction, several other female subjects came forward advising that a white male had either stopped them or attempted to stop them while they were traveling along Route 29 in Culpeper County.

We'll see what transpires tomorrow. I felt bad seeing Alexis' family looking so happy about the arrest on the WSET website because they thought that would mean that Alexis would be coming home soon. I'm not feeling so positive on that one.

I think LE will be forced to make a statement tomorrow, thanks to the media. A name and an age are out there and they don't want a situation where someone possibly innocent with the same name is suspected. Vigilantes, vandals, etc.

The 'Find Alexis FB' has posted a link to that poor kids facebook. The witch hunt has begun :(

Speculation - If it is RAT, he used to be a repo man (may still be one). He would have been all up and down 29, up to and probably including Fairfax. He would have also had a means to command a woman's attention if he was driving a tow truck, and they probably would have pulled over/listened if he told them their car was messed up.

Speculation - If it is RAT, he used to be a repo man (may still be one). He would have been all up and down 29, up to and probably including Fairfax. He would have also had a means to command a woman's attention if he was driving a tow truck, and they probably would have pulled over/listened if he told them their car was messed up.

This is one of the reasons they looked so closely at him in Samantha's disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member