VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daffy Duck?! Wth... Is this some kind of attempt to make himself look harmless/cute/silly to possible victims? :confused:

Btw thank you for the zoomed in pic, Amanda! :blowkiss:

s48mty.jpg

Randy Allen Taylor

just bringing this forward because I want to mention his pupils. Helllooo opiate eyes! Someone is going to have the DT's in jail today :)

The sole fact that this man has a Daffy Duck tattoo on his neck creeps me out. WTF??

just bringing this forward because I want to mention his pupils. Helllooo opiate eyes! Someone is going to have the DT's in jail today :)

Good point!!! After dealing with an opiate addict in my life, I know those constricted pupils!

i had the worst sleep - ever. Worst! I could only think about this and knew i'd either wake up to an update on her being found or a presser before noon. My stomach is in knots.

Is there a link to the "I-29 Stalker"? It's obvious to me that it is him, and now we know why the FBI was brought in.

This is all so disturbing. I really really had hoped; that she took off because then she'd be alive. I'm losing hope. It sickens me to even look at this guy. Clearly they've been onto him for some time and had an illegal gps on his vehicle...without a warrant. Sheesh. Creepy is Right.

Just as long as opiate withdrawal doesn't risk his life, I'm good with him having the DTs...

I want this dude ALIVE for some ANSWERS.

My stomach is in knots. Now that we know he was a POI in the Clark case, though he claimed harassment, it's becoming obvious they wanted him to break and confess. It seems they had enough circumstantial to know that he may have been responsible but couldn't quite arrest him.

To think that this man could be responsible for several incidents, as we know that he has been suspected of more than one, is beyond me. There is an uncanny resemblance between himself and the composite in the lower part of the face.

Blows my mind.

I just hope and pray that if he is involved in these other similar cases, he caves and tells LE everything. One ray of hope in all of this is that many, many families could potentially find their missing loved ones and have answers to years of questions.

:please:

i had the worst sleep - ever. Worst! I could only think about this and knew i'd either wake up to an update on her being found or a presser before noon. My stomach is in knots.

Is there a link to the "I-29 Stalker"? It's obvious to me that it is him, and now we know why the FBI was brought in.

Me too; I threw out my back. I will be lucky to make it outside to the freaking hammock today with a heating pad in place. Sans audio equip ipad laptop and other unmentionables, lol. I didn't sleep well; when I went to toss and turn I yelled out several times, waking the DH; waking myself...no rest for the wicked; and that was after one week of no sleep due to a new roof *in the rain I might add* I have to honestly write how disturbed I am at the turn of events in her case. I'm so disturbed. Did she know him?

He made such a fuss being a suspect in SC's case, no way he will confess, IMO. He played all indignant and persecuted.

This is all so disturbing. I really really had hoped; that she took off because then she'd be alive. I'm losing hope. It sickens me to even look at this guy. Clearly they've been onto him for some time and had an illegal gps on his vehicle...without a warrant. Sheesh. Creepy is Right.

Illegal GPS?

Daffy Duck?! Wth... Is this some kind of attempt to make himself look harmless/cute/silly to possible victims? :confused:

Btw thank you for the zoomed in pic, Amanda! :blowkiss:

Nah, typical white trash redneck tattoo IMO. :floorlaugh:

Even his hair line goes the same way as the composite.

Oh my gosh! If this is the 29 Stalker, I will feel so relieved! I live about 1 1/2 hours from Charlottesville. I'm scared any time I drive there or in Culpeper! This would be the best news if they have finally got him! I'm behind on this thread so I am trying to catch up. I hope that Alexis has been found safe!

Matt Talhelm ‏@MattTalhelm 5m
FBI press conference on the abduction arrest in #AlexisMurphy case is 1 hr away. @NBC29 will carry live on TV & http://NBC29.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TawnyTRC