VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad thing is, you get one locked up and two more take his place. jmo

Thanks for that info. I figured if it could be fatal, they'd HAVE to treat him in some way. But if it's not, they'll make him suffer. Not like they're going to order Suboxone or anything so he can be comfortable. Which is good!

lol yeah - I don't know of any prison that even orders subs (they are pricey). I know Rikers gives out methadone though, because it's cheap.

If he's coming off of xanax or something similar, the nurse often treats for that but no where near what an ER would. pure speculation but I think visaril and low dose of valium is used for a short period until you're just on visaril and out of the seizure "woods". Even if he's scripted both by his DR, he won't get either med in the jail today.

His pupils are tiny in all his photos and he has that "look", it appears he's been taking it for a LONG time. if he was a bit splochier in the face I'd swear it was the itchy H but it's probably morphine/oxy/roxy level.

SPECULATION OF COURSE>

SC is Samantha Clark, who went missing in 2010 and he was/is suspected.

Jake Burns ‏@JakeBurnsCBS6 42m
Neighbor says "nothing but mountains" behind her property where FBI is searching. @CBS6

It's sounding like her online activities had no bearing in the horror that is unfolding?

I had quoted someone in reply to the following post. I realised I shouldn't point this at anyone in particular so just putting this out there.

I wish people would refer to the transgendered as the sex in which they present themselves.

In a way you are complimenting Sage greatly by comparing her looks to a beautiful young girl, but then pull that rug from under her by using the 'he'.
It is also disrespectful to Alexis as you are comparing her to said 'he'.
It just doesn't work well for either of the girls.

I think this is even more important on a site like this where the person/s we talk about could very well be deceased.
We owe them that little bit of respect in death as we hope they RIP.

:twocents:

The fact that he has a damn car that's SO noticeable is what blows my mind. We all know that serial rapists/killers tend to get sloppy because they get cornered for 1 case and somehow get away with it - and feel then they are smarter than the law. He had a vehicle painted like camo! They probably pulled his plates off of surveillance and noticed the name. I'm guessing of course.

What freaks me out is that he traveled route 29 stalking people, his camo was probably to pull off the side of the road and wait. God only knows his way of getting them to stop. Since it appears he couldn't pretend to be a cop, I wonder how he does it.

It's sounding like her online activities had no bearing in the horror that is unfolding?

Seemingly not. Kind of shocking to me, if she is a random victim in spite of the volume of SM followers.

i went thru opiate wd after back surgery. it.is.fareeeking.miserable!!! and i was only taking a couple percocets a day... i still take perc, but am careful so i never, ever have to go thru that again. i literally scratched myself bloody in a few places, wanting to shred my skin off. i cant imagine how horrible it would be for a serious addict! (not horrible enough, imo, for a killer...)

Yeah, this poor kid has his first day back to school in a few hours. Hopefully when he shows up, the kids will realize it isn't him. I guess I should say that I hope he isn't scared and that he decides to go so he can put it to rest with a quickness.

FWIW...

Wasn't there a pic on the FB of this innocent, young RT's dad holding a graduation certificate ... Or something indicating the boy had graduated from high school?

I hope I am right... So that this young man may NOT have to face scrutiny from school peers today...

Sleuthers... Correct me if I am wrong..

TIA...:seeya:

Even his hair line goes the same way as the composite.

really? I am FINALLY catching up on thread #1 and now into #2. I dont usually get on, on the weekends b/c my work computer automatically logs me into websleuths ;)

anyway, its the eyebrows for me. Look at that arch in the composite sketch. your face, wrinkles, tattoos can all change over time. those eyebrows are what is standing out to me.

And I dont mean to be excited but I am in a way. Do you realize how many cases could be "solved"? He may never give locations of bodies but what if he really did confess to many of these missing woman in the VA area? So much closure could be brought to families.

And with how many areas he has lived in - I find it very odd. He was trying to move around (oh and the tow truck thing gave me a lightbulb!) and not get caught.

The live link I had up just tested their cameras. I'm not sure if it's from where they are doing the presser or just where they will do a live story update - it appeared to be on route 29.

FWIW...

Wasn't there a pic on the FB of this innocent, young RT's dad holding a graduation certificate ... Or something indicating the boy had graduated from high school?

I hope I am right... So that this young man may NOT have to face scrutiny from school peers today...

Sleuthers... Correct me if I am wrong..

TIA...:seeya:

SM last night already appeared to know it wasn't the young man...even tho that FB page said otherwise.

really? I am FINALLY catching up on thread #1 and now into #2. I dont usually get on, on the weekends b/c my work computer automatically logs me into websleuths ;)

anyway, its the eyebrows for me. Look at that arch in the composite sketch. your face, wrinkles, tattoos can all change over time. those eyebrows are what is standing out to me.

And I dont mean to be excited but I am in a way. Do you realize how many cases could be "solved"? He may never give locations of bodies but what if he really did confess to many of these missing woman in the VA area? So much closure could be brought to families.

And with how many areas he has lived in - I find it very odd. He was trying to move around (oh and the tow truck thing gave me a lightbulb!) and not get caught.

The way his hair sweeps to the right in the composite is the same as RAT mugshot. He has lost some hair but it is definitely the same, also the texture of his hair looks the same. The whole pictures looks a lot like him if he weighed more.

I don't know if anyone posted this resource as well, but WDBJ 7 is going to be doing a live stream of the presser at 11:30. I had a hard time with volume at the last presser with her family when I looked at another station's live feed, so maybe this one will work out better.

Even his hair line goes the same way as the composite.

Wasnt her twitter public? If this man lived in the same area and liked casing out the place (gas stations, 7/11's) he could haev easily went on twitter and "searched" for a young, black female, in her age range. I'm not saying her SM made her a victim, I'm saying that might be where he "found" her from. It's a small town right? He could have followed her in that liberty gas stations for weeks!! asking the gas guy "whats her name?" "she comes in a lot" (which was confirmed by the liberty guy)

I think RAT's seen AM more than 1 time. Perhaps saw her SM accounts and liked her. He wanted that and as the sicko that he is, knew he couldnt have her unless he forced something to happen.

And if this man is linked to other cases, Im afraid of when/if AM's body could be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member