VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if I can hear correctly, it sounds like they are having a really, really hard time getting this feed to be clear

that composite above was done after the 1996 case (17 years ago.. how old is this current perp now?)

I see a distinct horizontal line at the nasal bridge on all three pics

Alicia_showalter_reynolds2_killer.jpg

BReUHAOCUAAsG1P.jpg:large

<modsnip>

The dates are skewed in the bottom pics information, but my thoughts are that it was taken when the man was 42 ie six years ago. The 2013 'Date Confined: 5/08/2013' could be a historical crime. It could also point to the FBI involvement early in the case.
It is going to be very interesting in due course to see how this guy has aged over the years.
I could be wrong about the bottom one so just my opinion. I really wanted to highlight the distinctive horzontal frown line in all three photos.

Also. The tat was really black in his pics circa 2010/2011 so it must have been quite fresh at the time, as his most recent mugshot shows it has faded remarkably. Cheap tattoo. Wonder what it depicts?

Is anyone else's feed really bad? Mine's all choppy and jumpy and whatnot.

are any of the other cases mentioned in relation to this man featured on websleuths??

it would be something if his arrest solved a few of those cases in the coming days.

mine is terrible. making me sick! lol

I think I only get away with it b/c Im an executive asst for someone who is rarely NOT traveling!! ;)

Tatt Cat's been a busy boy... No? :no:

Thanks Just K!

Great sleuthing!

:thumb: :websleuther:

I just looked up Randall Taylor's criminal record in Albemarle county...he was charged with Arson, Conspiring to Commit Arson, Violating a Court Order and Attempting to Obtain False Preten ?? He was found guilty of the Arson in 2005 the other charges don't give much detail. It does say that the 'Conspiracy to Commit Arson' and the 'Attempting to Obtain False Preten' were Nolle Prosequi

It truly is a miracle that I haven't been fired. I mean really.

Mine is one of those jobs that is periods of intense chaos/long hours followed by weeks of nothing much. So we all end up with web hobbies.

Parker Slaybaugh ABC 13

about an hour ago.

BREAKING NEWS: Just got off the phone with Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail they say Randy Allen Taylor was brought in last night on charges of abduction. His first court appearance will be August 14th in Nelson County via live video. He is 48 years old.

https://www.facebook.com/ParkerABC13

well.. my feed is frozen :-(

Mine too, when do they start setting up for these things? (literal question) they may need to start setting up sooner bcs this is ridiculous! I could barely hear last presser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member