VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, I'm gonna have a panic attack if they don't stop driving cars by the mikes and start soon. :help:

I have to leave in ten minutes to get my kid... so someone take some good notes pretty please! :-)

I'm going to guess he was in South Carolina around this time.
Can't wait to hear from his ex's kissing and teeling. If they are still alive that is :(

Someone posted this the other day....

attachment.php

thank you to whomever did this map and for including Brittney Drexel. I still think about her.

I thought I had missed it as first b/c a newscaster starting saying 'They just had a press conference'. However, I think she is just recording her bit ahead of time. I hope at least!

They are taking fooorreeevvvveerrrr.

I hear the chitter chatter and just wish they would stop talking and come on with the details!

Cannot get into exact details about his arrest...no questions will be answered.

Taylor is 48, taken into custody Sunday afternoon. He is being held in jail now.

Can't get into details concerning arrest. No questions.

(that better not be it!!)

He is thanking all the different agencies and those who have helped. Assuring her family they will keep looking as long as it takes to find her. Encouraging public to continue calling in tips, especially if they know RT.

Well obviously they haven't found her as they are promising the family they will keep looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking