VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, poor mom. Says she sent her young son off to school this morning but didn't have her daughter...would have been her first day back at school. Absolutely devastating to listen to her. :cry:

he's in jail and she's not found, if alexis is alive ... time is running out. food/water etc will be needed. i rarely - rarely get choked up but i am concerning this.

I need a breather. My god, the poor family. Find this girl, please. Please don't let the search drag on.

Show them where you are, Alexis. :rose:

Who is Alicia Reynolds, someone just mentioned her name off camer and said he would have been 27 at the time?

Who is Alicia Reynolds, someone just mentioned her name off camer and said he would have been 27 at the time?

http://www.readthehook.com/85777/co...showalter-reynolds-fall-and-rise-darrell-rice

"As soon as Alicia's disappearance was announced, calls began flooding Virginia State Police headquarters in Culpeper from other women reporting that they too had been stopped along Route 29, usually in the Culpeper area, by a man in a pickup who would flash his lights and gesture. If the woman pulled over, he would park nearby and tell her that something was wrong with her car– usually, that sparks were coming from underneath. Then, saying it wouldn't be safe for her to drive, he would offer a ride."

Damnit..... I was hoping for some good news.

Her poor mother.

:(

'
'
'
'

I need a breather. My god, the poor family. Find this girl, please. Please don't let the search drag on.

Show them where you are, Alexis. :rose:
I agree. The community needs some mercy from above. God, please help them AM, come what may. At this point, closure would be closure. This is just too painful to watch.

Her mother is what really gets me: pray that Alexis will be found safe soon.

Bedford News ‏@BedfordInformer 12m
As we reported last night Randy Taylor was driving a camoflauge suburban after leaving the Liberty Gas Station just after #AlexisMurphy

alica showalter reynolds a missing later found murdered girl in that area.

No! There is still hope. Maybe this keeps his victims alive for a while somewhere away from his home. I am praying earnestly that this mom won't have to losemthismsweet, innocent, beautiful child.

I know the odds, but I am believing for a miracle!! Please!!!!

I just can't watch parents pleading. That much grief and terror is unimaginable. Accidents happen. But this girl was the victim of a soulless animal.

So sad to see her mother like that. We can read between the lines here and assume they've found no evidence of a murder yet. This is a positive sign, but the next twenty four hours are going to be essential in finding her if she's alive.

I'm also going to assume he isn't talking or giving any information. They need the public now to put him in certain places at specific times. I'm getting the impression that he has plenty of experience. I believe they are having difficulty tying some ends together, and if he has been doing this for years, it would make sense.

I have to step out. I'll be back to catch up later.

that was a pretty strong statement about the other abductions: he did not blow it off but cannot discuss it.

I'm tellin' ya, this could be big. I never want to say there was a good reason for Alexis to disappear (or anyone) but sometimes bad things happen so that good things can happen. And if this blows open a bunch of cases of other missing girls, then wow!

Alicia Showalter Reynolds. I think Alicia has a thread here as well. She was a young lady that was supposed to meet her mother to go shopping and she never showed. She was taking Rt. 29 and eventually they found her remains about 30 minutes away. It was a huge deal and very scary for us locals. I think it happened when I was in high school or early college..probably around 1996 or so.

I've been thinking about some things that you guys have posted and thinking of something. If RT did indeed do repo work at some point and had access to a truck, it would have been easy for him to deposit her car in the location it was found without it being noticed. This would also explain how he got from point A to B. Just a theory of my own: maybe he however got the car away from her, got into it and hooked it up, transported it to Cville, brought it to the theater by the second entrance to the shopping center on Rt 29 N, walked around to leave a scent, and then drove his tow truck back to Nelson. If he has indeed ever been a tow truck driver, he might have instinctively and mistakenly (or not, so it would appear that Alexis put the car there herself), put the alarm on like someone in that job might do out of habit after dropping a car off. He might have had to get into the car to put it into neutral for the tow to Cville. Then, being the savy criminal that this guy seems to be, might have figured that as long as the scents would match for the dogs AND nobody was ever suspecting him or his scent in the first place AND putting the car in that location would make it look like a family member who lived in that area or Alexis herself did it. This young lady could very well have had her grandmother's info in her purse. Even if they weren't close or whatever, her parents might have given her the grandmother's info (address included) in case she had an emergency or needed them while in Cville either at work or just visiting the area. I say the second entrance to the shopping center because that area of the shopping center is VERY dimly lit and the stores there are really old. On either side of that entrance is the vacant building that Pier One used to be in and the vacant building where a bank used to be. There is a Taco Bell on that end, but the other shops are kinda local things (a gymnastics place and a Thai restaurant included). I would be interested to see if they even have cameras on that end of the shopping center. A tow truck could easily slip in there, drop a car, and be out of there. AND, if he is indeed a repo man or has access to a truck still, he might know all of the dark cubby holes in sooo many areas.

I don't think this guy owns any land where he could keep her alive. He complained about losing his trailer in one article I read, due to the police harassment thing. If he did own land, surely LE would know about it, they have been looking at this guy for a while, and probably following him for days now. I doubt she was alive more than a few hours at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220