VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Talhelm ‏@MattTalhelm 7m
#Albemarle jail confirms Randy Taylor is being held there on abduction charge from Nelson County. #AlexisMurphy

Also, I don't have access to gimp or photoshop or any good image manipulation aps on iPad - can anyone zoom in and see exactly what that tattoo is?

1996 was a long time ago and this guy has probably lived pretty hard and his appearance has changed. Neck tats have become more popular in recent years and it doesn't look too faded.

I think there is a HUGE possibility this is the same guy. The fact that he is a repo man with a truck...he's never lived far off Rt 29...they never caught this guy...and I think the eyes etc in the composite are very similar to the picture.

The authorities could have been looking at this guy for a long time and when Alexis went missing they focused on him since he lived close, and finally had enough evidence to arrest him. He probably won't cooperate too much with them though.

I hope they can connect him to Morgan too, honestly. I know her parents want justice so badly and it would be such a relief to the community at large.

this may already be on here... didnt get a chance to back through things yet, was up all night with this... Randy Allen Taylor with mug shot confirmed as arrested suspect.. sorry if repeat... here is one link... will try to get another..

here is copy from the post:
BREAKING NEWS: Just got off the phone with Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail they say Randy Allen Taylor was brought in last night on charges of abduction. His first court appearance will be August 14th in Nelson County via live video. He is 48 years old.
there is a picture of him from there...

sorry if repeat

https://www.facebook.com/ParkerABC13

I think he is 48 but in my opinion looks older. Very creepy!

I heard 48-55 last night but I dont know if an exact age has been said. At 48 then he wouldve been 31 when Alicia Showalter Reynolds went missing. Its highly possible.

I agree the guy is creepy!

He was booked in Nelson Co. I looked it up after the first poster said she was it this morning.

read that hook article :eek:

once he was captured in the ccvid it was basically game over for him

(also makes me really mad that the media would report that the fbi was called in due to "family connections"! :stormingmad:)

They probably did that to throw RAT off and not give away that they were on to him. JMO.

I think he is 48 but in my opinion looks older. Very creepy!

He could be into drugs such as crack, speed or meth...that makes you look awful and much older. Those drugs have also been blamed by killers in fueling their urge to kill...

On her ask. fm account she had someone call her a N gal because she didn't answer a sexual question. However, there are those in the USA who will take anything and make it into a racial issue. If they got a hold or linked that information to him, it would be considered by a lot racially motivated, even though it seems he is a serial killer with no preference people will use it as a platform.

The only way to make something NOT into a racial discussion is to not discuss race at all, which includes "By the way, let's not turn this into a racial discussion because ..." or "There will be people turning this into a racial discussion, because ..."
That's the best way to start a racial discussion. And yes, it's ridiculous in this case unless there is absolutely surefire proof it was a hate crime, which I don't see at all.
So I think it's best to drop this issue if we don't want to fuel it.

I think he probably knew once he heard about LE in the Bliss shop, that his days were numbered. He would know that was him.

I think he probably knew once he heard about LE in the bliss shop, that his days were numbered. He would know that was him.

What is the connection to the bliss shop? What is that? I missed that part I guess?

I just looked him up on spokeo and this guy has lived all around the 29 corridor. It is frankly really creepy.

I am also seeing ties to Charleston, SC. Wonder if there are any unsolved MP cases in that state

also aside: in the hook article it says he did the interview with his LAWYER. (maybe they were watching him to see if he tripped up before arresting him?)

Randy Allen Taylor/comparison to "The 29 Stalker"
of7amb.jpg

The only way to make something NOT into a racial discussion is to not discuss race at all, which includes "By the way, let's not turn this into a racial discussion because ..." or "There will be people turning this into a racial discussion, because ..."
That's the best way to start a racial discussion. And yes, it's ridiculous in this case unless there is absolutely surefire proof it was a hate crime, which I don't see at all.
So I think it's best to drop this issue if we don't want to fuel it.

I respectfully disagree, and as I am entitled to my opinion I will stick to what I said. However, it is that mentality why the USA continues to have that problem. You are of course entitled to your own opinion as I am to mine.

Some folks began to compile lists of unsolved cases and missing persons cases involving women in Virginia, correct? Can everyone publish their list and see how many of us agree and whether we missed any possibilities? I haven't really done research into cases. But I see several within driving distance. And most of them involve someone who was known to be in a car.

Sarah Lee Murray, 27, disappeared Feb. 18, 1997, Kenbridge, Va. (missing)
Linda Lunsford, 38, disappeared Dec. 26, 1996, Midlothian, Va. (car found in Food Lion lot, missing)
Joan Renee Cook, 45, disappeared Jan. 24, 2010, Roanoke, Va. (missing)
Samantha Anne Clark, 21, Sept. 13, 2010, Orange, Va. (missing)
Hattie Gertrude Brown, 48, May 16, 2009, Halifax, Va. (last seen at gas station)
Virginia Morgan-Harrington, 20, Oct. 17, 2009, Charlottesville, Va. (found deceased)
Unknown Woman, 26, Sept. 24, 2005, Fairfax, Va. (escaped/survived)
Alice Showalter Reynolds, 25, March 2, 1995, Culpeper, Va. (found deceased)
Anne Carolyn McDaniel, 20, September 1996, Orange, Va. (found deceased near Mount Pony)

Several of these cases are in the 1995-1997 range. Then there is one in 2005 and nothing until 2009. Did this person live somewhere else from 1998 to 2004 and again from 2006 through 2008?

If anyone wants me to, I can take all of these and compile them in a database in order of occurrence.

Randy Allen Taylor/comparison to "The 29 Stalker"
of7amb.jpg

Wow they look so similar! The only thing different I see is the eyebrows and the hair! They eyes, nose, mouth are exactly the same IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the beginning of this case I posted that link to the RT 29 stalker just due to the area and following the ASR case but seeing those pics side by side.......wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase