VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - **ARREST** - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
28al5cy.jpg

Great find NZKirsty

I would be flabbergasted if AM had been buying weed from RAT. She wouldn't have had to go much farther than her high school parking lot for that. Not to alarm any parents, but I don't think I've ever been more than 3 degrees removed from a drug dealer my own age in both high school and in college, and most of them were regular, high achieving kids from the suburbs. And RAT would've given every single one of them the heebie jeebies.

I don't think she would have been. I suspect this person might have been a loner. Kids usually buy weed from other kids. Certainly, a young girl probably wouldn't go around this guy by herself voluntarily. This sounds like a straight up attack. Unfortunately, AM probably didn't see it coming.

This is true, although unfortunately kids usually get better connections from older people. At least that has been my experience in the past. You always seem to get more for your money with the older dealers. However, I don't think AM would be getting anything from him. When I was her age I always got other people to get it for me, usually guys. Don't judge I was young and dumb too once...haha

I cannot possibly judge... and that's all I'll say about that! ;)

No, I don't see her buying weed from him, ever. I'm sure she knew plenty of other people that had it/sold it that were her age. If a kid was dealing on the regular and bought large quantities, I could see buying from an older person, but not the casual smoker like I'm assuming Alexis was.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

The above photo of the gas station reminds me of Jessica Heeringa's case... :(

Where is RAT's family? He has to have some king of family out there that has something to say!

we already know he was in ccvid next to her and also that she was seen talking to a man at the pump

he was a stranger but he used some means to get her to follow him.

I bet it was that he told her something was wrong with her car and he could fix it.

:twocents:

She did not get into the car with the guy. She followed him.

I further think that after his last little interview about the other case he figured that would explain it all away and he laid low for awhile. His current mug looks like he is also maybe off his game (re: drugs) and his past charges also reflect that (re: drugs).

moo of course.

Sorry if I've missed this, but what is this 's most recent occupation?

I don't think she would have been. I suspect this person might have been a loner. Kids usually buy weed from other kids. Certainly, a young girl probably wouldn't go around this guy by herself voluntarily. This sounds like a straight up attack. Unfortunately, AM probably didn't see it coming.

You guys are right...... you bring up good points. I don't know why it crossed my mind.

The reason the FBI was involved virtually immediately is the MO, IMO. They've probably had someone in their behavioral unit profiling this cat for a long time now. I feel that they knew they were tracking a serial killer, and I'm pretty confident that they know they got him.

Kudos to them.

this is why the paper was over the windows at the command center too imhoo (earlier media reports in previous threads)

they are geographically profiling this guy.:twocents:

Kids get weed from other kids. It is more common than cigarettes these days. I don't think this has anything to do with that. In fact, I'd be willing to bet she didn't even smoke - or smoke regularly anyway. It has been stated that her online persona was entirely different from her real life angst and shyness. Shy or awkward folks will often do this to express themselves in ways they can't otherwise do in 'real life'.

Does anybody have the list of addresses where we know he has lived? I'll put together a map.
Inspector Gidget had this one last thread:

Might have to look this infro up someone on the news FB page did the work.Oh no could he have lived in Florida? And why am I not surprised

276 Jennings loop
Ruckersville va

Po box 168
Ruckersville va

10506 Thomas Nelson HWY
Lovingston va

117 George town rd
Charlottesville va

14388 Eheart ct
Barboursville va

14394 Eheart ct
Barboursville va

2414 sunset rd
Charlottesville va

210 sunset rd
Charolottesville va

101A water st
Fort walton beach FL 32548

https://www.facebook.com/ParkerABC13

One good thing this case has going for it, is that the FBI is involved. There was a triple murder with a child involved not too far from my house that is still unsolved (Short case). The local SO ruined the crime scene before the FBI could get involved. (Family and neighbors were in the house before the feds even got there, to give you an idea). I know Nelson County would never have the resources to handle this huge load by themselves, at least in a timely manner. I'm thankful the feds were on top of this one and pounced on it almost immediately.

554936_10151522397532217_179848395_n.jpg

This is the Liberty Gas station at 45 Callohil in Lovingston, VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni