VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - **ARREST** - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the neighbor's across the street. RAT's home is back off the road, hidden behind brush.

Yeah it looks like it is REALLY hard to find -- the opposite side of the road is nothing but forest!

He looks to me like a certain kind of character actor. The kind that would play a redneck on television. (Not just taking a cheap shot--I really do think that's why he's looking familiar to some people.)

Great point ArianeEmory. I also thought he looked familiar. I am really creeped out when looking at his pictures. Like I am looking into evil. Maybe it is because we have been trained to see a certain type of person that way by the movie industry, or maybe it is because he is evil.

guy most likely thought hey.. they didn't see anything.. just me standing there (on ccvid). The breaker here is:

1) they are onto his mug from past case(s)

2) she went the WRONG WAY from where she told her family she was going. And heck we don't even know her intended destination. As someone earlier pointed out: you don't buy quality extensions from walmart. You order them in advance. She was into fashion and looking good and this was for her senior pictures.

3) she was also expected at volley ball camp where she is the captain.

he looks familiar to me too, there's no chance in hell i've met him - however, he looks like all the 'uncles' my friends had who dealt in pills or higher grade weed. "Oh go talk to Uncle Randy!". The creepy uncle that hung around, offered rides and lingered too long. That's what he reminds me of. A <modsnip>.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they still had the gps on his car! (re: article where he complained about it)

Nurse, I totally agree with you. I don't think she even smoked cigarettes - let alone weed. It was for "show" and to fit in. There was just smoke, no blunt, bong or spiff in the photos. She talked about molly too - but no vines or photos representing a night with that or "lean" (she also talks about it). No double cups etc etc. It was all for talk IMO.

This guy was out hunting and sadly she was picked by him.

He looks to me like a certain kind of character actor. The kind that would play a redneck on television. (Not just taking a cheap shot--I really do think that's why he's looking familiar to some people.)

Heh. He looks like he'd be billed as victim #3 in a Sons of Anarchy episode, or as meth addict #7 getting strongarmed by Raylan Givens in Justified.

Heh. He looks like he'd be billed as victim #3 in a Sons of Anarchy episode, or as meth addict #7 getting strongarmed by Raylan Givens in Justified.

Yessss. FX network for sure.

Yeah it looks like it is REALLY hard to find -- the opposite side of the road is nothing but forest!

Yea that's what I did, put in the address. On one side of the road it looked like a hill with trees, and nothing else. The other side is the house (which I posted the picture of).. I didn't even see another house, so it MUST be hidden well. Kinda makes you wonder, why would he want his house hidden so much?

Did I read somewhere his house is 1.6 mls from the gas station?

see map in opening post syraK: he is directly across from cannery loop.

(where car was seen exiting out the wrong area by a resident. sorry I will have to find the link for you but I saw it)

hair extensions (or hair, more accurately) can be purchased at Sally's, which someone in the last thread mentioned was nearby.

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and leave in the Charlottesville area. I have been glued to this case and I am elated that RAT may be the infamous 29 stalker. I do have a theory as to what may have happened.

RAT has been stalking AM for some time, probably first noticed her even at the gas station some time before making contact. He uses his MO (flashing lights, etc.) to flag her down, informing her that something is wrong with her car. She pulls over and RAT indicates that he wants to show her what is wrong. She gets out and at the right moment (no cars present) he disables her (hits her on the head with a crowbar, handcuffs her, etc.). He puts her in his car and tows her car back to his home.

A day later RAT drives the car to Charlottesville (to dissuade any connection to him) and parks it in a lot he thinks is void of camera activity. Remember he lived in Charlottesville so he knows the area. AM is either dead already or confined. He then goes to the clubhouse to either be picked up by an old friend or a taxi.

Nurse, I totally agree with you. I don't think she even smoked cigarettes - let alone weed. It was for "show" and to fit in. There was just smoke, no blunt, bong or spiff in the photos. She talked about molly too - but no vines or photos representing a night with that or "lean" (she also talks about it). No double cups etc etc. It was all for talk IMO.

ITA that the supposed drug use may have been a show. However, I gotta wonder, what if the drug use was a weight associated thing, she's gorgeous and I doubt this would be true... Just a hypothetical theory??

On another note related to drugs, whatever they may have been used for.I've been with people and kids when i was one, throughout life who did pot etc... I've been around when their source runs out of their supply, and usually the kids they get their stash from more often than not has a creepy adult as a source for it.... Just sayin, from my experience.

Moo and all that...

I think she was probably going to order the extensions that night. Quality stuff is expensive and you usually have to make at least a deposit if not pay the whole thing up front.

IMO, I would def. not count out the possibility of her smoking pot, I think it's a very likely possibility - a lot of kids this day and age do it, whether they do sports or not. It's kind of "normal" nowadays - even the "innocent" ones do. Now the harder drugs, I'm not too sure of - but again it's always a possibility. I definitely don't think it was a factor in this case though.

Or a walker in The Walking Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member