VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - **ARREST** - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of those addresses could be trailer parks as he mentioned getting kicked out of one, when cops were after him. So he would be unlikely to have had much land.

Inspector Gidget had this one last thread:

Might have to look this infro up someone on the news FB page did the work.Oh no could he have lived in Florida? And why am I not surprised

276 Jennings loop
Ruckersville va

Po box 168
Ruckersville va

10506 Thomas Nelson HWY
Lovingston va

117 George town rd
Charlottesville va

14388 Eheart ct
Barboursville va

14394 Eheart ct
Barboursville va

2414 sunset rd
Charlottesville va

210 sunset rd
Charolottesville va

101A water st
Fort walton beach FL 32548

https://www.facebook.com/ParkerABC13

Thanks just going to retrieve it

I live across the street from the jail where RAT is being held, they should call me in to get that confession (cracking my knuckles). :)

I'd get a confession from everyone in this thread (charging my power drill). :)

I'm afraid this guy looks very familiar to me...what states do we know for a fact that he has spent time in?

ive been thinking the same thing all day, he looks so familiar. ive been on vacay up there, but not recently and certainly wouldn't remember some old dude. i can't shake the feeling, though. wonder if hes been to fla recently?!

vg5xtk.jpg

This is what comes up for 10506 T. Nelson Hwy.

ive been thinking the same thing all day, he looks so familiar. ive been on vacay up there, but not recently and certainly wouldn't remember some old dude. i can't shake the feeling, though. wonder if hes been to fla recently?!

He looks to me like a certain kind of character actor. The kind that would play a redneck on television. (Not just taking a cheap shot--I really do think that's why he's looking familiar to some people.)

I drive 29 frequently and always stop at that gas station! Super scary! I also road down cannery loop yesterday. It's a very small road and its creepy.

How odd. Ever since they released his photo, I've been thinking the same. He looks very familiar to me. :/

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4

What is MO, IMO and LE?

My opinion, in my opinion, and law enforcement.

Close, but I think Eclipse was referring to my post:

The reason the FBI was involved virtually immediately is the MO, IMO. They've probably had someone in their behavioral unit profiling this cat for a long time now. I feel that they knew they were tracking a serial killer, and I'm pretty confident that they know they got him.

Kudos to them.

MO in this case was referring to modus operandi. The rest of your definitions were correct.

WS (Websleuths) Lingo thread, for anyone not familiar with some terms seen here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193885"]Websleuths Lingo - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I think I saw it reported where he recently moved into that house.Anyone else know?

she had drug pictures on her SM but tweens do that even if they "don't do it" (I know this as I have a tween)

it is for attention and to fit in.

I do not see this being the case. It think she was preyed on at the gas station on her way to get her hair extensions in the OTHER direction and she just believed whatever this said to her in that conversation.

According to previous media links she was fine when she paid cash for her gas in the store.. went back out to her car and was seen talking to a "man"

that man is most likely this guy and he fed her a "your car looks broken let me help you" story :twocents:

I think poor Alexis was in the wrong place at the wrong time and fell for a line of bs.

She was a smart girl, going to be varsity captain of her volley ball team. She was an honors student. No way she was going to go hang out with this guy. No way. She was there buying GAS and last seen talking to a man on the ccvid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Graham_Skeeter