VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as missing children for that April 2003 time frame, I found only four total for the whole month of April for the entire U.S. . And they don't seem to fit as potential victims of this organization, imo. One is known to be a family abduction.

Just thinking, maybe Amy could be used as part of a lure for young adult women or men as well. As you say, FindAmy, could be a multitude of things. :tsktsk:

Just thinking, maybe Amy could be used as part of a lure for young adult women as well.

(Respectfully snipped by me.)

Agree with you completely on this possibility.

The other thing I've been kicking around ... if she mentioned in casual conversation to Yellow or anyone else on the ship that she was about to start a career in computing, it may have upped her currency even more.

The other thing I've been kicking around ... if she mentioned in casual conversation to Yellow or anyone else on the ship that she was about to start a career in computing, it may have upped her currency even more.

I thought the same thing- maybe they took her because of her computer skills. I was wondering how they would even know she knew computers, but you're right. Maybe she mentioned it to Yellow, or maybe they overheard her talking to her family about it. And who knows how many people she interacted with that were in on the whole thing? It doesn't just have to be Yellow and the Portuguese waiter.

What if "drug mule" is just one of her job descriptions? I have no doubt that this group is probably making every dime they can off of Amy and possibly others.

You've mentioned the breeder possibility in previous posts. Here's an article that shows how lucrative the surrogate mother market is. Amy could definitely be used for giving birth to babies for the black market, among other things.

<modsnip>

This may be way off base; however, I was viewing/comparing the photos of the FBI's most wanted compared to the handlers' photos.
What is everyone's opinion about this being a younger version of the captor with the long flat philtrum? I think the photo is from 1998.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    11.7 KB · Views: 51
You've mentioned the breeder possibility in previous posts. Here's an article that shows how lucrative the surrogate mother market is. Amy could definitely be used for giving birth to babies for the black market, among other things.

Prominent California Lawyer to Be Sentenced in Baby Selling Scam

I have been told by LE sources that healthy Caucasian babies will sell in Europe and North America for as much as $500,000/baby. These babies are sold as illegal adoptions and to pedophiles.

If a group has two or three women as breeders, they're bringing in a lot of money every year and there is very little overhead. Is this why they're looking for very intelligent, nice looking, athletic, and healthy Caucasian women? Is this the human version of a "puppy mill"?

Has Amy ever been spotted and also pregnant?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

A takeoff of Ariellane's post #567 above:

Attachments

• Comparison wanted and suspect.png
    Comparison wanted and suspect.png
    122.2 KB · Views: 82
arielilane, do you have any information about this man like his location, age, etc.?

arielilane, do you have any information about this man like his location, age, etc.?

I realize I'm not arielilane, but the FBI link says he was born in Mexico, may be living in Durango, Mexico, and has ties to Chicago.

Date(s) of Birth Used:
April 24, 1975;
June 7, 1975;
June 26, 1980

Height: 5'11" to 6'1"
Weight: 165 to 175 pounds

Scars and Marks: scars (pock marks/acne) on his right cheek.

http://m.fbi.gov/#http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fidel-urbina/view

(Edited to add URL)

From what I have been told, these artist sketches are very good representations of the "handlers" who have been seen with Amy.

The man on the left was seen in the Barbados bathroom. He is thin with dark hair. He was very well dressed and his appearance was meticulous. He was aggressive and rude. The witness described him as someone who could have been from the Mediterranean. He would be in his mid to late 40s.

The man in the center was seen with Amy in San Francisco. He seemed to be the handler in charge of her. He is tall and very heavy. His appearance was sloppy. His balding hair is red and his beard is red. He is probably in his late 40s.

The man on the right was seen with Amy in San Francisco. He is thin with dark hair. The witnesses described him as looking like someone who could be from Colombia. He was also described as wearing really cheap sunglasses. He is probably in his mid to late 40s.

attachment.php

Bump for clarification.

I realize I'm not arielilane, but the FBI link says he was born in Mexico, may be living in Durango, Mexico, and has ties to Chicago.

Date(s) of Birth Used:
April 24, 1975;
June 7, 1975;
June 26, 1980

Height: 5'11" to 6'1"
Weight: 165 to 175 pounds

Scars and Marks: scars (pock marks/acne) on his right cheek.

http://m.fbi.gov/#http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fidel-urbina/view

(Edited to add URL)

I think this probably isn't the man we're looking for. The sketch from Barbados was meticulous in his appearance and the witnesses didn't say anything about scars on his cheek. I think this man from Mexico might be younger than our Barbados sketch. The Barbados sketch would be in his
mid to late 40s right now, which would put his birthdate in the 1960s.

Whenever i hear about a high profile case and someone suggests sex trade kidnapped sent over to where ever. I have to admit I don't give it much merrit but I think if this case with amy some how has a positive out come It would do so much to put these kind of crimes into the spotlight that they really do occur .The Le and detectives know it's real but the public i don't think does or not to the same degree any how but a high profile case such as this if there were a happy outcome I think would really get the public's attention..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper