VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that "Find Amy" is trying to educate all of us naive people that there are activities that take place outside of what we would consider normal or solvable...Amy's disappearance is probably due to factors that the normal person could not even imagine- there are billionaires out there who have their own ideas and agendas which most of us are not privy to...money is powerful and sets it's own agenda...

I believe that "Find Amy" is trying to educate all of us naive people that there are activities that take place outside of what we would consider normal or solvable...Amy's disappearance is probably due to factors that the normal person could not even imagine- there are billionaires out there who have their own ideas and agendas which most of us are not privy to...money is powerful and sets it's own agenda...

As they say money makes the world go around. I agree with your statement. Someone could pay for Something or someone and people will do anything for money.

Idk if it's just me but I really don't see the resemblance in the sketch and Amy other then the cheekbones jmo :(

As far as missing children for that April 2003 time frame, I found only four total for the whole month of April for the entire U.S. . And they don't seem to fit as potential victims of this organization, imo. One is known to be a family abduction.

Just thinking, maybe Amy could be used as part of a lure for young adult women or men as well. As you say, FindAmy, could be a multitude of things. :tsktsk:

Instead of kidnapping children, maybe they are using Amy to "deliver" children. If she is being used as a breeder and they are "adopting" out her children, who better to deliver that child and make it more plausible than Amy? Her handlers certainly couldn't be seen with a tiny baby. Even if it isn't her child, maybe they are using her to help deliver other babies?

Getting to go into a crowded area may be her "reward"?

Another thought here...maybe the FBI should "alert" street people in major cities to be on the look-out for Amy? I know that probably is asking a lot, but these people are there day in and day out for many years sometimes. Just my thought here...I think of her so often these days...Bless her Family!

Instead of kidnapping children, maybe they are using Amy to "deliver" children. If she is being used as a breeder and they are "adopting" out her children, who better to deliver that child and make it more plausible than Amy? Her handlers certainly couldn't be seen with a tiny baby. Even if it isn't her child, maybe they are using her to help deliver other babies?

Another thought here...maybe the FBI should "alert" street people in major cities to be on the look-out for Amy? I know that probably is asking a lot, but these people are there day in and day out for many years sometimes. Just my thought here...I think of her so often these days...Bless her Family!

Unfortunately, the FBI hasn't always been real good with Amy's case.

The FBI in the Caribbean has not always been good about responding to tips and witness sightings. If anyone has any information, please contact the Bradleys at teamamy@hotmail.com.

I will chime in here on the drug mule angle and say that I just don't think that's one of Amy's purposes for being taken.

Drug mules are chosen because they aren't going to attract attention from LE. If Amy is going in through the usual routes, I don't see how the bad guys can have any power over her at high security checkpoints where Amy would be in direct contact with LE. And if Amy is going through less obvious routes using private transportation and low profile entry points, then why even use her when the bad guys can just do it themselves?

A takeoff of Ariellane's post #567 above:

thin pointy nose vs bulbous nose, thicker lips vs thinner lips, different brow shapes, different hairline, younger appearance and shorter philtrum. doesn't appear to be the guy whatsoever IMO

I'm seeing a different hairline and a thinner face.

Me too, but maybe his hairline just looks different because it's down over his forehead in the earlier photo. Versus in the later photo, it is not.

Also, some people have thinner looking faces, loss of "baby fat" so to speak, as they get older.

This may be way off base; however, I was viewing/comparing the photos of the FBI's most wanted compared to the handlers' photos.
What is everyone's opinion about this being a younger version of the captor with the long flat philtrum? I think the photo is from 1998.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten

Interesting.... a very close resemblance and a possibility he could be the same person, imo. Here is the FBI information on him:

FIDEL URBINA
First Degree Murder; Aggravated Kidnapping; Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution - Aggravated Sexual Assault, Failure to Appear
REWARD: The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of Fidel Urbina.
Fidel Urbina is wanted for allegedly beating and raping a woman in March of 1998. While out on bond, he also allegedly beat, raped and strangled a second woman to death in October of 1998. Her body was later found in the trunk of a vehicle that had been burned. Both crimes occurred in Chicago, Illinois.
Urbina may be residing in Durango, Mexico. He also has ties to the Chicago, Illinois, area.

I definitely see your point, with an exception .... why take Amy out in public here and there and everywhere, even in broad daylight, if she's a "breeder". I just think there's more going on than that, jmo.

thin pointy nose vs bulbous nose, thicker lips vs thinner lips, different brow shapes, different hairline, younger appearance and shorter philtrum. doesn't appear to be the guy whatsoever IMO

You're probably right, it's probably a different person. But, there also could be possible explanations for these differences:

Nose: As people get older, especially men, their noses do usually get larger. Bill Clinton, for example, his nose was a lot larger when he ended his presidency, than when he was younger. (I know, I know, but I'm actually serious, lol.)

Hairline: Different hair cut completely, so doesn't appear the same in the photo where the hair is over his forehead

Lips: Thinning of the lips with age is normal.

Philtrum: Appearing larger could go along with the thinning of the lips.

Interesting.... a very close resemblance and a possibility he could be the same person, imo. Here is the FBI information on him:

The Barbados sketch is a little older. He would be in his mid to late 40s now, which would put his birthdate in the 1960s. None of the witnesses saw any scars or marks on his face. Urbina has scars on the right side of his face.

20120825_215018-kdcollage-1.jpg

My apologies is this particular comparison of specifically eyes, nose, ear area has already been posted.. Was just playing around with the known photos of Amy that I have saved and still pondering on my opinion of whether or not this is her.. Jmo.

The Bradley family is confident that the photographs are Amy. The FBI was confident and sent agents to investigate the resort, based on the photographs.

You're probably right, it's probably a different person. But, there also could be possible explanations for these differences:

Nose: As people get older, especially men, their noses do usually get larger. Bill Clinton, for example, his nose was a lot larger when he ended his presidency, than when he was younger. (I know, I know, but I'm actually serious, lol.)

Hairline: Different hair cut completely, so doesn't appear the same in the photo where the hair is over his forehead

Lips: Thinning of the lips with age is normal.

Philtrum: Appearing larger could go along with the thinning of the lips.

it could also be that the witness did not remember 100% accurately or could not portray his appearance to the artist accurately. but the age thing is what gets me the most

She hasn't been seen pregnant.

so the discussion leaning towards possible "breeder", is it just a thought because large sums of money are made in criminal rings this way possibly explaining her handlers and a comment by Amy heard by a witness that leads this to being speculated? you have said multiple times you can not discuss why you think Amy was kidnapped but it seems you lean towards the "breeder" theory or her being forced to assist in helping kidnap children. Just wondering if we are now speaking of what you once wouldn't discuss or if there are other theories that are thought of that have not been discussed for her safety.

it could also be that the witness did not remember 100% accurately or could not portray his appearance to the artist accurately. but the age thing is what gets me the most

The FBI places Urbina in Mexico and Chicago. Someone would need to connect him to the Caribbean and Barbados.

I would like to suggest that if smeone feels that they have a possible match to the FBI sketches, they should definitely contact the FBI in St. Croix, Virgin Islands. Agent Thomas Drummond is the FBI contact in charge of Amy's case. 340-777-3363

20120825_215018-kdcollage-1.jpg

My apologies is this particular comparison of specifically eyes, nose, ear area has already been posted.. Was just playing around with the known photos of Amy that I have saved and still pondering on my opinion of whether or not this is her.. Jmo.

Wow this close up image does make her nose and ears look different that the other picture I don't know if it's the angle or bad quality of the blown up photos though.

so the discussion leaning towards possible "breeder", is it just a thought because large sums of money are made in criminal rings this way possibly explaining her handlers and a comment by Amy heard by a witness that leads this to being speculated? you have said multiple times you can not discuss why you think Amy was kidnapped but it seems you lean towards the "breeder" theory or her being forced to assist in helping kidnap children. Just wondering if we are now speaking of what you once wouldn't discuss or if there are other theories that are thought of that have not been discussed for her safety.

Danzn16, sensitive information has been intentionally released by someone who showed little concern for Amy's well-being or safety. I will not discuss any sensitive or confidential information concerning Amy Bradley. This is an active investigation and I will not interfere with the investigation or place Amy in harm's way. I would appreciate it if you would do the same on this thread.

Having said that, if you will read the discussions on this forum you will see that I am not "leaning toward the breeder theory" or any other theory. The posters on this forum are discussing possible reasons for Amy's kidnapping. I have absolutely not said that I feel Amy has assisted in kidnapping children. You might want to check that. I have absolutely not said that I believe Amy was kidnapped for use as a breeder. I have very clearly said that I don't believe that Amy was kidnapped for prostitution. I have not said why I personally believe she was kidnapped, except that I believe there are multiple reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robinhood0602