VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #2 - ***READ FIRST POST***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When a person like Amy disappears and is subsequently sighted later, so is known to have been kept alive, there can be only one reason... Profit MHO

Other possible explanations seem even less likely. Could Angelo have been decoyed to a storage area, subdued, put in a crate and taken onshore while cargo and luggage was moved? This is a legitimate hypothesis in the case of Amy Bradley, as there have been several credible reports of her being seen on shore, in a situation of duress, after her disappearance, but no similar sightings have been reported of Angelo

http://www.internationalcruisevictims.org/LatestMemberStories/Angelo_Faliva.html

It seems like a possible way to remove someone from a ship without them being seen

Snipped from CLTguy49s link

When a person like Amy disappears and is subsequently sighted later, so is known to have been kept alive, there can be only one reason... Profit MHO

But why parade her around? That to me sounds personal, taunting. Organized Crime, Sex trade, those are far too obvious. I believe there is something different going on.

Other possible explanations seem even less likely. Could Angelo have been decoyed to a storage area, subdued, put in a crate and taken onshore while cargo and luggage was moved? This is a legitimate hypothesis in the case of Amy Bradley, as there have been several credible reports of her being seen on shore, in a situation of duress, after her disappearance, but no similar sightings have been reported of Angelo

http://www.internationalcruisevictims.org/LatestMemberStories/Angelo_Faliva.html

It seems like a possible way to remove someone from a ship without them being seen

OMG did you read that after I posted the article or were we on the same article at the same time? LOL

I do recall something about accounting so it's entirely possible they found a use for her with money. She could be so entrenched in this underworld that it's easier for her to go with what they say than to fight it, that would also speak to her psychology background.

If she is still alive I would hazard a guess she looks NOTHING like she did when taken and nothing like the pictures the FBI has of her. Quite frankly she could be completely caught up in all this and is being paid very well and living the life of crime the best way she knows how. (Patty Hearst comes to mind again)

What needs to be done is an age progression that would take into consideration the stress she was/is under. But they should have various pictures of her, long hair, short hair, tanned, thinner, heavier, etc. But who will do that is beyond me

I agree ...

I have felt since FA posted that she's not in the sex trade , then it's quite possible she's just living in the underworld and so used to it that that's what she is now ...

But then the "verified sightings" don't jive with that ...

OMG did you read that after I posted the article or were we on the same article at the same time? LOL

LOL, After

It just jumped off of the page
I believe this scenario was discussed earlier

But why parade her around? That to me sounds personal, taunting. Organized Crime, Sex trade, those are far too obvious. I believe there is something different going on.

You make an excellent point
But there has to be something profitable in it for anyone to go through all of this to get her and keep her, what that something is, i surely don't know

I seriously do not understand the San Fran parading around

It crossed my mind that Amy stumbled upon someone /something that she should not have seen
However , that makes no sense because of the multiple sightings
I think if that were the case, she would not have survived long enough to be seen anywhere

I agree ...

I have felt since FA posted that she's not in the sex trade , then it's quite possible she's just living in the underworld and so used to it that that's what she is now ...

But then the "verified sightings" don't jive with that ...

The verified sightings could be a way to break her down, to show her that she has no way out. That, of course, means I think it's organized crime or the sex trade and I don't.

When any one goes missing and can't be found it's human nature to jump to the a few conclusions; 1) the person is deceased 2) the person was abducted for sex trade or organized crime. The reality is usually something simpler and far less sinister.

Amy's disappearance is personal, I don't think the Bradleys would have any grudge with or by Organized Crime or the Sex Trade

The verified sightings could be a way to break her down, to show her that she has no way out. That, of course, means I think it's organized crime or the sex trade and I don't.

When any one goes missing and can't be found it's human nature to jump to the a few conclusions; 1) the person is deceased 2) the person was abducted for sex trade or organized crime. The reality is usually something simpler and far less sinister.

Amy's disappearance is personal, I don't think the Bradleys would have any grudge with or by Organized Crime or the Sex Trade

What do you mean?
Do you think its someone that knows them, a business connection?
I am not sure i understand

For a while I thought the Captain and RCCL were involved but after reading about Angelo Falivo I think that's standard procedure. Admitting to any sort of problem with security thus leading to people question how safe the cruise line is would be the death nell for the cruiseline operator. I'm sure they are told what to do in the event someone goes missing.

That said, there may have been employees who could have been paid off to assist with the disappearance

What do you mean?
Do you think its someone that knows them, a business connection?
I am not sure i understand

I have no proof but yes, that's exactly what I'm thinking. We have no proof of anything else for that matter.

ok a couple of pages back someone posted the wayback machine link with a bunch of pictures you were talking about the girl in the blue dress. i scrolled down to every picture and amys is the only one where she is tied to the bed. if you look on the right side of the picture it looks like a night stand with a magazine or book but on top of it possibly a phone or a remote control if someone can blow up the picture and we can figure out whats on the night stand .

And please guys don't take my last post as offensive. I was under the assumption organized crime is not involved (FA stated this) ...

Not many things will stop my research , but organized crime is definitely one of them. I hope Amy is okay and is found alive and safe.

A lot of folks think that OC only = mob/Mafia, when in fact it has transcended that definition many years ago.

ok a couple of pages back someone posted the wayback machine link with a bunch of pictures you were talking about the girl in the blue dress. i scrolled down to every picture and amys is the only one where she is tied to the bed. if you look on the right side of the picture it looks like a night stand with a magazine or book but on top of it possibly a phone or a remote control if someone can blow up the picture and we can figure out whats on the night stand .

We discussed this a few pages back and i don't think anyone has been able to come up with anything on that.

Speaking of the pics, can someone tell me where the 3rd pic of Amy came from? I have only ever seen 2 on the AAV website.

A lot of folks think that OC only = mob/Mafia, when in fact it has transcended that definition many years ago.

Completely agree, been saying this very same thing for a month now.

Trafficking in any way, shape or form is still organized crime.

I'll try but it kept coming up really blurry. It could be a magazine or a brochure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018