Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I only looked at the source from current not the WayBack yet. I have chased domain names and some information is showing for some of the sites and others (the ones I really want) are hiding behind proxies via Go.Daddy. I will download the source from Wayback tonight as I am on work computer right now. I had downloaded the current source the other day and looked through it on home computer. Yes, if you can find out some info it would be great.

ill do more looking this weekend. a cursory (two minute) look at totalsatisfactionadultholidays.co.uk shows the registration info fa posted earlier. it shows the ip is owned by global net access out of georgia and the site is hosted on a server owned by webcs.com out of massachusetts. all of that could mean nothing, but it'd be interesting to see if the other sites lead back to the same places (meaning they consistently use a registrar and host). i'll do more when i can.

also, did anyone check the exif data on the original pictures? it would have to be the actual pictures hosted at the time on one of those sites. a lot of times that data will tell what kind of camera was used, when the picture was taken, etc.

also, did anyone check the exif data on the original pictures? it would have to be the actual pictures hosted at the time on one of those sites. a lot of times that data will tell what kind of camera was used, when the picture was taken, etc.

Yes, I checked the exif data and nothing ...zada...zilch information. I think the camera/picture was before these things started being embedded.

i quickly checked the meta data from a 2004 snapshot of totalsatisfactionadultholidays.co.uk - it lists paul baxter as owner and "k-chu" as author. i take author to mean the creator of the site. have we referenced a k-chu anywhere before?

i quickly checked the meta data from a 2004 snapshot of totalsatisfactionadultholidays.co.uk - it lists paul baxter as owner and "k-chu" as author. i take author to mean the creator of the site. have we referenced a k-chu anywhere before?

Haven't seen a reference to K-chu before that I can remember.

I am so glad you did this. I asked about this last week bc I got confused looking at some things. Thank you!

Elepher, I found some stuff. I'm waiting for FindAmy in case we have to delete it right away, but want to post it so we can share in the task. I don't think it's been posted previously...

Excellent news JG. We have about 6 guests with us right now - wish they would join in on the discussion - it only takes a few minutes to register with WS.

I would say post the information and if it is good information, then we can run with it. What do you think?

I, too, believe we will see Amy's captors in handcuffs and chains. It is totally annoying me that I can find nothing on AlexisZ on the internet and cannot verify that he in fact taught Hotel Management at BCIT. Normally I can dig out information like this even if it has to come out through small holes in the internet. I am getting nothing.

The only thing close that I am getting is possibly placing him in Laval, Quebec around 1991 and this is just a possible - something to do with the Greek Bank (Canada).

Is it possible (even remotely) that the Georgios Alexandros Zaglanitis name was just a "front" name for this guy? Or a variation of the name Zaglanitis. I have even looked at Greek to try and find this character.

Sigh ... must go back to square one and rethink this and how to get information about this guy. Is there any other information - even a crumb that you can throw me that may start me off in a different direction than this current path that I am on. If not, I understand.

eleph

I tried as well with no success. If you have anymore info regarding the Laval, Quebec connection, please forward it on to me and I'll see what I can do. I think his name is fake. Wish we had a picture of him!!! I don't even think his name is Greek.

1. "There is a floor plan of the family suite below. I don't know why Ron didn't hear her leave".

This from Find Amy thread reply 214 thread one (aargh hope that is correct). My question is: why would Ron hear her leave and not Iva?

Also could Amy be seen from the balcony by anyone else other than those sharing her suite? I assume not?

2. In post 614 first thread the eyes of the person in the middle do not seem to be the same as the photos on either side. Heavier lids, wider slightly more almond shaped eyes unless she has had surgery. Everything about that person seems much older to me. Everything, looking at legs for example. If I am differing from the FBI lab and Amy's parents then well, just saying what I see.

3. It is intimated often here that the FBI has later sightings perhaps photos. Maybe. But should we really operate here as if that is certain knowledge? I think it is throwing us off a bit.

4. There were a lot of passengers on that boat. Lots of fingers point to Y.

It is still possible however that a few things have fallen into place so that all fingers point to Y. I am not certain of that but there are reasons it crosses my mind.

I'm pretty far behind and trying to catch up but I wanted to comment on this. I agree that she doesn't look completely sober on the video of her dancing. There is even one point when she is waiting for the elevator that it almost looks like she falls or stumbles into the wall, bumping into it.

I also have to say that, while I know people stay up and party on vacation, do they typically not sleep AT ALL? She was out late, up with her brother at 3:30am and on a search for coffee by 5:30am? Just seems a little unusual. Of course, everything about this case is unusual.

She doesn't appear to be drunk at all to me. She also doesn't appear to fall or stumble or bump into the elevator door either. She is dancing to the electric slide and in that moment she does the spin like everyone else is doing in step with the dance towards the elevator and then reaches out and hits the elevator button to open the doors. But I don't really know why it matters that everyone keeps bringing up that they think she's drunk??? Does her being drunk make her at fault? No. Does it factor into her being kidnapped? No. She's on vacation, most people probably would be drunk and it doesn't make them less of a person for doing so. She was with her brother, she was safe. FA says she went back to her room and had a conversation with her brother and didn't appear drunk, there ya go. What happened to her happened after all of this, early in the morning. So the drunk wonderings really doesn't even matter.

I wonder if the photos on the website were all about humiliation and control, designed to break her down. To appear on the website, the photos were taken in the early years of her captivity. The (potential) bruising and wrist tether, coupled with Amy's attempts to reach out to other Americans, lead me to believe her captors were trying to break her down. Posting of the pics on the web would have been humiliating to Amy. Her captors would tell her everyone thinks she ran away and was nothing more than a prostitute. In the photos, I see a defiant look in her eyes.

I still think Amy is doing some kind of money laundering. Didn't I read she was an accountant? Or had an accounting degree?

I keep thinking of Andy in the Shawshank Redemption. He was helping the warden. When he did his job, he was rewarded, but was still a prisoner. When he even mentioned what was happening was illegal, he was punished. I wonder if something similar is going on with Amy. As an American, she would be less conspicuous going into banks, etc. It would also account for the US sightings as well.

If I am remember correctly, I believe she had a degree in physical education. Plus FA said she thinks she was not planned to be kidnapped until she was on that ship so there would be no knowledge of what degree she had or that she even went to college.

I tried as well with no success. If you have anymore info regarding the Laval, Quebec connection, please forward it on to me and I'll see what I can do. I think his name is fake. Wish we had a picture of him!!! I don't even think his name is Greek.

Thinking the name is Hungarian..( Roma ?)

1. "There is a floor plan of the family suite below. I don't know why Ron didn't hear her leave".

This from Find Amy thread reply 214 thread one (aargh hope that is correct). My question is: why would Ron hear her leave and not Iva?

Also could Amy be seen from the balcony by anyone else other than those sharing her suite? I assume not?

2. In post 614 first thread the eyes of the person in the middle do not seem to be the same as the photos on either side. Heavier lids, wider slightly more almond shaped eyes unless she has had surgery. Everything about that person seems much older to me. Everything, looking at legs for example. If I am differing from the FBI lab and Amy's parents then well, just saying what I see.

3. It is intimated often here that the FBI has later sightings perhaps photos. Maybe. But should we really operate here as if that is certain knowledge? I think it is throwing us off a bit.

It is still possible however that a few things have fallen into place so that all fingers point to Y. I am not certain of that but there are reasons it crosses my mind.

I never picked up on the fact that Iva wasn't even mentioned when Amy left the room, only Ron. That would beg the question, where was Iva?

As for the pictures, it's entirely possible they were taken at different times, I believe all the pictures are of Amy and don't think there is reason to think otherwise, if she had been crying, if she was given something she had a reaction to, etc. I know I look completely different if I have taken something and had a slight adverse reaction to it. She could have had a small allergic reaction.

I can't say if there have or haven't been any additional sightings, I would hazard a guess there have been but the confirmation of that could be kept quiet for Amy's safety

As for Y, I think there were several people that fingers could be pointed to, I'm still perplexed about the Scientologist going to the room. It's been stated they have been ruled out but how would they have known Amy was missing so quickly?

Wow! I'm so amazed by all of the sleuthing going on here. I have been reading and keeping up but honestly I'm not good with tech stuff and computers so I don't have anything to add that could help in regard to photo tracing or web tracing. Just really impressed with everyone's efforts. You guys rule!

Wow! I'm so amazed by all of the sleuthing going on here. I have been reading and keeping up but honestly I'm not good with tech stuff and computers so I don't have anything to add that could help in regard to photo tracing or web tracing. Just really impressed with everyone's efforts. You guys rule!

The dedication of this group is amazing.

I never picked up on the fact that Iva wasn't even mentioned when Amy left the room, only Ron. That would beg the question, where was Iva?

As for the pictures, it's entirely possible they were taken at different times, I believe all the pictures are of Amy and don't think there is reason to think otherwise, if she had been crying, if she was given something she had a reaction to, etc. I know I look completely different if I have taken something and had a slight adverse reaction to it. She could have had a small allergic reaction.

I can't say if there have or haven't been any additional sightings, I would hazard a guess there have been but the confirmation of that could be kept quiet for Amy's safety

As for Y, I think there were several people that fingers could be pointed to, I'm still perplexed about the Scientologist going to the room. It's been stated they have been ruled out but how would they have known Amy was missing so quickly?

What time was it? What transpired there as far as we know? (I realize that this theory has been discarded mostly but I am not even sure what happened, thanks.)

As for Y, I think there were several people that fingers could be pointed to, I'm still perplexed about the Scientologist going to the room. It's been stated they have been ruled out but how would they have known Amy was missing so quickly?[/QUOTE

What time was it? What transpired there as far as we know? (I realize that this theory has been discarded mostly but I am not even sure what happened, thanks.)

I don't know the specific time they went to meet with the Bradley's but it was while they were on the ship, they asked what Amy's favorite colors were, what she liked to eat, odd questions, then they told them to be thankful for what they have when they were asked to leave. Iva was very upset about the visit. Coincidently, there was a Scientology Cruise ship there at the same time or has been reported, I don't know the accuracy of that but I believe that to be true. Amy was at one point seen speaking to 2 young girls who were scientologists and after her disappearance Iva and Ron spoke to the girls and asked questions, don't know what they were, Iva was upset and left. I have no idea what became of the girls.

She doesn't appear to be drunk at all to me. She also doesn't appear to fall or stumble or bump into the elevator door either. She is dancing to the electric slide and in that moment she does the spin like everyone else is doing in step with the dance towards the elevator and then reaches out and hits the elevator button to open the doors. But I don't really know why it matters that everyone keeps bringing up that they think she's drunk??? Does her being drunk make her at fault? No. Does it factor into her being kidnapped? No. She's on vacation, most people probably would be drunk and it doesn't make them less of a person for doing so. She was with her brother, she was safe. FA says she went back to her room and had a conversation with her brother and didn't appear drunk, there ya go. What happened to her happened after all of this, early in the morning. So the drunk wonderings really doesn't even matter.

The reason that I brought it up at first is because we were discussing the possibility that she may have been drugged that evening, not the following morning. She was an adult, I don't care if she drinks or gets drunk. I DO care if someone slipped something in her drink and it has something to do with her disappearance. I would never blame a victim for something happening to them while they were drunk and I personally take offense to your comment to me.

If you keep reading, you will see that I re-watched the video and could see that she was dancing, not falling.

I don't post, but read every comment on Amy and I also want to say kudos to everyone's dedicated sleuthing. Amy's case has been on my mind for years, and I'm optimistic that this new flurry of activity will help find her and reunite her with her family.

Wanted to add a tidbit since there has been a lot of talk about the dancing video. When I was on a Caribbean cruise (Royal Caribbean, no less...worse cruise I've even been on), we had some pretty choppy seas and they joked on the cruise ship that the sober people were the ones stumbling along and the drunk folks were walking straight. While I can't imagine there were rough seas in March, or so close to the next port where they docked, it is something to keep in mind...that they are floating on water and that does have an effect on coordination! I remember my husband and I laughing when we were dancing (sober) on the cruise ship and getting caught off guard by a wave and stumbling.

An ancestry search would possibly provide a copy of the passport photo. However, am starting to think his name is fictitious as many here are.

Well it is a real Greek name though not common. Lots of immigrants change their names and used to have them changed as per the Pogues Thousands are Sailing "I never even got so far/That they could change my name." Canada and the U.S. have much different immigration patterns I think as far as Greeks go there was a much earlier large immigration to the U.S. where lots of Greek recordings were made in New York that seems to be represented by the names and dates a few posts ago for which thanks.

Greek immigration to Canada is mostly post war and even post civil war (in Greece) the 1950s I think that and the next decade the 60s the decade of the military Junta in Greece are the two key decades for Canada.

Re Dotrs comment about Roma some Greeks do have mixed ethnicities (but the large Jewish community in Salonika was destroyed in WWII) there are also Roma. Greeks typically know a lot about their own people and even very small villages, it is amazing so maybe we can all ask Greeks we now what they name means to them I will try.

I have no idea whether the name is real but suspect it is. The mention of the Greek dancer seems to suggest the Taste of Danforth in Toronto festival it doesn't have to be a professional dancer that person is likely related to who we are looking for. So Toronto Hamilton area.

Tread carefully however Toronto has a mafia to match almost every culture Greeks not excepted as much as I love them! I doubt very much these guys are freelance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018