VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #2 - ***READ FIRST POST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what I see when I watched it the second time. It really doesn't differ much from my first opinion.

1. The first dance scene with Yellow looks very innocent. She is moving a little funny, but watch her...she is watching his feet. Makes me wonder if she was trying to imitate a dance step or something from him.

2. The scene at the elevator...she is dancing the "electric slide". I have danced it MANY times to that song. It's a very fun line dance. There is a "grapevine" to the right, "grapevine to the left, step back a couple of times, then a "Dip" downward. That is when she looks like she bumps the elevator to me. Then a couple of turns to right and back to left. She is definately dancing the electric slide. I don't see her as drunk or drugged.

3. The close dancing with Yellow in the next sequence reminds me of a girl who is having fun with someone who "may" be getting a little too touchy feely and she has a hold of his hand to keep it in the right place...KWIM!! She is setting the boundaries with him to show she doesn't want it to go any further than it already has.

I may have this all wrong, but I don't see anything but a girl having a good time.

I totally agree with this whole post. Thanks, nannymo!

Link to Dr. Phil show about Amy Bradley (warning, one of the Curacao photos is shown
in full)

It's not a video, but a slideshow with what seems to be a partial show transcript (it's Dr. Phil's official website). Per Amy's/family-maintained website already linked by others, this aired on November 17, 2005.

I have been following Amy's case from the beginning and have done many, many hours of research. About 6 to 8 months ago, I was reading a chat post concerning one of the brothels in the Southern Caribbean and the poster was telling about one particular brothel that had an area that was strictly off limits and only available to the super rich. It made me wonder #1. Who would they have in that area, that it would take that much money to spend time with? #2 Who would be that rich that they would spend mega bucks to spend time with that person? I guess that I'm grasping at straws, but I was wondering if it could be high profile females that have been kidnapped such as Amy, Natalie, Robin, etc. I have been searching for 2 days trying to find that post again but haven't been successful.

nannymo, thanx for the Electric Slide info. I'd noticed that it looked like the group was doing SOME line dance, lol. I think your entire post is very plausible.

nosyone, that's interesting. The Curacao photos that could be Amy made me think that the worst kind of extremely inhumane things could be going on once they've got their prey hidden away...especially in places where law authorities not only theoretically may look the other way, but theoretically may be directly involved. It very much reminds me of the worst stories about prisoners of war. Maybe there's some type of extra sick thrill to seek the victims who are still being looked for by their families or it's the higher risk factor.

I hope that Amy is still alive (and could well be, IMO) and if so, she can be rescued safely (along with others in her periphery). Perhaps she will have a reasonable window of opportunity to reach out to a trustworthy person. It seems possible that the San Francisco sighting events resulted in her not being taken into public settings as often.

Yes those two posts are superb one perhaps clearing up the mystery of the "stumble" etc. the other giving at least some theory about what could be at play - very interesting idea. Thanks!

Yes those two posts are superb one perhaps clearing up the mystery of the "stumble" etc. the other giving at least some theory about what could be at play - very interesting idea. Thanks!
BBM. It would also fit with Amy's brother/family saying that her demeanor was normal (i.e., not drunk) after being at the disco.

I'd like to know more details of what the 2 young women said (who saw her going upstairs with A and him coming back downstairs alone). I didn't see a post from Jaime that it was verified, and found it cumbersome using Search to find FindingAmy's list of sightings.

WS moderators and WS co-owner will not entertain discussion of overboard theories or suggestions of same on Amy's thread. And they probably have good reasons that cannot be shared with us.

The best reason is that the FBI and The Bradley Family feel certain that the photos that were posted online are in fact Amy Bradley. These photos were obviously taken after the cruise...thus debunking the "overboard" theory.

ETA: I also saw in recent posts talk about Scientology. FA has said that Scientology is not involved in Amy's disappearance.

BBM. It would also fit with Amy's brother/family saying that her demeanor was normal (i.e., not drunk) after being at the disco.

I'd like to know more details of what the 2 young women said (who saw her going upstairs with A and him coming back downstairs alone). I didn't see a post from Jaime that it was verified, and found it cumbersome using Search to find FindingAmy's list of sightings.

Hi, Cazzie! I don't recall seeing details about what the young women said. It may be that their statements are confidential given that this remains an active FBI investigation.

Thanks so much to everyone who has worked so hard to find Amy. You have no idea how much the Bradley family and I appreciate all of you. I really do believe that we will see Amy's captors in handcuffs.

I, too, believe we will see Amy's captors in handcuffs and chains. It is totally annoying me that I can find nothing on AlexisZ on the internet and cannot verify that he in fact taught Hotel Management at BCIT. Normally I can dig out information like this even if it has to come out through small holes in the internet. I am getting nothing.

The only thing close that I am getting is possibly placing him in Laval, Quebec around 1991 and this is just a possible - something to do with the Greek Bank (Canada).

Is it possible (even remotely) that the Georgios Alexandros Zaglanitis name was just a "front" name for this guy? Or a variation of the name Zaglanitis. I have even looked at Greek to try and find this character.

Sigh ... must go back to square one and rethink this and how to get information about this guy. Is there any other information - even a crumb that you can throw me that may start me off in a different direction than this current path that I am on. If not, I understand.

eleph

I believe that forum members that are skilled with the internet are on to something. Can we obtain assistance from a tier one university computer science program help us with the forensics involving the Internet sites/adult vacations. At one time MIT had one of the best departments. Another is the University of Louisiana @ Lafayette. I'm thinking that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation might be approached for assistance too.

fwiw - i have fifteen years of experience as a web administrator and systems administrator. i want to take a minute to speak about the search for the origin of the pictures on those adult sites.

first, the only person who for certain would know where those pics came from before going on those sites is whoever uploaded them to each site (could be a different person for each site or could be the same person for all of them). depending on how the web site was designed that person could be the web administrator or, if the site has a file upload utility built into the back-end, it could be someone with user rights. if we could determine who designed the web site(s) we could go a long way towards determining how those pictures got on those sites. the web administrator could at least answer whether others had access to uploading images or whether he/she would have uploaded them and then inserted them into the site. you're also more likely to find a web designer/administrator willing to talk because in my experience most of the time the person who designs a web site has zero affiliation with the organization other than being paid to create a site and sometimes to maintain it. i've designed sites for law firms, businesses, etc and have had no dealings with any of those groups other than being paid to design a site that functions for their purposes.

second, just because those pictures are on a site doesn't necessarily mean she was really with that organization. i'm reminded of the eve carson case in north carolina (young student murdered one night during a robbery). several years later her picture started showing up in india in advertisements for a school system. turns out the web administrator for the india site had just googled for pictures of a young college student and had inadvertantly grabbed eve carson's photos without realizing her background. it's possible that these adult sites are just scammy and posting images of women that aren't even part of their organization but say on their site "these are the actual girls you'll meet". so it's possible the photos are a red herring as far as amy being associated with these specific groups, although that still takes us back to point #1 - someone uploaded them, so that person got them from somewhere.

finally, pb and az may have no association with her photos other than someone uploaded them to sites associated with their organizations. i think you'd do a lot better sleuthing who designed the web sites. it's possible it's like going after bill gates for something uploaded to microsoft's web site. just b/c he's the head of the org doesn't mean he has any idea what's on the web site.

just my 2 cents. hope it helps.

I have a question about age progressions, as I'm not sure how they work. Can a victim's family pay to have one done from a reputable supplier, or does the request have to come from LE? How much do they cost?

I'm wondering why there hasn't been one for Amy. Maybe there has been, but there is a tactical reason for not releasing it, or maybe they have something more reliable - an actual recent photo - but releasing it will reveal too much information to her captors. I appreciate that FindingAmy may not be able to shed any light on this.

This case haunts me and I didn't even know Amy. Keeping all her love ones in my thoughts. I do feel these guys will be caught.

I have been following Amy's case from the beginning and have done many, many hours of research. About 6 to 8 months ago, I was reading a chat post concerning one of the brothels in the Southern Caribbean and the poster was telling about one particular brothel that had an area that was strictly off limits and only available to the super rich. It made me wonder #1. Who would they have in that area, that it would take that much money to spend time with? #2 Who would be that rich that they would spend mega bucks to spend time with that person? I guess that I'm grasping at straws, but I was wondering if it could be high profile females that have been kidnapped such as Amy, Natalie, Robin, etc. I have been searching for 2 days trying to find that post again but haven't been successful.

That's interesting. Sounds almost as though some of the women are treated like 'trophies', and are available to those willing to pay the big bucks. Just thinking though that now she is older, it's unlikely Amy would still be there, though maybe she was there/somewhere similar when she was originally abducted?

This could also link to the way that she was seen with two or more minders in several sightings. I doubt a 'normal' prostitute would have two handlers just for walking down a beach, for instance. However, if Amy was stolen 'to order', for someone who has perhaps a very specific type, then that *might* explain why she's always so heavily guarded...?

Again, I just get this sense that she's possibly been taken as a type of 'trophy' (sorry to keep repeating the same word) - and wouldn't this also maybe explain WHY her captors felt safe parading her around a beach on Curacao in the daytime when people were bound to see her...? Because perhaps the person who 'ordered' her is SO high up that they are untouchable - i.e. nobody is ever going to anger them by coming forward with info.

Apologies for rambling - these are just my thoughts.

RE AGE PROGESSION - for what it's worth, I totally agree with what has been said, if it wouldn't endanger Amy by having one done, then wouldn't it be helpful for folk who are visiting a relevant area of the world, to have SOME idea of what Amy might look like now...?

I'm wondering if perhaps Amy was kidnapped not to be a prostitute/sex slave, but rather to be a "baby factory" so her kidnappers could sell babies on the black market. Amy was young, healthy, pretty, and white...all things that seem like they would be ideal for someone looking to make/sell babies. I say white, just because my VERY LIMITED knowledge of this is that white babies are in higher demand on the black market.

Just throwing ideas around....

I'm wondering if perhaps Amy was kidnapped not to be a prostitute/sex slave, but rather to be a "baby factory" so her kidnappers could sell babies on the black market. Amy was young, healthy, pretty, and white...all things that seem like they would be ideal for someone looking to make/sell babies. I say white, just because my VERY LIMITED knowledge of this is that white babies are higher in demand in the black market.

Yeah, that is a definite possibility. The sex slave idea has largely been discounted in the thread anyway thanks to FA who has made some excellent points about why kidnapping someone to be a south Caribbean prostitute would be pointless. Prostitution is legal anyway and even if johns wanted something exotic, the local sex trade caters to English speaking tourists, people with whom Amy could easily communicate in a private setting.

I'm wondering if perhaps Amy was kidnapped not to be a prostitute/sex slave, but rather to be a "baby factory" so her kidnappers could sell babies on the black market. Amy was young, healthy, pretty, and white...all things that seem like they would be ideal for someone looking to make/sell babies. I say white, just because my VERY LIMITED knowledge of this is that white babies are in higher demand on the black market.

I wondered about this too, but wouldn't there be easier ways for those involved to find white women?

I agree Amy probably wasn't abducted to be set up as a 'normal' prostitute - but I think maybe she was taken because one particular man saw her and became obsessed with her...? As mentioned in my previous post, if this man was somebody high up/powerful, that might explain why Amy was allowed out in daytime, on a popular beach - because nobody would dare come forward if the man was very powerful/influential?

finally, pb and az may have no association with her photos other than someone uploaded them to sites associated with their organizations. i think you'd do a lot better sleuthing who designed the web sites. it's possible it's like going after bill gates for something uploaded to microsoft's web site. just b/c he's the head of the org doesn't mean he has any idea what's on the web site.

just my 2 cents. hope it helps.

RSBM: Good points - I have downloaded the source for the AAV website in the hopes that there may have been comments included in the source as to the designer of the site but there were no clues contained within the source.

I have a bit of familiarity with publishing websites, etc - do you know of any other way to find out who was the designer/publisher of the site or is this something that you have checked out? Any insights would be very helpful.

RSBM: Good points - I have downloaded the source for the AAV website in the hopes that there may have been comments included in the source as to the designer of the site but there were no clues contained within the source.

I have a bit of familiarity with publishing websites, etc - do you know of any other way to find out who was the designer/publisher of the site or is this something that you have checked out? Any insights would be very helpful.

looking at the page source is a good start. i assume you downloaded and looked at the source from wayback? did you also do the same for the current versions of these sites?

you can try doing a registration history of the domains to see if they've been transferred and you can certainly determine where the site is hosted, usually by checking to see where their domain name translates via dns. sometimes that gives a clue (godaddy vs some local hosting site). doing a tracert of the domain should give you the ip and searching the ip should give you the host.

is there any info on the sites themselves as far as contact information, site created by info, a login page for end users, etc?

i haven't searched this stuff myself, as i usually check ws from work and don't want to start searching these sites on my work pc. i'll see what i can find too.

I wonder if the photos on the website were all about humiliation and control, designed to break her down. To appear on the website, the photos were taken in the early years of her captivity. The (potential) bruising and wrist tether, coupled with Amy's attempts to reach out to other Americans, lead me to believe her captors were trying to break her down. Posting of the pics on the web would have been humiliating to Amy. Her captors would tell her everyone thinks she ran away and was nothing more than a prostitute. In the photos, I see a defiant look in her eyes.

I still think Amy is doing some kind of money laundering. Didn't I read she was an accountant? Or had an accounting degree?

I keep thinking of Andy in the Shawshank Redemption. He was helping the warden. When he did his job, he was rewarded, but was still a prisoner. When he even mentioned what was happening was illegal, he was punished. I wonder if something similar is going on with Amy. As an American, she would be less conspicuous going into banks, etc. It would also account for the US sightings as well.

looking at the page source is a good start. i assume you downloaded and looked at the source from wayback? did you also do the same for the current versions of these sites?

you can try doing a registration history of the domains to see if they've been transferred and you can certainly determine where the site is hosted, usually by checking to see where their domain name translates via dns. sometimes that gives a clue (godaddy vs some local hosting site). doing a tracert of the domain should give you the ip and searching the ip should give you the host.

is there any info on the sites themselves as far as contact information, site created by info, a login page for end users, etc?

i haven't searched this stuff myself, as i usually check ws from work and don't want to start searching these sites on my work pc. i'll see what i can find too.

Hi,

I only looked at the source from current not the WayBack yet. I have chased domain names and some information is showing for some of the sites and others (the ones I really want) are hiding behind proxies via Go.Daddy. I will download the source from Wayback tonight as I am on work computer right now. I had downloaded the current source the other day and looked through it on home computer. Yes, if you can find out some info it would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKP