VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #2 - ***READ FIRST POST***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am posting the compilation video on YouTube to ask websleuthers to watch the video and at 2:06 and 2:07 you will see a man standing against the wall and then, at what seems to me, a motion from Yellow, he walks by them. I mentioned this in the 1st thread but wanted to present the video to see what others think.

Amy Bradley - Compilation - YouTube

Is it kind of a thin guy in a white shirt? I think I see what you mean, but it's really hard for me to tell if there's something going on there or not, though admittedly my eyes aren't the best, lol.
It does look as though Yellow might have spoken to someone, I just can't tell if it's to that guy or someone else. Sorry I'm not more help. It is an interesting point.

I believe that is an actor and actress who played Amy and Yellow in one of the programs made about Amy's disappearance.

Correct. They appear in the "Vanished" documentary. That is not Amy. They're actors.

I am posting the compilation video on YouTube to ask websleuthers to watch the video and at 2:06 and 2:07 you will see a man standing against the wall and then, at what seems to me, a motion from Yellow, he walks by them. I mentioned this in the 1st thread but wanted to present the video to see what others think.

He appears to be a staff member. Interesting. I wonder if he was questioned.

Attachments

• edit.jpg
    edit.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 78

He appears to be a staff member. Interesting. I wonder if he was questioned.

I just played this over & over again, I saw what you are saying. Then I tried continuously pausing it starting at 1:57 & you can actually see where this staff member was just hidden by the structure layout & was continuously walking. Look at his arms, they are moving as he gets closer & closer, like a shoulder going up and down as each hip on that side is used. Try the repetitive pause & see if you see the same thing.

I see Alister Douglas looking back possibly at someone and waving his arm (could be that he's dancing), but I don't see any one walking by. I'm not seeing the other person. I have viewed this video numerous times. Will have to look again.

Attachments

• Alister pic1.JPG
    Alister pic1.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Alister pic2.JPG
    Alister pic2.JPG
    10.2 KB · Views: 54
I see Alister Douglas looking back possibly at someone and waving his arm (could be that he's dancing), but I don't see any one walking by. I'm not seeing the other person. I have viewed this video numerous times. Will have to look again.

Wow! Thank you for that great shot of Yellow!!!!!! If you will look at 2:06 and 2:07 there is a fellow in a white shirt walking behind them. He was standing against the wall for a time. The still shot you captured is where I think there was some eye contact/body language between the two.

I just played this over & over again, I saw what you are saying. Then I tried continuously pausing it starting at 1:57 & you can actually see where this staff member was just hidden by the structure layout & was continuously walking. Look at his arms, they are moving as he gets closer & closer, like a shoulder going up and down as each hip on that side is used. Try the repetitive pause & see if you see the same thing.

I see it. We need to get a close up shot of the guy in white including anything he may have in his hands.

IMO, he looks very suspicious hiding in the corner and then walking right by Y and Amy. Was it a code of some sort? Where did Amy and Y go after he walked by? Get a drink, perhaps?

All speculation, but this is what I see..
First, at 1.37 clear(ish) view of man not discussed..always there, back turned behind amy.. he is tall,white, business man?, dark haired, light shirt and pants.

The man (waiter?) at 2.06/07 standing against wall (to the right if you will of other man mentioned)
stands initially against darkened wall, circle of light appears above his head, he raises right arm somewhat, walking, Y. turns somewhat, raising left hand.

approx. 2.32 to the right, behind glass?, heavy-set man in white shirt, seated, watches dancers and is approached by other white-shirted men who then pass by..

Wow! Thank you for that great shot of Yellow!!!!!! If you will look at 2:06 and 2:07 there is a fellow in a white shirt walking behind them. He was standing against the wall for a time. The still shot you captured is where I think there was some eye contact/body language between the two.
You're welcome. The pics are from the 2:06 and 2:07 times that you mentioned. You have a good eye.

JMO but it looks like he was maybe mouthing the words to the song and his arms are moving from dancing its more strange to me that there was someone there from the ship lurking around in the background on the carnival cruise i was on you never saw anyone in the disco who also worked on the boat in uniform unless maybe that guy is serving drinks?

i went back to around the 115 mark and guy in the white (worker) was standing around even then

I posted the court information about 2 pages back ... I feel that the court documents in Miami may tell us a little more. I find it hard that a USA judge made such a "strict" ruling -- without a "good reason."

Also , protective orders were filed (by the family)... But from whom ? If a protective order request is made , then the courts know who the Bradley's were we're seeking protection from ...

I think the lawsuit is public record , and for a fee (I think) it's viewable ... I just can't see a USA judge making a ruling with prejudice against a family with a missing daughter without good reason ...

Edit : Case Summary Link

http://web.archive.org/web/20071226...se_Code=CA&pCase_Loc=01&id=AAAA8tAAHAAAPq8AAE

When you say "with prejudice," do you mean those words actually appear in the document? Like it says "Dismissed with prejudice?" If so, that simply means the case cannot be re-filed later. If it were dismissed "without prejudice," it would mean that the case could be re-filed at another time.

If you simply mean why would a US judge dismiss this case, it could simply be because there was no enough evidence to convince him that Royal Caribbean acted with negligence. Civil cases aren't the same as court cases. They don't have to be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. The judge makes a ruling based on the preponderance of the evidence. Maybe the judge simply felt that there wasn't enough clear evidence to support the plaintiff's claims.

It could also be because RC is a huge mulit-million dollar company with great corporate lawyers on their side.

When you say "with prejudice," do you mean those words actually appear in the document? Like it says "Dismissed with prejudice?" If so, that simply means the case cannot be re-filed later. If it were dismissed "without prejudice," it would mean that the case could be re-filed at another time.

If you simply mean why would a US judge dismiss this case, it could simply be because there was no enough evidence to convince him that Royal Caribbean acted with negligence. Civil cases aren't the same as court cases. They don't have to be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. The judge makes a ruling based on the preponderance of the evidence. Maybe the judge simply felt that there wasn't enough clear evidence to support the plaintiff's claims.

It could also be because RC is a huge mulit-million dollar company with great corporate lawyers on their side.

It was ruled the Bradley's commited fraud against the court.

It was dismissed with prejudice , and if anyone cared to look at the link ... you can see the Bradley's filed a PROTECTION ORDER

Now ... if a protection order is filed , it isn't filed against "unknown people" , there was a name(es) the Bradley's petitioned the court to get protection from.

I can't find who though , I know it has to be public record though ...

but it is a fact that the bradleys were requesting protection against someone or some people whom they know of by name , or an order wouldn't have been requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025