VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I always thought because this happened in another country and it was in '94, there really wasn't much media coverage (as far as on social media). So maybe you should try newspapers to find actual articles?

I also know from the VI that the FBI has a lot of info that they do not want to share with the public at this time.

Take this with a grain or two of salt....whatever you like.

It's all MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Google will pick up newspaper articles in their search. Later on when I have time, I will even set the google search limits back to 1998. (You can do that too-- set parameters for searches).

i feel like every two months we have to rehash the missing pictures. for the millionth time:

http://www.internationalcruisevictims.org/LatestMemberStories/Amy_Lynn_Bradley.html

"During the party, Amy and I went to the 4th deck to look at the photos that had been taken after dinner that evening. ALL of Amy’s photos were missing! We asked the person in charge of the gallery where Amy’s pictures would be posted. He said he remembered placing them with the other photos taken at the same time, but acknowledged he couldn’t find them either. I asked him if he could have them redeveloped and he agreed, claiming they would be available the next day. In my possession, I still have the ticket for the redevelopment of those photos."

what happened - photos of amy from dinner weren't found but were able to be reprinted. her mother never picked up the reprints.

what DID NOT happen - no one has ever stated that amy's pictures were the only ones not found. no one has ever stated that pictures of amy from the entire trip or the entire day before are mysteriously missing. no one has ever stated that the pictures were stolen. all that has been stated is that pictures taken after dinner that evening could not be found, but could have been reprinted however her mother never picked up the reprints.

imo - that's not mysterious until you start using the word "missing" and start messing with the facts.

part two, but separate - same link: http://www.internationalcruisevictims.org/LatestMemberStories/Amy_Lynn_Bradley.html

"Around lunchtime, the Captain of the cruise ship told us that he would not make an announcement that she was missing or post a photo for others passengers to view, as this would disturb the other guests. He told us that every nook and cranny of the ship had been searched for Amy.

The following day, while we were in a hotel in Curacao, the F.B.I. informed us that the search only included the common areas and restrooms."

i welcome anyone pointing me to msm that states the fbi used bomb dogs or something called a 'bomb search'. i don't remember ever reading anything other than indication that some level of search had been done, but not to the satisfaction of the family.

i feel like every two months we have to rehash the missing pictures. for the millionth time:

http://www.internationalcruisevictims.org/LatestMemberStories/Amy_Lynn_Bradley.html

"During the party, Amy and I went to the 4th deck to look at the photos that had been taken after dinner that evening. ALL of Amy’s photos were missing! We asked the person in charge of the gallery where Amy’s pictures would be posted. He said he remembered placing them with the other photos taken at the same time, but acknowledged he couldn’t find them either. I asked him if he could have them redeveloped and he agreed, claiming they would be available the next day. In my possession, I still have the ticket for the redevelopment of those photos."

what happened - photos of amy from dinner weren't found but were able to be reprinted. her mother never picked up the reprints.

what DID NOT happen - no one has ever stated that amy's pictures were the only ones not found. no one has ever stated that pictures of amy from the entire trip or the entire day before are mysteriously missing. no one has ever stated that the pictures were stolen. all that has been stated is that pictures taken after dinner that evening could not be found, but could have been reprinted however her mother never picked up the reprints.

imo - that's not mysterious until you start using the word "missing" and start messing with the facts.

BBM

I recall reading in one of the MSM articles on this case that Iva Bradley told whomever was interviewing her that she still had the receipt for the reprint of those pictures in her possession. The reason she didn't pick them up is because, tragically, that was right before Amy disappeared. You make a really good point about the difference between "missing" and "stolen". We've never heard if anybody else's photos were missing too. We also haven't heard that every single other photo taken of all the other people on the ship WAS accounted for. Clearly they were able to reproduce those pictures, so the negatives weren't stolen.

I don't understand why bomb-sniffing dogs would be used (if dogs were used at all). Are we sure that's exactly the type of dog used for the search? If so, then why? Bomb-sniffing dogs are not trained to find humans. They're trained only to find explosives. You wouldn't call a drug-sniffing dog out to a crime scene to locate a body, and I'm certain that you wouldn't call a bomb-sniffing dog out either. The dog issue is confusing here.

It really seems like the facts have been merged with the abduction theory over time so that people believe they have "facts" when all they have is "opinion". This doesn't help Amy's case.

I also know from the VI that the FBI has a lot of info that they do not want to share with the public at this

But it seems the FBI is no longer on the case as Amy's page has been removed from the FBI database. So it is hard to believe they have facts that they don't want to tell the public when it appears the FBI has closed her case.

But it seems the FBI is no longer on the case as Amy's page has been removed from the FBI database. So it is hard to believe they have facts that they don't want to tell the public when it appears the FBI has closed her case.

Maybe that's true. Or maybe it isn't. We just don't know. It's frustrating to say the least.

Yes, a statement would be nice from the FBI, but they clearly haven't done that. Don't they know people still are interested??!

Is it typical for the FBI to take someone's page down if they believe the person is deceased?

It seems to me they would need a body to declare that.

Are there ANY other reasons they'd take someone's page down??

Can someone tell me where EXACTLY she was seen in San Francisco fisherman a wharf area?

What? Iva and Ron Bradley stated specifically on Vanished with Beth Holloway that Amy's pictures were the only ones missing. ''Her pictures were missing 9-10 hours before her disappearance.'' - Iva Bradley ''Out of everyone on that ship, her pictures were the only ones missing.'' - Ron Bradley.
Is it typical for the FBI to take someone's page down if they believe the person is deceased?

It seems to me they would need a body to declare that.

Are there ANY other reasons they'd take someone's page down??

The Bradley's have no idea why the FBI took down Amy's page. Iva has emailed them on why they did it, to no avail. The VI has also emailed A LOT of times, didn't get a reason why, however did make them very angry. So who knows, it would be nice for them to take the time to contact they Bradley's why they did it.

Pier 39 listening to a street musician. I've been there a few years ago. It's a hussling bussling area on the bay. It is near where you get on a boat to tour Alcatraz

Can someone tell me where EXACTLY she was seen in San Francisco fisherman a wharf area?

FMLhhuZ.jpg

g2kA2hE.jpg

On April 18, 2003, Amy was seen at Pier 33 (Fisherman's Wharf) in San Francisco. Two of the artist sketches were completed from this sighting, by the FBI artist from Quantico, Virginia. The witnesses were able to provide a lot of information about two of Amy's handlers.
Rx6vwhg.jpg
wHlS53f.jpg

That's where I just was. Right at pier 33 for the alcatraz tour. there wasn't much going on as far as musicians. Just a spray painter doing art.

Regarding the FBI removing some missing persons from their list of missing persons, perhaps it has to do with all of the cut backs. Especially when the missing are outside of their actual jurisdiction, where they have little or no authority. Sad, but true.

http://archive.wcsh6.com/dontmiss/262281/308/FBI-facing-major-budget-cuts-because-of-sequestration
"We have to cut $700 million from our budget it's tough to figure out how were going to do that," said Vincent Lisi, Special Agent in Charge of the Boston Division which includes Maine.

Last month teenager Abby Hernandez disappeared after leaving Kennett High School in Conway, New Hampshire. The most critical time in a missing persons investigation is the first few hours after the report comes in. Conway police wasted no time calling on the FBI for help. The federal agency responded immediately by dispatching agents to New Hampshire. In all 35 agents would work on the case.

"We sent people from Portland Maine we had people from all across Massachusetts from Worcester from Boston proper , we had people from Quantico Virginia go there we had people from our headquarters in Washington go there. So whatever it takes to assist them we'll do," said Lisi.

But that may be the last time the FBI responds like to help out local police.

"Not respond immediately, not respond at all. It might get to the point where we just don't have the resources to assist our state and local partners like that," Lisi said.

FMLhhuZ.jpg

g2kA2hE.jpg

On April 18, 2003, Amy was seen at Pier 33 (Fisherman's Wharf) in San Francisco. Two of the artist sketches were completed from this sighting, by the FBI artist from Quantico, Virginia. The witnesses were able to provide a lot of information about two of Amy's handlers.
Rx6vwhg.jpg
wHlS53f.jpg

Murkywaters - can you link this up for us please? I remember it from long ago, but it would be nice to have the link again so other can take a look at it.

Thanks,

Salem

Guys - Everyone has been warned several times that the VI/FA is NOT discussable here. It is time to do your own sleuthing. Don't bring posts over from other sites; don't discuss what is happening on other sites. If you read elsewhere, that's fine. If it gives you ideas for sleuthing on your own, that's GREAT. But we want the original source of the information and not just someone's word about it.

Question everything.

Salem

Let me clarify just a bit here - discussion of the VI is not allowed. Discussion of her previous statements posted here, is allowed. Any new stuff that is being done elsewhere by the VI is not allowed.

And yes, it's time to do our own sleuthing now. :)

Salem

I'm going to quote these 2 posts here together because we do want original links when they can be found.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member