VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish his links worked. I'd like to see his sketches. Was there any news media coverage regarding Neville's work for the Bradleys?

And thank you, Murkywater. I was confusing the Scotland Yard connection with Tara Calico. They were the ones who got two different answers about their photo. Did the Bradleys have anybody else look at it for a confirmation?

You are free to think what you like, that would be a question to ask Wesley W. Neville not me. He has worked on many of crime cases over the years, privately and publicly. Iva explained on Vanished with Beth Holloway about how she got in touch with Neville.

Well, the rules here are pretty clear: something can't be posited as a statement of fact without MSM to confirm it. Neville's appraisal has been treated as a fact, but if we don't have any MSM or an official statement on it, we really aren't supposed to be discussing it at all.

I wish his links worked. I'd like to see his sketches. Was there any news media coverage regarding Neville's work for the Bradleys?

And thank you, Murkywater. I was confusing the Scotland Yard connection with Tara Calico. They were the ones who got two different answers about their photo. Did the Bradleys have anybody else look at it for a confirmation?
Wesley Neville has done a lot of Reconstructions and sketches of Unidentified victims, Google search on Google images ''unidentified Wesley Neville'' and you can see a lot of them.

As for if anyone has looked at it other than Neville I'm not sure. However it has been stated by the VI that the pictures were probably taken on a cell phone or a still from a video.

Well, the rules here are pretty clear: something can't be posited as a statement of fact without MSM to confirm it. Neville's appraisal has been treated as a fact, but if we don't have any MSM or an official statement on it, we really aren't supposed to be discussing it at all.

Does that include info from verified insiders? I'm pretty sure the VI is the one who provided that image where all the different features of Jaz are compared.

I also googled "Wesley Neville" + "Iva Bradley" and got this: No results found for "Wesley Neville" + "Iva Bradley"

So I also cannot find any MSM sources connecting Amy or Iva Bradley with an FBI sketch artist named Wesley Neville.

And do we still have a VI? I am under the impression we don't so Im uncertain if we are to talk about, quote or refer to that person and/or their supposed "inside information."

I assume google is a highly reliable search engine, and if Google comes up with nothing.... Well, I'm a wagering woman and I would wager that file with all the supposed similarities didn't come from an FBI employee named Wesley Neville.

I wondered that myself. In looking at the photo of Amy and her family at the gangplank I think at Aruba, she appears to me to have a very long torso. Also, I noticed that when I watched the videos of her dancing. The woman on the bed seems to be very short waisted. But it's neither here nor there I suppose.

I've noticed the same thing. Amy has a very, very long torso.

I'm pretty much on the fence about what happened, but I found your posts compelling. If Yellow did spike the mystery drink, assaulted her, then it stands to reason he'd volunteer to search the area he had her stashed and report back negative. He could have kept her drugged and tied and hidden until they got back out to sea then disposed of her. It could be some type of group employee assault thing with more than Yellow involved.

I really feel horrible typing all that. I pray the Bradley's can find some answers. I can't imagine going through what they've been through and I'm sure I'd be doing the same thing as they are were it my child. :(

Does that include info from verified insiders? I'm pretty sure the VI is the one who provided that image where all the different features of Jaz are compared.

Without discussing any particular VI, statements from VIs are not the same as statements of facts. Posters are allowed to disagree with or dismiss statements from VIs, unlike statements of fact. VIs can have agendas and biases, have no obligation to tell the truth, and are not bound by the standards of professional journalists.

I'm pretty much on the fence about what happened, but I found your posts compelling. If Yellow did spike the mystery drink, assaulted her, then it stands to reason he'd volunteer to search the area he had her stashed and report back negative. He could have kept her drugged and tied and hidden until they got back out to sea then disposed of her. It could be some type of group employee assault thing with more than Yellow involved.

I really feel horrible typing all that. I pray the Bradley's can find some answers. I can't imagine going through what they've been through and I'm sure I'd be doing the same thing as they are were it my child. :(

This is exactly what I think about this case too. I think that there was foul play and that sadly, Amy probably didn't make it off the ship alive. MOO.

It's a shame that Yellow hasn't been so cooperative over the years. I believe that the answers lie with him (again, that's just my opinion only).

And do we still have a VI? I am under the impression we don't so Im uncertain if we are to talk about, quote or refer to that person and/or their supposed "inside information."

rsbm --

Yes, I'm pretty sure that a moderator has stated as much -- that is, that discussion of the VI and his/her statements were no longer permitted. I think her post also included a statement about how we should 'do our own sleuthing' now.

rsbm --

Yes, I'm pretty sure that a moderator has stated as much -- that is, that discussion of the VI and his/her statements were no longer permitted. I think her post also included a statement about how we should 'do our own sleuthing' now.

I remember seeing this too. It was posted maybe a month or two ago.

The photo analysis by Neville was allowed a long time ago in this case. Everyone needs to take it with a grain of salt, in the same manner that everyone weighs what a VI says. But it is allowed and was provided by a VI that said it was reliable. So with that information, everyone gets to determine for themselves, how reliable it is.

Hope that helps. This case has been ongoing for a long time now, at least a couple of years, I believe, so there is a lot of history in the older threads. If I remember that things were dealt with on the older threads, I will let them stand. If I don't remember, I will be asking for those links.

Thanks,

Salem

rsbm --

Let me clarify just a bit here - discussion of the VI is not allowed. Discussion of her previous statements posted here, is allowed. Any new stuff that is being done elsewhere by the VI is not allowed.

And yes, it's time to do our own sleuthing now. :)

Salem

Thanks. I hadn't heard of Amy Bradley until the Hannah Graham case discussion on WS when someone mentioned AB as "proof" of white slavery and that prompted me to google Amy which led me to the threads here and elsewhere... I don't know why I'm so drawn to this impossible case. I just latched on to it and read and read and read and things werent adding up for me. So I decided to start thinking it out and typing it out as I think about it and the more I started doing that, the more information came to me that I felt might add to the conversation.

One problem i have with the ''killed and hidden in the ship somewhere'' claim is the FBI did a bomb search with dogs and searched the entire ship. If Amy had been killed, hidden somewhere I'm sure the dogs would've have picked up her scent. And from others things I read it seems way more people were involved. After Amy's photographs disappeared Iva discovered someone glaring at her from a higher balcony. Aruba was the first stop during the cruise, one of the waiters asked Ron if Amy would go with them to Carlos'n Charlie's. Amy's mom gave him the word she wasn't interested. Amy thought he was creepy. Iva also told about an art auction that she and Amy attended on Sunday, March 22nd. It was in the open area of Rhapsody of the Seas. A number of times during the auction, Iva looked several floors above them. A man was leaning on the railing intently watching Amy each time Iva looked up. Amy had also noticed him and mentioned it to Iva. It continued for a long period of time until Iva finally stood up and waved her arms at the man. Iva described the man as Middle-Eastern in appearance. She thinks he is involved. IMO the whole trip seemed like a death trap. Amy's abduction probably was planned for Aruba, however postponed to Curacao. Amy was doomed either way really.

Let me clarify just a bit here - discussion of the VI is not allowed. Discussion of her previous statements posted here, is allowed. Any new stuff that is being done elsewhere by the VI is not allowed.

Salem

Thank you for the clarification. I'm new to this case and WS (came for the Sheila Mack discussion).

Salem

Thank you so much for that clarification. I was genuinely confused about what we could and could not say on here. I thought we could not discuss the VI's posts at all and that we weren't allowed to question the stuff she said.

One problem i have with the ''killed and hidden in the ship somewhere'' claim is the FBI did a bomb search with dogs and searched the entire ship. If Amy had been killed, hidden somewhere I'm sure the dogs would've have picked up her scent.

Do you mean a body search, like with cadaver dogs? Or do you mean dogs who just sniffed around the ship looking for Amy's (alive) scent?

I hate to say this because it sounds awful, but I thought cadaver dogs wouldn't pick up the scent unless the body was dead for a bit. I mean, if Amy was killed and disposed of quickly, they might not be able to find the scent of her body.

And from others things I read it seems way more people were involved. After Amy's photographs disappeared Iva discovered someone glaring at her from a higher balcony. Aruba was the first stop during the cruise, one of the waiters asked Ron if Amy would go with them to Carlos'n Charlie's. Amy's mom gave him the word she wasn't interested. Amy thought he was creepy. Iva also told about an art auction that she and Amy attended on Sunday, March 22nd. It was in the open area of Rhapsody of the Seas. A number of times during the auction, Iva looked several floors above them. A man was leaning on the railing intently watching Amy each time Iva looked up. Amy had also noticed him and mentioned it to Iva. It continued for a long period of time until Iva finally stood up and waved her arms at the man. Iva described the man as Middle-Eastern in appearance. She thinks he is involved. IMO the whole trip seemed like a death trap. Amy's abduction probably was planned for Aruba, however postponed to Curacao. Amy was doomed either way really.

Someone glaring at someone else does not automatically mean that that person is going to be abducted later. I do remember the info about the waiter wanting Amy to go to C&C with him, but I can't remember where it came from. The Disappeared special, maybe?

One problem i have with the ''killed and hidden in the ship somewhere'' claim is the FBI did a bomb search with dogs and searched the entire ship. If Amy had been killed, hidden somewhere I'm sure the dogs would've have picked up her scent. And from others things I read it seems way more people were involved. After Amy's photographs disappeared Iva discovered someone glaring at her from a higher balcony. Aruba was the first stop during the cruise, one of the waiters asked Ron if Amy would go with them to Carlos'n Charlie's. Amy's mom gave him the word she wasn't interested. Amy thought he was creepy. Iva also told about an art auction that she and Amy attended on Sunday, March 22nd. It was in the open area of Rhapsody of the Seas. A number of times during the auction, Iva looked several floors above them. A man was leaning on the railing intently watching Amy each time Iva looked up. Amy had also noticed him and mentioned it to Iva. It continued for a long period of time until Iva finally stood up and waved her arms at the man. Iva described the man as Middle-Eastern in appearance. She thinks he is involved. IMO the whole trip seemed like a death trap. Amy's abduction probably was planned for Aruba, however postponed to Curacao. Amy was doomed either way really.

Are bomb dogs the same as cadaver dogs? I know next to nothing about the subject.

My next statements are not intended as criticism of the family or Amy in any way, but I take all these comments of glaring and and undue attention with a grain of salt. It's very easy in hindsight to assign significance to things that are nothing. I'm sure I'd be doing the exact same thing!

Amy also said Yellow was a jerk and she'd go nowhere with him yet she was dancing in a very sexual manner with him that night. If I thought someone was repulsive the last thing I'd be doing was dancing with him, especially like that. I am bearing in mind she looked pretty wasted, however, I suspect Amy told her family one thing regarding Yellow but the truth was a different matter.

I don't doubt others were involve either way.

I don't know why I'm so drawn to this impossible case. I just latched on to it and read and read and read and things werent adding up for me. So I decided to start thinking it out and typing it out as I think about it and the more I started doing that, the more information came to me that I felt might add to the conversation.

My thoughts exactly, but I don't really have anything to add to the discussion unfortunately as everyone on this thread is an amazing sleuth. Welcome to the thread though!

This may take a while, but I decided to start reading about the search dogs since 88keys and teecee both brought it up and I don't know either...

So I searched Google for: "Amy Bradley" + missing + search dogs and I got No results found for "amy bradley" + missing + search dogs

I will try different phrases to try and find a MSM link about the searches.

This may take a while, but I decided to start reading about the search dogs since 88keys and teecee both brought it up and I don't know either...

So I searched Google for: "Amy Bradley" + missing + search dogs and I got No results found for "amy bradley" + missing + search dogs

I will try different phrases to try and find a MSM link about the searches.

I'd be interested to know. I can't imagine the FBI bringing "bomb" dogs on board for Amy so I was thinking maybe the poster who responded to me meant search dogs. I do remember reading/hearing about the FBI searching the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper