GUILTY VA - Andrea Crew, 31, Fairfax, 8 Aug 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't know if there is any connection, but she lives right by Ft. Belvior. I didn't see any photos of people in uniform on her FB, but it is pretty common for military folks to marry women from other countries (she is from Columbia). Also found that she teaches Spanish for Rosetta stone and work at a Parent Liaison for Fairfax County Schools.

Looks like her husband is military FWIW.

No new developments in the case but all the dead body reports in the local MSM seem to point to it being AC.

http://www.insidenova.com/news/crim...cle_d7bce024-01d0-11e3-8d64-001a4bcf887a.html

'Fairfax County police said the body has not been positively identified, but detectives are working to determine whether the remains are those of missing Alexandria resident Andrea Crew.'

Article also mentions 'In addition, police and the FBI in the Charlottesville area are searching for missing 17-year-old Alexis Murphy, a Nelson County girl who disappeared Aug. 3 on her way to Lynchburg to get her hair done.'

IMO because the style of their recent articles they're pointing at it being her. I hope it doesn't turn out to be AC though.

I wonder if they are having trouble having someone come in to make and ID?
Also wonder who is watching the kids?

FB indicates that they just got back from a vacation

Yeah I saw she had marked herself as having been in Utah a week ago. Her husband may have his page private, idk, but it's odd to see no postings from him (publicly at least) about her disappearance. Then again who knows, he could be a really private person. No clue.

He's got a page, but hasn't posted anything since April (at least publicly). Lots of extended family that seem to be more active users of FB but they don't have anything posted either. Very religious family. I wonder if we will see any activity through her church. Her LinkedIn page said she used to work for a church.

5206f6f9417c0.preview-300.jpg

Here is Caleb's mugshot

Didn't see that coming but then I haven't had the time to search anything out on this.

His FB shows pictures of him serving in Afghanistan. I hope this wasn't another PTSD tragedy. Interestingly she updated her FB page a few days ago with a picture of them kissing. They just went on vacation to Utah and they look so happy in their photos. Hard to believe they were having troubles based on those photos. But the article says a lot of neighbors came forward with tips so maybe they fought publicly in the past?

I guess now that he has been arrested it is OK to sleuth him?

He was arrested for strong armed robbery of a female acquaintance back in February.

How sad, especially for her children, who have now effectively lost both parents. :(

Rest in peace, Andrea.

I guess now that he has been arrested it is OK to sleuth him?

He was arrested for strong armed robbery of a female acquaintance back in February.

What? I wonder if he has a substance abuse problem? So very awful....

Will the mod change the thread to found deceased? So sad.. So very sad.. I had a bad feeling it was domestic in nature due to lack of details.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap
Back