VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...sorry for my above theory, just re-read Jailhouse Rock. WH does imply it relates to the B&E.
All this craziness has me running in circles.

And while I'm kinda thinking of WH, why the ammunition and saying "you'll never find the gun", that is so bizarre. I realize he was so high, he couldn't stop babbling but that was an almost incriminating statement. The fishing picture on 3/18 doesn't help his case, either. What's that about? Someone said a joke, I'm like..really? now? Most confusing case ever, but I'm sure LE has a great timeline. Doesn't look good for this beautiful young woman. Wish I could say otherwise. Hope WH has straightened up enough to be useful. JMO and all that jazz. Forgive me if I'm on the dark side of things tonight, it's the full moon coming up, I think. I would eat crow pie for days on end to see this precious girl be off on her own. Peace.

That isnt the first time he's mentioned fishing....seemingly out of the blue. In the jailhouse interview he is talking about the wooded area near where the clothes were found and he mentions fishing then quickly corrects himself by saying theres no water there.

Im sure Im not the only one who found that a bit odd.

Well...sorry for my above theory, just re-read Jailhouse Rock. WH does imply it relates to the B&E.
All this craziness has me running in circles.

I have no doubt his witness tampering has gone above and beyond, but they may not have gotten a statement from other parties. They got what they needed to hold him and keep him from further interference.

WH being arrested is the best thing that could happen to this case, so far - IMO only. I'd like to know what argument with mom was about, first of all. Money, and...?

Wh said they just stared at each other for 30 minutes.

Question: If they were close; Then why didn't AJ tell him about the argument and going for a walk or just getting back home when the siblings were taken off to school?

You didn't see that nervous smile and say what's wrong.

It's so quiet locally. Is everyone at the ODU game in NY?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Coming out of "lurker" mode to say HI! I haven't been feeling well the last few days (PMS). Great job everyone! I concur with all your opinions, especially in regards to the JH interview yesterday.

That isnt the first time he's mentioned fishing....seemingly out of the blue. In the jailhouse interview he is talking about the wooded area near where the clothes were found and he mentions fishing then quickly corrects himself by saying theres no water there.

I did NOT even catch that, Zapped! I'll have to look at that video again. Thanks.

On second thought, who has a link to the transcript? If I look at WH's face one more time I think I will be a vom salad.

I wonder if they are setting Wes up? Think about it. If your childs clothing was found in the woods and you decide that she is safe so no more searches. Come on.

I wonder if they are setting Wes up? Think about it. If your childs clothing was found in the woods and you decide that she is safe so no more searches. Come on.

It is so weird that it is high school stuff. Like, "well this is all we can get our hands on...but people will recognize it." :facepalm:

So there may be stuff in the water or is he misdirecting? There had been some discussion of him as a local not being credible to WSers with local knowledge. Apparently, the area is a well known fishing area.

It is so weird that it is high school stuff. Like, "well this is all we can get our hands on...but people will recognize it." :facepalm:

Agree. Somebody had to dig in the house to come up with those items. I wonder what outfits was she wearing at school the weeks prior to this. Thats the clothes she would have and the other stuff would just be in the junk draws.

WH being arrested is the best thing that could happen to this case, so far - IMO only. I'd like to know what argument with mom was about, first of all. Money, and...?

I think they should let him out so he can find more evidence! ����

So there may be stuff in the water or is he misdirecting? There had been some discussion of him as a local not being credible to WSers with local knowledge. Apparently, the area is a well known fishing area.

Its possible. That might also be why he was so quick to say they would never find the gun.

Ive never had an occasion to hide one myself but my first thought would be water. Not sure if thats conditioning from TV and movies or what, but Im sure Im not alone in that thinking.

WH mentions a toll booth close to where the clothes were found in the Jailhouse Rocks video. Maybe someone can get on Google Earth and see if they can find the area he was talking about and see if theres any water there?

Btw. Hannah Garners mom stayed mum for months while everybody was accusing richard, andrew and sylvia. She didnt help dad that lived in texas with nothing pertaining to his search efforts. Btw. Her and Hannah also argued prior to hannah running away. But the difference here is that those kids were not facing jail time. But in this case; Wes is. So i dont know how vindictive someone can be while knowing their kid ran away and not say anything while knowing that her ex is being accused. She is not yelling at Wes for all of his lies and she is not looking for AJ even after her clothes were found. 2 birds with one stone right there. Check mate.

I did NOT even catch that, Zapped! I'll have to look at that video again. Thanks.

On second thought, who has a link to the transcript? If I look at WH's face one more time I think I will be a vom salad.
"Vom Salad" is gonna be one of my new phrases!

Belated thanks from the last thread (I'm behind!!) to those who reported on the balloon release. I so appreciate those extra details and "local flavor" that one just can't get from quick news clips.

In the footage I saw it looked like, but I couldn't tell for sure, but was there any info or messages attached to the balloons?

No messages were attached

I wondered at one point how WH could go fishing with AJ missing. Then I found myself wondering how JH could go to two ODU games with AJ missing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout