VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered at one point how WH could go fishing with AJ missing. Then I found myself wondering how JH could go to two ODU games with AJ missing.....

You really think he literally went fishing?

I would think NPD should at least do a presser to alert the public that there is a problem (bad guy hunting pretty girls), or to NOT worry (the case of Ms. Hadsell's disappearance is an isolated event).
I'd be freaking out if I lived there.

It is very unsettling.

Sorry, I replied to the wrong quote and can't figure out how to delete my entry.

Hit the edit post key below the post. Then you'll see a delete option at the bottom. Hit that, check that box that says delete post and then just delete.

Wh said they just stared at each other for 30 minutes.

Question: If they were close; Then why didn't AJ tell him about the argument and going for a walk or just getting back home when the siblings were taken off to school?

You didn't see that nervous smile and say what's wrong.

Im not buying WH's story about him and AJ just staring at each other for 30 minutes either Dexter.

Who the hell does that with the exception of moonstruck lovers?

Also I cant imagine WH sitting still for even one minute after watching the video.

Were the fishing trip and either of the ODU games around the same time?

If so seems like a perfect opportunity for the two to get together.

Fishing is a solitary pastime with few if any witnesses.

Saying that youre going to a game at ODU offers some anonymity as well. Easy to get lost in a crowd.

I wondered at one point how WH could go fishing with AJ missing. Then I found myself wondering how JH could go to two ODU games with AJ missing.....

Another parent of a missing one said, they try to do "normal" things for the family and other children. i don't judge people's actions in this regard because I don't know the circumstances. This is always heavily debated. Same with when a spouse dies, how long should one grieve. I remember people complaining because a man was out shortly after his wife had died. Then with the dating. Goodness.

Doesn't matter what I think, only what can be proven.

My point was simply that neither of these adults are exhibiting behaviours appropriate to their age and situation. It's very easy for me to immediately point straight at WH because of both his past and recent comments. No one seems to be as focused however on JH's behavior and and comments and what they could point to.

Were the fishing trip and either of the ODU games around the same time?

If so seems like a perfect opportunity for the two to get together.

Fishing is a solitary pastime with few if any witnesses.

Saying that youre going to a game at ODU offers some anonymity as well. Easy to get lost in a crowd.

I don't believe WH ever actually went fishing. That was WH manipulation and intimidation, nothing more. "Those fish never stood a chance." Ooooh, spooky, Wes.

But on to your question about timing regarding the ODU game and the "fishing expedition"...I can't recall exactly when either of those events took place. The game was March 25, I believe. I think the fish were spooked a few days before that.

Doesn't matter what I think, only what can be proven.

My point was simply that neither of these adults are exhibiting behaviours appropriate to their age and situation. It's very easy for me to immediately point straight at WH because of both his past and recent comments. No one seems to be as focused however on JH's behavior and and comments and what they could point to.

Well, we certainly have been focused on her behavior, and we've discussed it within the TOS here. But by WS standards, she is a mother who has lost a child, and until proven otherwise, she's a victim. We have to tread very carefully on that subject. But I think MANY of us have focused on her behavior...yeah.

ETA: And I totally agree with you. Plenty of arrested development to be seen in these adults.

He went to get rid of the gun IMO wish we knew his pings

If the gun in question had been used in a fatal shooting, I don't believe WH would have held on to it that long. But he is dumber than your average bear, so...maybe he did keep it for awhile.

What I find odd is that, when LE searched WH's hotel room, all they found was a scale with some drug residue on it. I'd bet my farm he was dealing...so where did he stash the coke? Uncle Bob's? I would think LE was already onto the storage unit. Maybe his co-pilot took it. Or maybe he was robbed at the hotel.

Random thoughts.

If the gun in question had been used in a fatal shooting, I don't believe WH would have held on to it that long. But he is dumber than your average bear, so...maybe he did keep it for awhile.

Agree. Yogi needs Booboo. But Booboo let him go on Nancy Grace by himself as well as other interviews. So I guess Booboo is now saying " Hey Yogi; Good job. It's going better than I expected. AJ is safe and you are going to pay the piper for making me mad."

I wish AJ just ran and took time away. I think WH is too suspicious. If AJ was just missing but he didn't have anything to do with it then why frame the kid and risk jail time? I think if she was just missing and he didn't have anything to do with it he would act different. It really would been his big moment to shine and try to be hero. Drive all over town, look at everyone, talk to everyone, find her. Instead he was B&E, punching a dog, and looking for tiny clues in leaves on their street. I think this might be the obvious answer. Ex con on drugs having a crisis fighting with wife possessive of step daughter..... I keep thinking he got him self locked up last week because he feels guilty

I like how in interview WH said "Now I do heating and air. (I don't know what a GoPro is.)" and then the ammo and drug residue scale was stashed in the AC vent. Criminal mastermind!

:jail:

I think LE knows a lot more than they are letting on...or at least I hope thats the case. I called with a tip about student financial aid tonight and the reaction I got from the officer surprised me. TBH he seemed indifferent, curt, dismissive and altogether not very appreciative or friendly, which is uncharacteristic of any LE officials I have spoken with in prior investigations.

Back to basics-18 year old missing for weeks, Where is she? If it is foul play-what is/are the motive, means and opportunity? At its simplest. Timeline is everything-the days leading up to and directly after her disappearance, witness statements, documented communications.
The focus needs to be on the week before and the week after. Keep it tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove