VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that WH is in the pokey it's gone quiet. No random searches that lead to random findings will certainly slow down the drama.

I have a question about the flier, if anyone knows. Why the "considered at risk"? TIA
Somebody made that for me. I didn't over analyze it. Nothing official. Evidence so far, as you know, points toward trouble. Whatever word you want to plug in - just don't want people to think she just ran away when evidence doesn't support that. Not to say it's not true.

Taken in the entire context of his interview, one might underline that statement and think he was recollecting something pretty macabre. I don't really want to go there though.

Um, the comments on CH latest blog post, while I'm not going to quote or sum them, I think are worth reading. ThatGuyBear is throwing a wrench in part of what we think is fact regarding WH charges and what happened on the 6th. Warning! :drama:

I do not believe ThatGuyBear is AJ's friend Andre. ThatGuyBear has a different Twitter account and refers to AJ as his niece when he posts. He also responds to the questions in a very different tone.

I agree. Things are just too "quiet" for me. It "feels" like there is not enough being done to find her. I would like to see more searches or SOMETHING. I know the authorities are doing their job but it just seems like we've hit the stall button here. It makes me so angry that there has been so muchpetty bickering amongst people over this on SM where all that energy could be used elsewhere and more positively. It is frustrating with so little to go on and so much confusion. I think people in this community genuinely want to help but things have become so "muddied" that support is starting to dwindle due to frustration. I will continue to do what I can to support bringing AJ home but this is really getting discouraging.

My personal feeling is that LE already knows that AJ is no longer with us. Now they are doing what they need to do to bring a solid case to the DA.

(Sorry, I know that's not something any of us want to hear.)

I do not believe ThatGuyBear is AJ's friend Andre. ThatGuyBear has a different Twitter account and refers to AJ as his niece when he posts. He also responds to the questions in a very different tone.

Yes. Two different "bears".

Exactly. And isn't it interesting that he knows Andre, yet still chose a name that would immediately make readers assume it was "Andre The Bear"?

Somebody made that for me. I didn't over analyze it. Nothing official. Evidence so far, as you know, points toward trouble. Whatever word you want to plug in - just don't want people to think she just ran away when evidence doesn't support that. Not to say it's not true.

I think that choice of wording was incredibly smart, Zach. And, in my view, it's absolutely accurate. AJ is at risk.

Generally, Texas Equisearch needs some basic idea of where to search. Not sure how they would approach this case, especially with times and places last seen so much in contention, jmo.

My personal feeling is that LE already knows that AJ is no longer with us. Now they are doing what they need to do to bring a solid case to the DA.

(Sorry, I know that's not something any of us want to hear.)

That feeling had been gnawing at my gut since this past Friday. I've been trying to remain hopeful but I'm preparing for the hammer to fall any day now.

Exactly. And isn't it interesting that he knows Andre, yet still chose a name that would immediately make readers assume it was "Andre The Bear"?

It seems like Bear has been "that guy"'s nickname since probably before "Andre the Bear" was even born.

Weird to see so many bears popping up in this case. WH's twitter handle is @bearwph

NPD being so tight lipped is extremely unsettling. I'm ready to scream and claw at my face! On the other hand, I do understand their position. Thanks to the action of WH, the integrity of the evidence has been compromised and LE is back at square one with the investigation. Any searches done, leads followed up on, or evidence found will be a heavily guarded secret not even AJ's family will be told about.

Did you get a chance to read my previous post?

I called in with a tip last night about financial aid and the officers demeanor surprised me. He was curt, dismissive, unfriendly, unappreciative and didnt ask a single question. Thats very uncharacteristic of an officer working a tip line based on my experience with other cases.

Weird to see so many bears popping up in this case. WH's twitter handle is @bearwph

That is odd. I wonder if he is aware of what bear means in the LGBT community? And that makes me wonder if maybe thats not the reason he was living in a hotel and on the outs with his wife.

Stranger things have happened...and as strange as this case has been, I dont think anything could surprise me at this point.

That feeling had been gnawing at my gut since this past Friday. I've been trying to remain hopeful but I'm preparing for the hammer to fall any day now.

That's been my feeling, too, and I think JH has been coming to terms with it since WH was arrested. Either NPD presented her with irrefutable evidence as such or she has just slowly come to that realization herself, but her actions since that day have been more consistent with mourning (i.e. the tribute video, kicking TV off property for privacy, balloon launch, no searches, etc) than searching. I hate to be macabre, but I think that LE just needs to find the body in order to upgrade WH's charges.

Obviously, that's certainly not to totally exclude the slim chance that she did just take off and go off the grid because her homelife in Norfolk was so chaotic, so I don't mean to take away hope from the people who are still holding on to the chance that she'll come back alive, but I just think it's not very likely.

This poster/flier looks great!

Does anyone know how the wording "AJ IS CONSIDERED AT RISK" came about?

Is this wording something LE actually stated to Zach, or are these words something the flier creator/designer chose?

Not from LE. Somebody made this with more wisdom about these things than me. I didn't overthink it, but it seems appropriate, given what we know.

Agreed.

Nemo is in the air. Currently circling the field behind Rosemont Elementary and I spotted 3 patrol cars in the area.

Is anyone searching for Anjelica?

I have been searching for anything. Spent the weekend in the woods and swamps and looking in abandoned houses. I have contacted CNN, with no response yet. I want national media to do a story on her. I feel, spreading the information is the best way to search right now. The police are aware of possible areas to search and unfortunately, I can't say whether they are searching or not, because I don't know. The area has countless possible areas to throw whatever away. If you guys are right in saying WH did something, then that means Anjelica may not be in her earthly body anymore. I believe that if she is not, then she was gently put somewhere to be found. Aligning that with the placement of the other clues. But that is speculation and although I don't have a lot of other theories that hold water, there still may be other options, such as her being held or locked up somewhere and co-conspirators hiding her of her own will. I dearly hope and pray that God's grace shine brightly and His goodness AND JUSTICE known without doubt to all who witness this entire situation.

Now that WH is in the pokey it's gone quiet. No random searches that lead to random findings will certainly slow down the drama.

A while back one of the news stations had a teaser about airing WH's very own "theory" of what happened. That interview never aired. Who would be able to suppress that? Only NPD, or would WH's lawyer be able to keep that info from airing? I think any info in his "theory" could answer some questions. We have all seen how he imbeds some truth in his lies.

I want people to look at water. In water. There is water all around us here. I want to know if someone searched how to sink a body, because what goes down, almost always comes up. Do they know the areas he pinged from in the days following her disappearance? I wish we knew. I keep thinking of Laci Peterson and her infant son washing up on the shore almost 4 months after her murder. I don't think the person we're focused on is smart enough or detailed enough to know how to properly dispose of a body. So if the worst has happened, where is she? From what I'm reading online, by this point, biology should be providing us evidence. http://myqacorner.blogspot.com/2012/01/why-do-corpses-sunk-in-water-eventually_01.html ... Does LE know where to look/dredge???

*** apologizes to Zach & Brenchen for the graphic images this post might invoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove