VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not believe ThatGuyBear is AJ's friend Andre. ThatGuyBear has a different Twitter account and refers to AJ as his niece when he posts. He also responds to the questions in a very different tone.

His NIECE?? omg what is wrong with these people?? Pretty soon there will be an UncleDaddy and a MommySister. Do they think they are being funny? I don't get it!
They need to stop with the childish and obscene sm posts and get their butts out and search for AJ! Sorry, but this infuriates me!

ETA: Apologies. I read further posts and see that you all say that this bear is not a Fruncle. My post was a knee-jerk reaction to the craziness and blurred lines these people seem to have over roles.

His NIECE?? omg what is wrong with these people?? Pretty soon there will be an UncleDaddy and a MommySister. Do they think they are being funny? I don't get it!
They need to stop with the childish and obscene sm posts and get their butts out and search for AJ! Sorry, but this infuriates me!

AJ is no relation to him at at all. At best, she would be his step-cousin- in- law. To the best of my knowledge...that's not a thing.

I have been searching for anything. Spent the weekend in the woods and swamps and looking in abandoned houses. I have contacted CNN, with no response yet. I want national media to do a story on her. I feel, spreading the information is the best way to search right now. The police are aware of possible areas to search and unfortunately, I can't say whether they are searching or not, because I don't know. The area has countless possible areas to throw whatever away. If you guys are right in saying WH did something, then that means Anjelica may not be in her earthly body anymore. I believe that if she is not, then she was gently put somewhere to be found. Aligning that with the placement of the other clues. But that is speculation and although I don't have a lot of other theories that hold water, there still may be other options, such as her being held or locked up somewhere and co-conspirators hiding her of her own will. I dearly hope and pray that God's grace shine brightly and His goodness AND JUSTICE known without doubt to all who witness this entire situation.

Zach, no one could accuse you of not trying hard enough. Thank you for being AJ's champion.

What makes this so VERY difficult is that there are so many theories and we can't really rule many of them out. Too many connections to shady characters and we just can't settle on a most likely path. It is extremely taxing and emotionally draining to pursue all possible leads. Go easy on yourself and stay well! Be careful about where you put yourself. Your other girls need a healthy and well father, too. Take a buddy with you if you can.

FINALLY GOT THE MP REPORT!!! How do I show it to you guys? It is allowed right?

FINALLY GOT THE MP REPORT!!! How do I show it to you guys? It is allowed right?

It's public information, so I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed.

ETA: Someone please pm Raysgirl and walk her through making that viewable for us to see!

Can you scan it and attach? How many pages is it?

I had a dream that AJ was in Indiana last night. No idea why. I have no personal connection to Indiana and have heard nothing of AJ having any connection there, so it seemed pretty weird.

Bout time

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been searching for anything. Spent the weekend in the woods and swamps and looking in abandoned houses. I have contacted CNN, with no response yet. I want national media to do a story on her. I feel, spreading the information is the best way to search right now. The police are aware of possible areas to search and unfortunately, I can't say whether they are searching or not, because I don't know. The area has countless possible areas to throw whatever away. If you guys are right in saying WH did something, then that means Anjelica may not be in her earthly body anymore. I believe that if she is not, then she was gently put somewhere to be found. Aligning that with the placement of the other clues. But that is speculation and although I don't have a lot of other theories that hold water, there still may be other options, such as her being held or locked up somewhere and co-conspirators hiding her of her own will. I dearly hope and pray that God's grace shine brightly and His goodness AND JUSTICE known without doubt to all who witness this entire situation.

Thank you very much Zach. I know you must be tired of questions by now, but I had one that could narrow some things down: Do you know if / where the key to the red truck was recovered?

Its 3 pages, the first page is an opening letter addressed to me with my personal info on it. Its is a pdf file but i'm not sure how to not show my personal info because its part of the file. But I would like to attached to original file because you can see the info that has been blacked out, AJ and JH DOB etc. If I scan and put it up here i'm afraid you wont be able to read what is blacked out. HELP!!!

Its 3 pages, the first page is an opening letter addressed to me with my personal info on it. Its is a pdf file but i'm not sure how to not show my personal info because its part of the file. But I would like to attached to original file because you can see the info that has been blacked out, AJ and JH DOB etc. If I scan and put it up here i'm afraid you wont be able to read what is blacked out. HELP!!!

Open it in word, delete the first page and then resave as a PDF

I think that should work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you can upload it to a document file. Maybe Luckyseven can help. She's our superstar.

ETA: ^^^ what Ed said.

Ok well until someone can help me out here is the info

Victim was last seen by her mother on 03-02-15 at 0730 hrs just before going to work. When mother returned home, her daughter was not there.

More to come, and mods I promise to add a link to the document as soon as someone tells me how

If you scan the documents, you should be able to open in a picture editor (photoshop, maybe paint) and black out your own info. If you do not have access to an editing program, put little slips of paper over your personal information to block it. Cutting up some post-its could work.

Stuff that LE redacted probably wouldn't be kosher info for us to have or be discussing, anyway, but a mod would be better to answer on that.

ETA: My brain skipped over the part that it is already pdf. Sorry, bad night with the baby last night. Just open the document in your pdf viewer and screen shot it, assuming your personal info is in the header or footer that you are trying to eliminate.

At this point I don't really see the Hadsell family actually doing anything to find AJ. Have they contacted Texas Equusearch as it's been suggested repeatedly on the Bring AJ Home FB page?

Oh wait...... posts like that are being deleted. Hmm... I'm going to assume they have not contacted them, or we'd have heard about it by now.

It honestly looks to me like there's a lot more slacktivism going on here than anything else. Create a FB page, create and recreate and recreate 20 different flyers with conflicting info, set up a fund me account and expect the public go get out there and bring her home.

UGH.

I am filing a report now with TX Equusearch. Thank you. I have filed with "Find Me Group" and will be getting word about other search and rescue organizations soon.

I am filing a report now with TX Equusearch. Thank you. I have filed with "Find Me Group" and will be getting word about other search and rescue organizations soon.

That is an excellent development!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member